• 82(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2020-04-27, 01:00)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 13:46)jimkaf Wrote: v0.2.25 and latest GitHub tmdb helper, blur backgrounds in settings, it seems like the fallback image is not used for blurring.

When there's a widget selected, colors from fanart are used for the blur, when not it's black.

I know you're working on the blur with tmbdbhelper now, thought I'd report.

Edit: rolling back to v0.2.22 things return to normal.

Try latest versions of both tmdbhelper and the skin. Fallback blur should now be working correctly. 

Indeed, works just finε with the latest. Good job.
(2020-04-26, 17:18)sabre6 Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 12:24)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 02:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:  
Yep thanks, I can see what you were trying with it but as you say it just looked a bit odd with certain groups Smile

One other thing with regards the Channel Guide usability, if we scroll halfway down the channels we then have to scroll all the way back up to change the channel group. Currently pressing Back whilst scrolling through the guide exits back to the Home menu, could we modify this to firstly go back to the Group selection at the top, then a further Back press exits the guide?

So Back x1 goes to the Groups top menu, then a further Back press whilst in Groups exits the Guide. Of course if you're already in the Group top bar it would simply exit the guide on a single Back press. Is this something that could be done within the skin or is it more of a core Kodi feature?   
Something with fast access to groups would be great.  
Hi, I actually implemented this with just one additional line of code in "Includes_View_PVR.xml".

If you go to Line 359 and add <onback>11</onback> it takes you to groups instead of exiting, as below:
Code:
            <onup>11</onup>
            <ondown>11</ondown>
            <onback>11</onback>

This seems to work well and I've not noticed any problems with it. @jurialmunkey would it be possible to add this functionality to the skin?
(2020-04-27, 12:59)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 17:18)sabre6 Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 12:24)FXB78 Wrote: Yep thanks, I can see what you were trying with it but as you say it just looked a bit odd with certain groups Smile

One other thing with regards the Channel Guide usability, if we scroll halfway down the channels we then have to scroll all the way back up to change the channel group. Currently pressing Back whilst scrolling through the guide exits back to the Home menu, could we modify this to firstly go back to the Group selection at the top, then a further Back press exits the guide?

So Back x1 goes to the Groups top menu, then a further Back press whilst in Groups exits the Guide. Of course if you're already in the Group top bar it would simply exit the guide on a single Back press. Is this something that could be done within the skin or is it more of a core Kodi feature?   
Something with fast access to groups would be great.  
Hi, I actually implemented this with just one additional line of code in "Includes_View_PVR.xml".

If you go to Line 359 and add <onback>11</onback> it takes you to groups instead of exiting, as below:
Code:
            <onup>11</onup>
            <ondown>11</ondown>
            <onback>11</onback>

This seems to work well and I've not noticed any problems with it. @jurialmunkey would it be possible to add this functionality to the skin?

Added an option in latest to enable this.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-04-27, 13:43)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 12:59)FXB78 Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 17:18)sabre6 Wrote: Something with fast access to groups would be great.  

Code:
            <onup>11</onup>
            <ondown>11</ondown>
            <onback>11</onback>

Added an option in latest to enable this. 
Thanks, I just tested the new option and it works perfectly Smile
(2020-04-27, 00:50)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 09:18)mik64 Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 08:36)jurialmunkey Wrote: 1. What window does this happen in? Are you playing from the home screen or the library? If it is only happening on Home can you test v0.2.25 and see if the problem still happens?
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...ag/v0.2.25

2. I'm not quite following what you mean by making a link in a showcase hub... What are the exact steps to reproduce? 
1. thanks, I will try, playing from home screen, and I'll give you notice!
2. sure!     let's say we don't have any other shortcuts with "Movies" name (we erased the default one)
                now, skin settings -> Home -> Customise Home Screen -> New Shortcut -> Action -> Common -> Showcase Hub -> Label -> Movies -> Hub Widget -> pointing to video add-on tmdh and movies, trending today -> close and the back to home screen...now, for me, this shorcut doesn't show anything, on the home page...
If we go back to settings again, and change the name of the label from "Movies" to "Movie", just sayn'..., and then back to home, the showcase hub is perfect

Hope  you could replicate the bug, but it's not a big deal, really!
thanks! 

Ah okay - I think I know what is happening with the showcase issue. When you set the name "Movies" then skinshortcuts builds the default widget setup for the Movies widget group. However, due to some skinshortcuts bug, the widgets don't actually show in the widget section.

To fix it, basically you need to add a standard widget, build the menu, and then delete the widget:
1. In Home Customisation, go into the "Widgets" section of the "Movies" shortcut.
2. Add any widget (in the main widget section, not the hub widgets).
3. Go to the home screen to allow menu to build.
4. Go back to the customisation dialog and delete all the widgets in the widgets section.
5. Go back to home and allow the menu to rebuild.
6. Showcase hub should now show.

