• 267(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
sweet - should the download trailers functionality be working? I have multiple movies where emm is not able to pull the list of trailers and hangs forever.
(2013-05-08, 11:13)orbtwin Wrote:
(2013-05-07, 23:13)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-07, 22:51)orbtwin Wrote: hello again everybody:

i've tested again the old bug with the overlay icon for a language.
Occurs with all kind of audio codecs. Doesn't matter if the movie has an mp3, Ac3 or DTS audio stream (i haven't any movies with other audio codecs)

1.start ember.
2.refresh movie list.
3.if i click a movie with only one audio stream, then the icon shown are correct: without overlay (in my case: english audio).
4.if i click a movie with somekind of audio codecs (2) (e.g AC3) then ember shows the correct overlay icon (this is the normal behaviour)
.....then ALL movies with AC3 stream shows the overlay icon, despite of movies have only ONE.
5.the same with other audio codecs.

For short: the first time the overlay icon appers in Ember, are shown for everykind of movie with that audio codec.
It's an error of rendering?

I will check this again tomorrow. I thing this is an unloading process fail.

Ok...Dan. thanks for fixing!...
great!!

I have found the error. Should work now (next release).

(2013-05-10, 17:30)bry- Wrote: sweet - should the download trailers functionality be working? I have multiple movies where emm is not able to pull the list of trailers and hangs forever.

Should work. Have you ever checked if the video is still online?
(2013-05-08, 22:26)IceNine Wrote:
(2013-05-08, 17:44)DanCooper Wrote: Looks like a stacking problem. I will check that.

I think you are right, the one commonality I saw in all the movies was the word 'part' somewhere in the title, even as part of another word. For example, the movie "A Man Apart" was on the list, and sometimes when I would try to have Ember change the name, either through the BMR or by the auto-rename on scrape function, it would make files titled "A Man A.nfo" etc. So it seems like the word 'part' is the problem.

On a different issue I found while looking at this, it seems like the BMR doesn't like having a comma in the name of the movie. It cuts off everything after the comma when renaming the movie. You can see from my screenshot that the top 2 movies, which end in ,Part 1 and ,Part 2 before the (year) at the end are cut off after the comma, although the year is still put in. The other movies with other characters like a colon or hyphen seem fine. Just the comma is broken. Thanks again for all the work you are putting into this!

The regular expression is the same as in XBMC (more or less). I do not want to remove "part". The error in "A Man Apart" I corrected. Now it must follow a number after CD / DVD / part / disc.

The original regex is:
Code:
[\s_\-\.]+\(?(cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck])[\s_\-\.]*[0-9]+\)?

But you can (close Ember before) change the AdvancedSettings.xml as ("part" is removed in this string):
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Name="CheckStackMarkers">"[\s_\-\.]+\(?(cd|dvd|dis[ck])[\s_\-\.]*[0-9]+\)?"</Setting>
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Name="DeleteStackMarkers">"[\s_\-\.]+\(?(cd|dvd|dis[ck])[\s_\-\.]*[0-9]+\)?"</Setting>
(2013-05-10, 19:18)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-08, 22:26)IceNine Wrote:
(2013-05-08, 17:44)DanCooper Wrote: Looks like a stacking problem. I will check that.

I think you are right, the one commonality I saw in all the movies was the word 'part' somewhere in the title, even as part of another word. For example, the movie "A Man Apart" was on the list, and sometimes when I would try to have Ember change the name, either through the BMR or by the auto-rename on scrape function, it would make files titled "A Man A.nfo" etc. So it seems like the word 'part' is the problem.

On a different issue I found while looking at this, it seems like the BMR doesn't like having a comma in the name of the movie. It cuts off everything after the comma when renaming the movie. You can see from my screenshot that the top 2 movies, which end in ,Part 1 and ,Part 2 before the (year) at the end are cut off after the comma, although the year is still put in. The other movies with other characters like a colon or hyphen seem fine. Just the comma is broken. Thanks again for all the work you are putting into this!

