• 257(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
Data scraping works Smile (half of it from TMDB and half from IMDB Smile sweet!)

will now I will tackle the images...

After I finish we will have to resort ALL language files, id etc... I'm finding a lot of repetitions, useless strings etc...

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Was there any part of this update to give the ability to export movie list to excel document and have columns for missing artwork?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2013-05-02, 23:04)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2013-05-02, 22:21)chris0583 Wrote: I hope someone can help me out. I have been searching and reading for hours and I cant seem to find an answer for my problems.

Emm 1.3 R13
PCH-C300

I have been trying to use the NMJ module. When I go to modules there is a check box in the corner but the install templates button are greyed out.

When I go to the tools menu and pick NMJ Jukebox Builder I still dont see thew templates listed.
Can anyone help me define what is going on so I can get this working?

thanks

Never used that module. Was it working in the past?
if yes we will have to try to re enabled once we finish the new version

I have never used it. I have been reading other board (popcorn and their sister boards) that people were using it. Would be so much easier to manage the internal jukebox if I could use EMM instead of their built in tool or YAMJ.

Let me know if i could help in any way?
(2013-05-03, 00:26)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2013-05-02, 23:25)orbtwin Wrote: the subtitle lock doesn't work...
i have checked the box, when i "refresh" a movie the value of a *.srt external get lost.

what i'm missing?

can you explain better?

M

well:

1.in crtl+D option i edit the video, audio and subtitles properties. Adding a external spanish subtitles (*.srt). Ember shows all the info: subtitle added, spanish language and external type.
2.the option for locking subtitles, video and language are activated.
3. if i reload the streamdetails all the values doesn't get lost, except for the subtitles...dissapearing. The same with embedded ones.

The thing is...if i have to edit manually the subtitle for a movie that exists in the movie folder, ember drops the information for that if i reload streamdetails.
I have many movies in english audio only with the complete spanish subtitles for it, and i want to ember to remember the editings.

sorry for my english!.
(2013-05-03, 03:09)chris0583 Wrote:
(2013-05-02, 23:04)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2013-05-02, 22:21)chris0583 Wrote: I hope someone can help me out. I have been searching and reading for hours and I cant seem to find an answer for my problems.

Emm 1.3 R13
PCH-C300

I have been trying to use the NMJ module. When I go to modules there is a check box in the corner but the install templates button are greyed out.

When I go to the tools menu and pick NMJ Jukebox Builder I still dont see thew templates listed.
Can anyone help me define what is going on so I can get this working?

thanks

Never used that module. Was it working in the past?
if yes we will have to try to re enabled once we finish the new version

I have never used it. I have been reading other board (popcorn and their sister boards) that people were using it. Would be so much easier to manage the internal jukebox if I could use EMM instead of their built in tool or YAMJ.

Let me know if i could help in any way?

I try to find an old Ember with a installed template. I have no plan how it works.

Edit: I have found the default template. I check if it still works.
Anyone having imdb issues? I can access it fine in my browser, but ember can't connect to it and I can't ping it (100% packet drop), tried multiple PC's, weird because I CAN access it via my browser.

Quote:===========================================================================================

Title: Error
Message: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
StackTrace: at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData(String URL)
Date/Time: 02/05/2013 23:10:49
===========================================================================================
(2013-05-03, 12:11)michael123 Wrote: Anyone having imdb issues? I can access it fine in my browser, but ember can't connect to it and I can't ping it (100% packet drop), tried multiple PC's, weird because I CAN access it via my browser.

Quote:===========================================================================================

===========================================================================================

IMDB or TMDB?
Big thanks to all developers involved in reviving Ember, fixing bugs and adding new features! Smile

I think i noticed a small bug: The + button to manually add a trailer to a movie doesn't work.
(2013-05-03, 12:17)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 12:11)michael123 Wrote: Anyone having imdb issues? I can access it fine in my browser, but ember can't connect to it and I can't ping it (100% packet drop), tried multiple PC's, weird because I CAN access it via my browser.

