• 88(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2012-07-11, 22:05)_matt_ Wrote:
(2012-07-11, 21:17)CrashnBrn Wrote: Does anyone know where Ember is saving the other image files?

I have a all seasons poster (the banner is currently poster.jpg) but I don't know where the all seasons image is saved. The only jpg's I see are fanart.jpg and poster.jpg
Should be in the same directory as all the season folders, the tvshow.nfo file, etc. When I save an all seasons poster via a scrape with EMM, I have it set to save the image as both "season-all.tbn" and "season-all.jpg".

Ahh you hit the nail on the head. Can the image be stored in the season-all.tbn file?

(2012-07-11, 22:46)CrashnBrn Wrote:
(2012-07-11, 22:05)_matt_ Wrote:
(2012-07-11, 21:17)CrashnBrn Wrote: Does anyone know where Ember is saving the other image files?

I have a all seasons poster (the banner is currently poster.jpg) but I don't know where the all seasons image is saved. The only jpg's I see are fanart.jpg and poster.jpg
Should be in the same directory as all the season folders, the tvshow.nfo file, etc. When I save an all seasons poster via a scrape with EMM, I have it set to save the image as both "season-all.tbn" and "season-all.jpg".

Ahh you hit the nail on the head. Can the image be stored in the season-all.tbn file?
Sure. TBNs are just JPGs with the file extension changed. I use both because I also access my library with an old xbox, which I think requires the TBNs. I don't think they're necessary otherwise. Maybe someone else can chime in about that.
(2012-07-11, 23:09)_matt_ Wrote:
(2012-07-11, 22:46)CrashnBrn Wrote:
(2012-07-11, 22:05)_matt_ Wrote: Should be in the same directory as all the season folders, the tvshow.nfo file, etc. When I save an all seasons poster via a scrape with EMM, I have it set to save the image as both "season-all.tbn" and "season-all.jpg".

Sure. TBNs are just JPGs with the file extension changed. I use both because I also access my library with an old xbox, which I think requires the TBNs. I don't think they're necessary otherwise. Maybe someone else can chime in about that.

Yup you're totally right! Thanks Smile
Hi,

I'm getting since few days an error when i try to update from emm-r, XBMC running on my ATV2. I've attached the screenshot. This is in french but it says that the waiting delay for the operation has been too long.

Anyone has had already this issue ?

Thanks
Been a long time since I've tried EMM. I went and go the zip file from the site version 1.3.0.7. When unpack and run the program it starts throwing up errors about the SQL and no source found. It remains unusable in this state, you can click around but I can't actually assign any source folders for it to actually scan and scrape. Am I missing something painfully obvious?
(2012-07-13, 07:15)W.Wolf Wrote: Been a long time since I've tried EMM. I went and go the zip file from the site version 1.3.0.7. When unpack and run the program it starts throwing up errors about the SQL and no source found. It remains unusable in this state, you can click around but I can't actually assign any source folders for it to actually scan and scrape. Am I missing something painfully obvious?

Sounds like you missed the initial setup. When you first run EMM a popup comes which requires you to make some settings like search folders etc. I assume it actually generates the config file as you end up with extra files after in the folder.

I do also assume you can setup it up later after you run it and closed the settings dialog instead of following it through, As I can currently not start it I can not help you exactly but via Edit > options I believe you can reach all settings including folders , scrapers etc.
Is there any way to get Ember to go back through my movies and generate the image files again? For example, I just enabled folder.jpg in the settings menu. I already have <movie>.tbn set as the poster, and that's the poster I want to use for folder.jpg.
The only way I've found so far is to completely re-scrape the movie. I definitely don't want to do that, then I'd have to re-choose all the posters I want.

Thanks!
(2012-07-13, 11:18)abyss1 Wrote: Sounds like you missed the initial setup. When you first run EMM a popup comes which requires you to make some settings like search folders etc. I assume it actually generates the config file as you end up with extra files after in the folder.

I do also assume you can setup it up later after you run it and closed the settings dialog instead of following it through, As I can currently not start it I can not help you exactly but via Edit > options I believe you can reach all settings including folders , scrapers etc.

No that's not it. I get the initial set up box of selecting the file locations. It doesn't work no matter what folder you select on any of my drives with any kind of files inside the "ok" button remains greyed out and unclickable. Same thing if you go through the drop down config option. I continue to get little pops the whole time talking about a SQL error. At this point I'm kind of assuming there is some sort of pre-setup I'm supposed to do.
(2012-07-13, 11:18)abyss1 Wrote: Sounds like you missed the initial setup. When you first run EMM a popup comes which requires you to make some settings like search folders etc. I assume it actually generates the config file as you end up with extra files after in the folder.

Oh wait, never mind I just figured it out. Dumbest thing of course. My file extractor was doing a bad job with the .zip file so the program was getting corrupted. Works now. The power of my morning yogurt is undeniable.
(2012-07-12, 14:10)d_ced Wrote: Hi,

I'm getting since few days an error when i try to update from emm-r, XBMC running on my ATV2. I've attached the screenshot. This is in french but it says that the waiting delay for the operation has been too long.

Anyone has had already this issue ?

Thanks

In my opinion, this cannot be related to EMM. you may have this error when there is a network problem between XBMC and the media server or with a scrapper. Try another section in the forum.
Renamer doesn't appear to be putting the MPAA rating into my file and folder names. Here's the settings I'm using - $E ($Y) [$R] [$M] to give me Title, The (Year) [Resolution of file] [MPAA]. Everything is working fine, with the exception of the MPAA rating. When the movie is scraped it doesn't get the MPAA rating as I get the box in the bottom left corner of the fanart display and if I edit the movie information I see that it's set in there too. Any ideas why it's not working for me?
(2012-07-14, 19:22)bisk Wrote: Renamer doesn't appear to be putting the MPAA rating into my file and folder names. Here's the settings I'm using - $E ($Y) [$R] [$M] to give me Title, The (Year) [Resolution of file] [MPAA]. Everything is working fine, with the exception of the MPAA rating. When the movie is scraped it doesn't get the MPAA rating as I get the box in the bottom left corner of the fanart display and if I edit the movie information I see that it's set in there too. Any ideas why it's not working for me?

According to the Renamer forum, if it's trying to grab the rating from IMDB it won't work.
(2012-07-06, 14:46)bodrick Wrote: Status Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have indeed been working hard on Ember, as I had said before I'm in the process of reworking the framework, improving the underlying structure so that going forward Ember should be faster, easier to develop for and easier to update. Right now its hard going and I have no timeframe on when this process will be complete, but I wanted to keep everyone in the loop.

Glad to hear Brodrick, keep up the great work!
(2012-07-14, 20:43)fional Wrote:
(2012-07-14, 19:22)bisk Wrote: Renamer doesn't appear to be putting the MPAA rating into my file and folder names. Here's the settings I'm using - $E ($Y) [$R] [$M] to give me Title, The (Year) [Resolution of file] [MPAA]. Everything is working fine, with the exception of the MPAA rating. When the movie is scraped it doesn't get the MPAA rating as I get the box in the bottom left corner of the fanart display and if I edit the movie information I see that it's set in there too. Any ideas why it's not working for me?

According to the Renamer forum, if it's trying to grab the rating from IMDB it won't work.

Thanks fional, but I'm not sure what I need to change then...
(2012-07-16, 01:26)bisk Wrote:
(2012-07-14, 20:43)fional Wrote:

Thanks fional, but I'm not sure what I need to change then...

It might not be possible, because I'm not sure it's been fixed as that bug was reported over a year ago Sad Your best bet is to ask someone at TheRenamer's forums.
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26