The regular expression is the same as in XBMC (more or less). I do not want to remove "part". The error in "A Man Apart" I corrected. Now it must follow a number after CD / DVD / part / disc.

The original regex is:
Code:

But you can (close Ember before) change the AdvancedSettings.xml as ("part" is removed in this string):
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Name="CheckStackMarkers">"[\s_\-\.]+\(?(cd|dvd|dis[ck])[\s_\-\.]*[0-9]+\)?"</Setting>
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Name="DeleteStackMarkers">"[\s_\-\.]+\(?(cd|dvd|dis[ck])[\s_\-\.]*[0-9]+\)?"</Setting>

The new code is working great, thank you!

On a side note I did have a question in regards to future features. Are there any plans to eventually be able to filter the TV Shows tree list like we can now with Movies, by New, Marked, Missing Items etc? I find this very handy for cleaning up my movies from time to time and if I add multiple episodes of TV shows across multiple shows it is a bit of a pain to track down every new episode I added sometimes. Even if there was an option to only show new episodes that would be a big step forward for how I personally use EMM.
Client: XBMCuntu Frodo - ASRock ION 330 Pro - Logitech Harmony One
Server: 4U NORCO RPC-4220 20-drive case - UnRAID 5.0 - 38 TB parity-protected storage
Hi, I'm very happy with Ember, thanks for all the hard work! I used to have Mediaportal but switched to XBMC and realy like Ember as a replacement of the TV Seriesplugin from Mediaportal.
I have 2 questions:
1) when I have a serie on DVD, with for example S01E01-04 ripped in VIDEO_TS folder and .vob format, how do I get Ember to scrape it right? Rename/structure etc?
2) Upon scraping TVSeries not only had a screen for selecting the right Series (so does Ember) but also made an Episode match, which you could change. Any option for that?

Keep up the excellent work!
(2013-05-10, 19:49)IceNine Wrote:
(2013-05-10, 19:18)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-05-08, 22:26)IceNine Wrote: I think you are right, the one commonality I saw in all the movies was the word 'part' somewhere in the title, even as part of another word. For example, the movie "A Man Apart" was on the list, and sometimes when I would try to have Ember change the name, either through the BMR or by the auto-rename on scrape function, it would make files titled "A Man A.nfo" etc. So it seems like the word 'part' is the problem.

The original regex is:
Code:

Code:

The new code is working great, thank you!

On a side note I did have a question in regards to future features. Are there any plans to eventually be able to filter the TV Shows tree list like we can now with Movies, by New, Marked, Missing Items etc? I find this very handy for cleaning up my movies from time to time and if I add multiple episodes of TV shows across multiple shows it is a bit of a pain to track down every new episode I added sometimes. Even if there was an option to only show new episodes that would be a big step forward for how I personally use EMM.

Hello, to all. I added that code to AdvancedSettings.xml and the rename fuction is working great but, scrapping stacked movies, the .nfo and the trailer filenames have "cd1" within, although i have checked the "<movie>.nfo(stack)" option in settings. Without the code added to AdvancedSettings.xml that option works and creates filenames without the "cd1" word.
Am i doing something wrong or is this another stacking problem?
Thanks!!!
Please add "duration format" for TV shows.

There is a pull request somewhere for it.

Edit: Here is the commit: https://github.com/jfearon/Ember-MM/comm...afe136a12b
Silly assumption here. Can I add a Genre to the Genres.xml file ?
I currently have a folder that contains comic book adaptations (Batman, Ironman, Avengers ...)
I'd like to option the genre if possible. I will assume all it takes is to edit the .xml file and nothing else ?
(2013-05-11, 07:05)MediaPlayer Wrote: Silly assumption here. Can I add a Genre to the Genres.xml file ?
I currently have a folder that contains comic book adaptations (Batman, Ironman, Avengers ...)
I'd like to option the genre if possible. I will assume all it takes is to edit the .xml file and nothing else ?