Basically the above forces the default widget group to be cleared so that the showcase hub can show up.

Still haven't had much luck replicating the Trakt issue - seems to be working fine for me. I don't normally use that feature though -- so I might try leaving it on and see if I can recreate the issue you're experiencing. 

Hi Jurialmunkey
i tried just and it worked! thanks!
...i saw the new arrangements inside home menu customization...no double folder, maybe it's better!
hope you will succeed with the trakt rating issue, but thanks anyway!
(2020-04-21, 13:01)myghalloween Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey 
Here is my problem with weather icon pack :
Have you hide an option for this ? I can't delete the white pack because AH use them. May be I must delete directly the addon folder ? I'm afraid to do a mistake Oo
How did you go about changing the icon pack?
I have a few questions:

1. While using an submenu as widget changing the aspect ratio does nothing. Always stays at icon size. Is this a bug or is it intended? Would be nice to set it to square if there are not more than 4 items in a submenu. 🤔

2. Would it be possible to get a lyrics button on the music osd or in the osd menu? And eventually dim the background / cover a little while a song lyric is shown?

3. (Probably not skin relatedSmile Does anybody know if there is a fix for AutoCompletion so that it not hard crashes / exits kodi when a shown suggestion is clicked? Happens only on Android it seems.
(Switched lately from an Rpi 3 to Firestick 4k to run Kodi.)

4. Would it be possible to set a fallback image for music osd if there is no cover?

Thx for this great skin. The new wall view is awesome. Best skin i've ever used it seems. 😎
(2020-04-27, 17:29)dej1i Wrote:
(2020-04-21, 13:01)myghalloween Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey 
Here is my problem with weather icon pack :
Have you hide an option for this ? I can't delete the white pack because AH use them. May be I must delete directly the addon folder ? I'm afraid to do a mistake Oo
How did you go about changing the icon pack?

Open weather in fullscreen, press up and then select symbols lets you change (and install more) weather icon packs.
(2020-04-27, 20:17)peat Wrote: I have a few questions:

1. While using an submenu as widget changing the aspect ratio does nothing. Always stays at icon size. Is this a bug or is it intended? Would be nice to set it to square if there are not more than 4 items in a submenu. 🤔

2. Would it be possible to get a lyrics button on the music osd or in the osd menu? And eventually dim the background / cover a little while a song lyric is shown?

3. (Probably not skin relatedSmile Does anybody know if there is a fix for AutoCompletion so that it not hard crashes / exits kodi when a shown suggestion is clicked? Happens only on Android it seems.

4. Would it be possible to set a fallback image for music osd if there is no cover?

Thx for this great skin. The new wall view is awesome. Best skin i've ever used it seems. 😎

For 1, no there isn't... but you could use AutoWidget to make a shortcut widget Wink

For 3, unfortunately that's a no as well Sad
(2020-04-27, 21:07)drinfernoo Wrote:

For 1, no there isn't... but you could use AutoWidget to make a shortcut widget Wink

How can I make a weather shortcut widget with Autowidget in AH?
(2020-04-27, 21:46)hacky4real Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 21:07)drinfernoo Wrote:

You want a shortcut to weather? Or a weather widget? AH includes a Weather widget in the "Common" section, but I don't believe a shortcut to it will work currently in AW at this time.
(2020-04-27, 23:20)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 21:46)hacky4real Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 21:07)drinfernoo Wrote: For 1, no there isn't... but you could use AutoWidget to make a shortcut widget Wink

You want a shortcut to weather? Or a weather widget? AH includes a Weather widget in the "Common" section, but I don't believe a shortcut to it will work currently in AW at this time. 

I wanted a shortcut to weather using this command: ActivateWindow(Weather) by editing an exiting shortcut path: unfortunately it didn't work Sad
Maybe one day, AW may support custom commands.
(2020-04-28, 00:12)hacky4real Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 23:20)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-04-27, 21:46)hacky4real Wrote: How can I make a weather shortcut widget with Autowidget in AH? 

I wanted a shortcut to weather using this command: ActivateWindow(Weather) by editing an exiting shortcut path: unfortunately it didn't work Sad
Maybe one day, AW may support custom commands.

In the end, the process will look like that, but with only Weather, but I need to let AutoWidget know that there are some paths like that that also need to be activated into a window.

1. Intended. However, as drinfernoo mentioned - it is possible to add a path with autowidget that will allow setting an aspect.

2. Added to my todo list: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...issues/144

3. I don't use Android, so I'm not sure sorry.

4. Added to my todo list: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...issues/145
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Great news. 😎

Really have to try this autowidget-thing. 🤔
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7