IMDB or TMDB?

IMDB, can't ping it from my router either, is it possible they've blocked everything but browsers (maybe using the user agent?). http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/akas.imdb.com Also thinks it's down.
(2013-05-03, 12:17)SlrG Wrote: Big thanks to all developers involved in reviving Ember, fixing bugs and adding new features! Smile

I think i noticed a small bug: The + button to manually add a trailer to a movie doesn't work.

Is it greyed out? There are 2 options that you have to activate (main settings and scraper settings).

btw, i have found another bug in TMDB scraper with outline and plot. I try to fix it today.
(2013-05-03, 12:19)michael123 Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 12:17)DanCooper Wrote:

IMDB or TMDB?

IMDB, can't ping it from my router either, is it possible they've blocked everything but browsers (maybe using the user agent?). http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/akas.imdb.com Also thinks it's down.

Have you tried to change the address in settings to "imdb.com"?
Hope all goes well, and of course good luck.Image
(2013-05-03, 13:04)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 12:19)michael123 Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 12:17)DanCooper Wrote: IMDB or TMDB?

Have you tried to change the address in settings to "imdb.com"?

Yeah tried changing it to indicate, still no luck and tried pinging from my mobiles 3G connection, must be an imdb issue.
I can confirm this issue remains in 1.3.0.12.

Code:
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace:    at EmberAPI.Scanner.GetMovieFolderContents(MovieContainer& Movie)
Date/Time: 5/2/2013 5:51:37 PM

I did some more experimenting and I can't get it to work no matter what combination of settings I use. I double checked what is happening and it looks like TV shows are working fine, it only affects movies. I get that error for every movie in my library. I have a flat library structure, so all the movies, nfo's, posters and fanart are all together in the same folder rather than each individual movie and associated files being in their own folders. This setup has worked for me for a long time and continues to work under EMM 1.3.0.9 and XBMC 12.1. Something is being read by EMM because the movie names are correct rather than just file names and the scraped info is actually there if I double-click on any entry, but EMM is not registering any information existing in the main list. I also did a test re-scrape on an existing movie and confirmed the files themselves are actually being updated on my server but EMM still throws that same error and still will not register any info or posters/fanart as existing, even though it just successfully scraped them. Anything that can be done to fix this would be greatly appreciated, mainly just because I'm too lazy to readily put in the time to rearrange everything. Thanks in advance!
Client: XBMCuntu Frodo - ASRock ION 330 Pro - Logitech Harmony One
Server: 4U NORCO RPC-4220 20-drive case - UnRAID 5.0 - 38 TB parity-protected storage
(2013-05-03, 14:42)IceNine Wrote: I can confirm this issue remains in 1.3.0.12.

Code:
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace:    at EmberAPI.Scanner.GetMovieFolderContents(MovieContainer& Movie)
Date/Time: 5/2/2013 5:51:37 PM

I did some more experimenting and I can't get it to work no matter what combination of settings I use. I double checked what is happening and it looks like TV shows are working fine, it only affects movies. I get that error for every movie in my library. I have a flat library structure, so all the movies, nfo's, posters and fanart are all together in the same folder rather than each individual movie and associated files being in their own folders. This setup has worked for me for a long time and continues to work under EMM 1.3.0.9 and XBMC 12.1. Something is being read by EMM because the movie names are correct rather than just file names and the scraped info is actually there if I double-click on any entry, but EMM is not registering any information existing in the main list. I also did a test re-scrape on an existing movie and confirmed the files themselves are actually being updated on my server but EMM still throws that same error and still will not register any info or posters/fanart as existing, even though it just successfully scraped them. Anything that can be done to fix this would be greatly appreciated, mainly just because I'm too lazy to readily put in the time to rearrange everything. Thanks in advance!

Please upload your Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml with your standard setting and upload a screenshot of the movie folder.
  • 257(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26