It should be a simple xml edit, but there is a gui for that Wink

Code:
Edit | Settings | Miscellaneous | Genres Editor

But don't you think a set is better for that?

Code:
Tools | Sets Manager
(2013-05-11, 10:10)Walhalla Wrote:
(2013-05-11, 07:05)MediaPlayer Wrote: Silly assumption here. Can I add a Genre to the Genres.xml file ?

It should be a simple xml edit, but there is a gui for that Wink

Code:
Edit | Settings | Miscellaneous | Genres Editor

But don't you think a set is better for that?

Code:
Tools | Sets Manager

Don't forget to map a picture to all new genres!

(2013-05-11, 00:51)kostakias Wrote: Hello, to all. I added that code to AdvancedSettings.xml and the rename fuction is working great but, scrapping stacked movies, the .nfo and the trailer filenames have "cd1" within, although i have checked the "<movie>.nfo(stack)" option in settings. Without the code added to AdvancedSettings.xml that option works and creates filenames without the "cd1" word.
Thanks!!!

Please tell me the file names. Sreenshot?
I wanted to use Ember MM to create nfo files for my fathers home movies, as someone suggested on the forums. Any idea why the option to extract thumbnails is greyed out under windows? the module is enabled.

To make things worse I was unable to find a single software for windows that extracts thumbnails from movies recursively. My father is always the only one in the world with these kind of problems. Sad I was hoping that Ember MM would be able to solve my problems.
(2013-05-10, 20:06)Terminator-X Wrote: Hi, I'm very happy with Ember, thanks for all the hard work! I used to have Mediaportal but switched to XBMC and realy like Ember as a replacement of the TV Seriesplugin from Mediaportal.
I have 2 questions:
1) when I have a serie on DVD, with for example S01E01-04 ripped in VIDEO_TS folder and .vob format, how do I get Ember to scrape it right? Rename/structure etc?
2) Upon scraping TVSeries not only had a screen for selecting the right Series (so does Ember) but also made an Episode match, which you could change. Any option for that?

Keep up the excellent work!

1) Ember don't support VIDEO_TS in tv shows atm. XBMC supports also not without adjustments.
2) No
(2013-05-11, 00:51)kostakias Wrote: Hello, to all. I added that code to AdvancedSettings.xml and the rename fuction is working great but, scrapping stacked movies, the .nfo and the trailer filenames have "cd1" within, although i have checked the "<movie>.nfo(stack)" option in settings. Without the code added to AdvancedSettings.xml that option works and creates filenames without the "cd1" word.
Thanks!!!

Please tell me the file names. Sreenshot?
[/quote]

Hello,
I have version 1.3.0.12 installed. Under "Settings/Movies/Files and Sources" in NFO section i have checked <movie>.nfo(stack) option.

That option creates nfos and trailers without the cd1 or dvd1 or disk1 words in filename. For example
Flight.2012.BDRip.XviD-CD1.avi
Flight.2012.BDRip.XviD-CD2.avi
Flight.2012.BDRip.XviD-trailer.mp4
Flight.2012.BDRip.XviD.nfo

(And another question: why the <moviename>.tbn still has the "cd1" prefix in the filename?)

Now if i edit the AdvancedSettings.xml file and insert the new code
then reopen ember and reload the movie "flight" it loses the nfo and trailer

and i have to rescrape. It then create new nfo and trailer files with CD1 in filename although i haven't change the <movie>.nfo(stack) option.

Hope that was helpful.
I have version 1.3.0.12, and i cant scrape any movie, all them just bring a Resident Evil as Poster, Check SS below:
Feature Request:
XBMC seems to expect the runtime of TV Shows in minutes. Ember exports them in seconds. For movies this is configureable. It would be nice to have the same functionality for TV Shows.
  • 267(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26