• 16(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
Will be there be more updates to the PVR related parts in 3.6.x... I saw that in 4.0 the EPG looks a lot better because it has less channels to display, however it could still display more programme info, for example like in the Metropolis GIT version. I know that since 3.6.x is for Eden and it doesn't officially have PVR it can't expect much, but I'm just wondering!
(2012-10-12, 13:22)Frank-NL Wrote: Will be there be more updates to the PVR related parts in 3.6.x... I saw that in 4.0 the EPG looks a lot better because it has less channels to display, however it could still display more programme info, for example like in the Metropolis GIT version. I know that since 3.6.x is for Eden and it doesn't officially have PVR it can't expect much, but I'm just wondering!

no, we won´t backport those changes to 3.6.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
For those who can fix the freezing problems by disabling next aired. You could also try to just disable the setting in general skin settings to show next aired information. I'm pretty sure thats enough to fix it. That way you can still have the guide, just not the next aired info inside the library.
Anyway its a workaround and not a solution, we're working hard on permanently fixing it.
(2012-10-11, 15:16)mikebzh44 Wrote: Little bug in side menu for albums :

1 - Display side menu

2 - Enter Viewtype settings

Change "Fixed list" to reload view, re-enter side menu and here is the bug :

3 - Exit to Home and re-enter : it's OK
I will make those icons part of a grouplist to solve problems like these. thx for report.
I have an acer revo 3700 ION2/4GB RAM/SSD. I have a problem with when clicking on a tab like movies it takes 2-3 seconds to load the option, any performance tweaks anyone could suggest? Apart from this it runs fine. Just hate the delay...
(2012-10-12, 14:42)Wallpaper_01 Wrote: I have an acer revo 3700 ION2/4GB RAM/SSD. I have a problem with when clicking on a tab like movies it takes 2-3 seconds to load the option, any performance tweaks anyone could suggest? Apart from this it runs fine. Just hate the delay...

disable some viewtypes.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
I don't wont to be paiun it the .... but can somebody tell me is there a way to get to side menu using remote or keyboard (to change view type and rest) when in bannerplex view in TV shows?

And pls would somebody be so kind to explain to me in short how to enable extrafanart in bigfan view, tried changing bigfan 1080i/Viewtype_BigFan.xml with code
from link few posts above but that did not do the trick for me.

Thank you
(2012-10-12, 14:56)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-12, 14:42)Wallpaper_01 Wrote: I have an acer revo 3700 ION2/4GB RAM/SSD. I have a problem with when clicking on a tab like movies it takes 2-3 seconds to load the option, any performance tweaks anyone could suggest? Apart from this it runs fine. Just hate the delay...

disable some viewtypes.

Even if they are not active they sill consume resources?

they do not really lower performance but in Eden they increase window loading time (In Frodo xmls get saved in ram, in Eden not)
Ahh ok thanks, also. I like the quartz way of having every menu visible on the screen, is this possible in Nox?
(2012-10-12, 16:21)Wallpaper_01 Wrote: Ahh ok thanks, also. I like the quartz way of having every menu visible on the screen, is this possible in Nox?

no idea what you mean.
I have a question. When i listen to music after a minute or so it changes from homescreen to track info screen where i can see the playlist, artist art etc. I'm fine with all that, it looks really good.
But sometimes i want to go back to the menu without stopping the music. How do i do that? because when i press back i just get track information (bitrate etc). Up to openelec beta 7 i could press the red button, but now in RC1 that button wants to open some pvr function i don't have.
not skin-related. adjust your keymaps. (google for "xbmc keymaps")
openelec RC2 + Aeon Nox 3.6.1, everything autoupdated. Now i have the context menu bug again, before that i fixed replacing the xml file you suggested
Acer Revo 3600 (Atom 230 + ION + 2GB RAM + SSD 64GB) powered by Openelec & Confluence Modded
Hi phil & BN.

Been awhile since i've found anything amiss in Nox, and that's a very good thing. But... a small issue with the infopanel viewtype.

I have extra-fanart, Big list, no background panel, and Full plot selected in the viewtype settings. Top bar with bread crumbs also enabled. What's happening is the bottom poster in the list is cut off, and the plot is not auto-scrolling.

It may have been a compromise on your end to have the largest possible posters (?), but the plot not auto-scrolling is definitely amiss.

EDIT - now that i look at it in the post, it seems like the space provided for the 3rd listing is just smaller vertically, as the logo behind the text is also cut off.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-10-12, 21:16)thrak76 Wrote: Hi phil & BN.

Been awhile since i've found anything amiss in Nox, and that's a very good thing. But... a small issue with the infopanel viewtype.

I have extra-fanart, Big list, no background panel, and Full plot selected in the viewtype settings. Top bar with bread crumbs also enabled. What's happening is the bottom poster in the list is cut off, and the plot is not auto-scrolling.

It may have been a compromise on your end to have the largest possible posters (?), but the plot not auto-scrolling is definitely amiss.

EDIT - now that i look at it in the post, it seems like the space provided for the 3rd listing is just smaller vertically, as the logo behind the text is also cut off.

fixed in GIT master branch. thx.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6