• 117(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2012-12-06, 18:47)DarkKnight Wrote: You do understand that 1307 doesn't work at all in ask or automatic mode right? That you have to fetch your own imdb title numbers, paste it in, then ask it to scrape for each one.

Yes I was aware of that but thought the fixes in this thread resolved that, my mistake.

I do appreciate yours and others efforts just in case it came across the wrong way Smile
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
(2012-12-06, 20:02)TeKo Wrote: With great power comes great responsibility!

Haha Rofl

Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1:
  • IMDB fix created, developed and presented by me, myself and i
  • Youtube Trailer Fix created by Myron Boyle
  • DTS HD indentification from mediainfo.dll by Cocotus
  • Updated Ember Media Manager & Addons tab order by msavazzi

Please report bugs and problems

Download:
Share-Online
4shared

Thank you Dan and everyone else who are helping to keep EMM alive. It is appreciated. Nod
Any chance of this latest update being available on some other site than the two mentioned? Can't seem to download from them.
(2012-12-06, 21:25)DanCooper Wrote:

Haha Rofl

Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1:

Download:
Share-Online
4shared

Seems to work great so far Big Grin

Only one strange error which I had with the others to

Code:
Message: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Ember\AdvancedSettings.xml' is denied.

Seems like a false error in any case as AdvancedSettings.xml does actually update with any new changes
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Dropbox mirror for Ember_1.3.0.7_fix1.rar: http://db.tt/3JXVgInS
MD5: bc21502f3cc4393d3ed8df95b7d15133
Thank team for the fix.

I've provided some changes in Github but how it works?

M
(2012-12-06, 22:34)>>X<< Wrote:
(2012-12-06, 21:25)DanCooper Wrote:

Haha Rofl

Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1:

Download:
Share-Online
4shared

Code:
Message: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Ember\AdvancedSettings.xml' is denied.

Seems like a false error in any case as AdvancedSettings.xml does actually update with any new changes

I am confuse is the error with this one or the others ones?

(2012-12-06, 23:01)Randall Lind Wrote:
(2012-12-06, 22:34)>>X<< Wrote:
(2012-12-06, 21:25)DanCooper Wrote: Haha Rofl

Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1:

Download:
Share-Online
4shared

Code:

I am confuse is the error with this one or the others ones?

Both Confused
Dan what's different? It is still adding strange titles on auto. Example: Race to Witch Mountain is Leo Little's Big Show" Race to Witch Mountain. Manually also looks the same to me as well. I base this off of 1.3.0.7a from DarkKnight which I deleted and replace everything but for jobslogs.emm and media.emm IMDB on both his and fix1 is the same from what I see.

Now I haven't tried Youtube yet
(2012-12-06, 23:24)Randall Lind Wrote: Dan what's different? It is still adding strange titles on auto. Eample: Race to Witch Mountain is Leo Little's Big Show" Race to Witch Mountain

Dude DanCoopers release works perfectly.

I was only curious about that error it doesn't effect anything and seems to be a false error anyway Big Grin
(2012-12-06, 21:25)DanCooper Wrote: Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1:

Would you mind posting that fix here in the thread? I'm interested in what's changed.
Hi All,

So if I have a previously working version of EMM how exactly do I handle 'upgrading' to this new 'Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1' version?

I'm sure the details are in this thread somewhere, but there seems to several versions floating around...this thread size is getting on the largish size.

Are there any default XML files I should preserve / copy or can I simply reinstall new EMM version to a different directy?

TIA

If I helped out pls give me a +

A bunch of XBMC instances, big-ass screen in the basement + a 20TB FreeBSD, ZFS server.
I am not saying it doesn't work all I said I am getting the same results as with the BlackKnight one and ask what the changes was he did with IMDB.
(2012-12-07, 00:15)thethirdnut Wrote: Hi All,

So if I have a previously working version of EMM how exactly do I handle 'upgrading' to this new 'Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1' version?

I'm sure the details are in this thread somewhere, but there seems to several versions floating around...this thread size is getting on the largish size.

Are there any default XML files I should preserve / copy or can I simply reinstall new EMM version to a different directy?

TIA

Deleted everything but for Joblogs.emm and Media.emm

(2012-12-06, 23:24)Randall Lind Wrote: Dan what's different? It is still adding strange titles on auto. Example: Race to Witch Mountain is Leo Little's Big Show" Race to Witch Mountain. Manually also looks the same to me as well. I base this off of 1.3.0.7a from DarkKnight which I deleted and replace everything but for jobslogs.emm and media.emm IMDB on both his and fix1 is the same from what I see.

Now I haven't tried Youtube yet

You sure you haven't got builds mixed up because I just tested "Race to Witch Mountain" on auto and got exactly that returned.

Did you delete the nfo from the other builds giving wrong results ?
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26