• 24(current)
[SUPPORT] Free Cable - US station aggregator
Yup. I saw the same VH1 caching activity.
I must have jinxed myself, LoL.

I stated how before it seemed you had to refresh Late Night in NBC for new eps to show up sometimes.

Now for some reason "Season 5" (the folder that had the full episodes) is gone and no matter what folder you click on like "Thank You Notes" or "Monologues" all give you the exact same videos, not what is supposed to come up.

Other shows such as The Tonight Show does not do this but I think it could be because of the "latenightwithjimmyfallon.com" secondary site that has changed.
apparently a reboot fixed the problem. Thanks!
(2013-10-02, 21:41)JulesDC Wrote: Thanks!

And thanks Slices re the info on the select boxes. That's unfortunate.

I've made some changes that should be in the next release of the beta that should reduce the number of boxes.
I want to thank the developers for picking up where bluecop left off. The releases are looking better than ever, I never thought I'd be able to watch Conan on XBMC!

Quick question, does anyone have full episodes of The Daily Show or The Colbert Report working on the beta or stable? In beta, the Full Episodes category comes up blank, but there are tons of items in the Clips category, which play fine. In stable, I get the script error (which I assume is just broken).
(2013-10-11, 06:42)Jmath Wrote: Quick question, does anyone have full episodes of The Daily Show or The Colbert Report working on the beta or stable?
Yes, on both Smile. Please post your log file mentioned in the first post.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Both work fine for me (in US). The only difference from Bluecop's repo is that with the new repo, today's episode is not playable until late evening the next day (the usual Script error). So I can only watch an episode a little bit more than 24 hrs later with no problem. Is this normal, and to be expected?
Just to let folks know, the NBC Late Night issue seems to have corrected it self.

Also, what is it called when you click on a channel for the first time and options will come up like "Tonight Show with Jay Leno", "Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian", "Tonight Show', like it has you pick.

I ask because I am looking for how to clear it for NBC, because I accidentally selected "Late Night with Conan" so it shows a big pic of him vs Fallon, LoL.
Quote:Just to let folks know, the NBC Late Night issue seems to have corrected it self.

Also, what is it called when you click on a channel for the first time and options will come up like "Tonight Show with Jay Leno", "Tonight Show with Conan O'Brian", "Tonight Show', like it has you pick.

I ask because I am looking for how to clear it for NBC, because I accidentally selected "Late Night with Conan" so it shows a big pic of him vs Fallon, LoL.

Try refresh tvdb data from the context window.

Quote:Both work fine for me (in US). The only difference from Bluecop's repo is that with the new repo, today's episode is not playable until late evening the next day (the usual Script error). So I can only watch an episode a little bit more than 24 hrs later with no problem. Is this normal, and to be expected?

No not expected post a log when you get this again.
I tried that option but it only gives me "Late Night with Conan O'Brian" and two other similar named shows that are not it.

EDIT: It seems a few tries and it finally worked. Not sure why it didn't work earlier but oh well. Smile

Even though the full episodes work, it seems that the clips are still funky.

For example, "Monologues", "Comedy Bits", etc all give the exact same videos, even though I know that's contradictory to the actual site.
I've fixed the issue which prevented season17 from showing in south park.
(2013-10-11, 22:23)slices Wrote: I've fixed the issue which prevented season17 from showing in south park.
Oh, now it's time to push a new beta version.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Latest version appears to work nicely on Gotham nightly builds, thank you.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2013-10-11, 06:56)moneymaker Wrote:
(2013-10-11, 06:42)Jmath Wrote: Quick question, does anyone have full episodes of The Daily Show or The Colbert Report working on the beta or stable?
Yes, on both Smile. Please post your log file mentioned in the first post.

Tried the stable (script error), followed by the beta (empty full episodes)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=69322

Thanks
wondering if you have any plans to continue support for the Hulu Plugin, or is that getting dropped as XBMC moves forward to Gotham, and Python 2.1.0?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Free Cable - US station aggregator7