• 27(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-11-02, 05:00)Victim Wrote: The new view looks awesome reazorFX. I have a request. Can you please make the 'Now Playing' widget larger? It's a bit small as it is now. Thanks. Love your work so far.

Check

(2012-11-02, 10:07)voidy Wrote: im loving this Big Grin looks realy clean, happy to see u are including the idea's from Shinu especially the watched flag HD logo on movie case and the movie/serie logo

Cool
Thx goes to Shinu.

Avalon 0.4.0 will be soon finish.

Download via Repo on XBMC-Nerds:
http://repository-xbmcnerds.googlecode.c...-1.1.2.zip

have a good weekend and greetz
reazorFX
any idea when those thing will be implemented and upoaded? Big Grin no pressure Big Grin
(2012-11-02, 10:13)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-11-02, 10:07)voidy Wrote: im loving this Big Grin looks realy clean, happy to see u are including the idea's from Shinu especially the watched flag HD logo on movie case and the movie/serie logo

Cool
Thx goes to Shinu.

i'm getting way too much credit. i simply gave some minor ideas to an already existing view. all the real work was done by you reazor. Nod

a couple questions though.

1. are you including the view with full scrolling posters (like the first mockup) or just the new one with the fanart? also, are adding the logo to the list view too?

2. the last screenshot you posted looks great! but is the logo centered in the space provided or is it positioned more to the left?

Also, I notice a bug of sorts with the date (surprised no one else noticed). it displays "th" for all dates.

it should show "st" for the "1st" "21st" "31st", "nd" for "2nd", "22nd" and "rd" for "3rd" and "23rd". i hope it something easy to fix.
Hi Shinu,

The Poster View with no fanart is not on this version include. I will first finish some things and then...

yeah the logo is a more to the left position because I think it looks better. Logos in the tvshows are also includet.

hihi date problem okay ... hmm a dot in english are also okay ? Big Grin

greetz reazorFX

(2012-11-02, 11:04)voidy Wrote: any idea when those thing will be implemented and upoaded? Big Grin no pressure Big Grin

soon Tongue i hope this weekend
we don't really use the dot in english. might be better to remove the "th" and just have the date. eg. Friday, 2 November. that's the format for most skins.
Okay then it is easier to have no dot an no th
thx bro

This will be particularly enjoy noiz13 Wink

(2012-11-04, 08:04)reazorFX Wrote: Okay then it is easier to have no dot an no th
thx bro

This will be particularly enjoy noiz13 Wink

you are spoiling me Blush
Is the recently added movies on the homescreen working? I don't see any.

Is it possible to make the HD poster icon as an option, i only have hd movies so for me it is not important.

Great work so far.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
(2012-11-05, 14:01)Baswazz Wrote: Is the recently added movies on the homescreen working? I don't see any.

Is it possible to make the HD poster icon as an option, i only have hd movies so for me it is not important.

Great work so far.

Do you mean the random or the lastest movies. Is the script.randomitems installed? The new movies must be activate on Movie then press left an activate the widget.
EDIT: And restart Skin after first install.

The HD poste disable button, yea shure no problem. Nod

Thx and greetz

reazorFX
Thanks for your feedback.

On the right part where it say: XBMC Recommended...
I thought this must be most recently added, but it is empty. I tried to download and install the randomitems script from here and here, but it does not work.

I am running Eden from my Macbook pro to test the skin.
Try the 3.1.6 Version

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/84840314/Repo/s...-3.1.6.zip
reazorFX , like your skin Smile

a question any new view like clear art or tv thumbs for the tv serie views. I like to have diffrent view for tv and movies Smile
(2012-11-06, 06:51)reazorFX Wrote: Try the 3.1.6 Version

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/84840314/Repo/s...-3.1.6.zip

Not working.

Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip

I reinstalled XBMC, after adding your repo i see a popup that it is enabled.
When i do the same with the randomitems script i don't see any confirmation popup pastebin.
??

seems the repo from the script not correctly work. Try to install manual : go to Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons the uncompress there the script.randomitems.zip.

and use this repo:

current version of Avalon is 0.3.9
http://repository-xbmcnerds.googlecode.c...-1.1.2.zip

(2012-11-06, 08:46)Bkam Wrote: reazorFX , like your skin Smile

a question any new view like clear art or tv thumbs for the tv serie views. I like to have diffrent view for tv and movies Smile

Shure. It will get more views, need only time Wink
Weird i see the script.randomitems dir with all the files. I did delete it and uncompressed the zip.
Now i see the script is working when i start XBMC. Only i can't find it in the add-ons section to change settings. Or is this normal?

Thanks.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20