• 20(current)
[Archive] Arctic
(2013-09-12, 09:00)Branphma Wrote: Clock is fixed now, thank you. Obviously i am using latest git version. Still can not get to the osd controls in livetv. However if i enable mouse input device i can hover to these controls, after that i can use them with my keyboard/remote control. But i can not get there without hovering there with my mouse. It makes no difference what has been selected before in tvshow or movie mode... There is just no blue icon when in livetv like it is in thshow or movie modeSad

I think I know what the issue is -- I think you must have pvr backend that is disabling the pause button. I just made a small change on git to have the stop button be the default focus instead of pause. Can you pull in the latest git and let me know whether or not it is working properly now?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
That did the trick. Thanks a lotBig Grin
Jurial, one request if you can make it happen.

when on the main screen is there a way to show next scheduled recordings?
I saw this in a couple previous skins I've used, I also think you can see this in the defauls skin (Confluence)

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2013-09-12, 14:46)hoopsdavis Wrote: Jurial, one request if you can make it happen.

I saw this in a couple previous skins I've used, I also think you can see this in the defauls skin (Confluence)

+1 for this. Active timer icon like in Xperience1080 would be cool Smile
When I open a addon for example the cdart manager then I miss the option to start the addon. What am I doing wrong? Or are you forget the button?
(2013-09-12, 14:46)hoopsdavis Wrote: Jurial, one request if you can make it happen.

Panel already shows next scheduled recordings when LiveTV is highlighted. On the simple home there isn't really anywhere to put it that wont create clutter, but there is the timer icon in the bottom right (although I do need to fix the alignment of it a little bit, its a bit to far over to the right).

(2013-09-12, 15:05)Cassiel Wrote: +1 for this. Active timer icon like in Xperience1080 would be cool Smile
There already is in the bottom right next to the clock... unless you are talking about something else?

(2013-09-12, 19:18)sling Wrote: When I open a addon for example the cdart manager then I miss the option to start the addon. What am I doing wrong? Or are you forget the button?
You are probably opening up add-on settings from the settings menu. You have to go to the add-ons menu from Programs, then you just press "ok" on the addon.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hi Jur.
I'm planning to add some logo of italian Studio (cattley, 01 distribution, filmauro, medusa ecc...) can you tell me the size of the png? is an easier way to create it.
Are you maybe planning to ad the extra menù as I wrote on my last post?
Hey Jur,

i really like the all channels view on the left hand side in livetv. Now i wanted to put that as a button on my remote control. Unfortunately i can't figure out which function it is (didn't find a key in the keyboards control either). Maybe you know that? Right now i am using button "H", but i like the other view much more. Would be awesome to have a hotkey for that.

Cheers!
Hi,

Just installed this skin. I love the look of it, so nice.

Was wondering if there would be interest in adding 'extra thumb' functionalities in the movie section of the skin? Seems the only thing not available.

Just wondering what everybody else thinks about this.

Cheers,
grave
I have always thought the extra thumbs is overkill. A nice backdrop will always suffice. We skin addicts need to remind ourselves that the htpc is an interface to access media. A smooth skin with the trimmings is what is required. Jurialmonkey has nailed that with this skin.

As a side note I also think the similarity in concept and class is attributing to the lack of interest in picking up Alaska 3 since hitcher dropped it.
Hi,

I see the info song it's the same as the info album, but then I can't add stars to a song... It's possible to review that? thanks!
(2013-09-13, 14:08)emptyhead Wrote: I have always thought the extra thumbs is overkill. A nice backdrop will always suffice. We skin addicts need to remind ourselves that the htpc is an interface to access media. A smooth skin with the trimmings is what is required. Jurialmonkey has nailed that with this skin.

As a side note I also think the similarity in concept and class is attributing to the lack of interest in picking up Alaska 3 since hitcher dropped it.

I can understand. Maybe that is the nice thing about this skin. It all looks so clear and simple, with just the right amount of eyecandy ...
I do seem to miss certain movie info, like aspect ratio ... or am I wrong?
(2013-09-13, 13:03)st graveyard Wrote: Hi,

Just installed this skin. I love the look of it, so nice.

Was wondering if there would be interest in adding 'extra thumb' functionalities in the movie section of the skin? Seems the only thing not available.

Just wondering what everybody else thinks about this.

Cheers,
grave

Not a fan I'm afraid, was the reason I stopped using MQ3 and skipped MQ4, way too much onfo on the screen, extremely cluttered. If it is added it would be best to have the option to turn it off so users who really don't need it don't have to bother about it.
(2013-09-13, 00:34)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Panel already shows next scheduled recordings when LiveTV is highlighted. On the simple home there isn't really anywhere to put it that wont create clutter, but there is the timer icon in the bottom right (although I do need to fix the alignment of it a little bit, its a bit to far over to the right).

Not sure I could get used to the "Panel" view.
the timer icon, what is that suppose to show, I only see (notice) it change when something is actually in the process of recording.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2013-09-11, 11:28)f2000 Wrote: Nice one, thanks for the instructions jurialmunkey, appreciated. It will save me navigating through the addons to get to the menu I want...going to try this today.

About the loading/progress bar, I maybe should of said Im using a (slightly) overclocked Rpi, so this could be causing the loading problem. When I put it at a 1gz, the menus did load faster, but the temps were too high. The original skin (Cant remember the name just now) does come with the progress bar, which is handy when loading pages in IceFilms and/or Project Free TV

Icefilms > Movies > A-Z > Pick a letter
Project Free TV > Last 7 days

Some of the options must pull down a lot of stuff that puts a load on the system...so the loading bar just allowed me to judge what was happening. This isnt a show stopper, it was just out if interest as I know you're still working away on this skin...dont want to be "that guy"

Again, thanks for the help and support with the awesome theme...this really should come bundled with xbmc!

(2013-09-13, 00:34)jurialmunkey Wrote:

(2013-09-12, 15:05)Cassiel Wrote: +1 for this. Active timer icon like in Xperience1080 would be cool Smile
There already is in the bottom right next to the clock... unless you are talking about something else?

(2013-09-12, 19:18)sling Wrote: When I open a addon for example the cdart manager then I miss the option to start the addon. What am I doing wrong? Or are you forget the button?
You are probably opening up add-on settings from the settings menu. You have to go to the add-ons menu from Programs, then you just press "ok" on the addon.

You are right
I was used to this With the Aeon skin.
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Archive] Arctic24