• 25(current)
[SUPPORT] Free Cable - US station aggregator
Hi,

Tunlr is a great addition and working great. Thanks for the updates. Just one question/request. Would it be possible to add an option to the settings to disable the scraping?

It seems that every time the plugin gets an update, it has to rescrape everything again and I have to press enter on about 20 different shows for each station before I can get the list of shows. I realize that if the scraping was disabled we wouldn't get any descriptions, any images or backgrounds but i'd be fine with that and that's probably a good thing for devices with limited space (like apple tv and android).

Just my 2 cents,
Thanks.
i just wanted to thank you guys for this plugin Smile i love it very much and i dont know what i would do without it lol. thank again for the awesome addon
Howdy, have a G-box midnight running Android and XMBC Frodo 2.2. Everything is working pretty well except for Free Cable. I can get most everything, but the audio and video just want sync up. Other programmers such as Icefilms and 1Channel, watching movies I have no problem with this, but Free Cable is giving me a fit. On my laptop now with all the settings the same it works great, everything is in sync perfectly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Post a log and we'll have a look. Is this happening on all stations? You could also try reducing the maxium bit rate.
Well bust my chops, I've seen it a dozen times but just like looking for anything else when ya need it you can't find it. Where is I would find the bit rate settings? It is happening on all stations and I'm not really sure how I'd get the log off of this box to post it, thanks.
In the beta, settings - General.

In other news I've just checked an update for NBC.
Yep I found it, slowing down the bit rate helps the audio flow smoother, but the video still just can't keep up. I thinking this may be an issue with android since my wife's android tablet has the same issue.
Well I finally figured out how to do the logging deal so here it is. Way too much stuff for my pea brain. If someone can decipher this for me and put it in simple terms, I'd appreciate it much.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=71341
Can't see anything obvious
Thank you much.......I installed the new beta version and set bitrate to 1400 and it's dead on. Thanks again for your help.
(2013-10-13, 20:07)Jmath Wrote:
(2013-10-11, 06:56)moneymaker Wrote:
(2013-10-11, 06:42)Jmath Wrote: Quick question, does anyone have full episodes of The Daily Show or The Colbert Report working on the beta or stable?
Yes, on both Smile. Please post your log file mentioned in the first post.

Tried the stable (script error), followed by the beta (empty full episodes)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=69322

Thanks

Anyone have a chance to check why the Full Episodes folders of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are empty in the beta?
(2013-10-19, 19:45)Jmath Wrote: Anyone have a chance to check why the Full Episodes folders of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are empty in the beta?
They aren't empty. Screenshot:

No clear error message. Have you tried xbmc v12.2? You're using Alpha 6 and for god's sake Android.

Things I don't like: Android, PIx and other bullshit. Wow, now suddenly, Windows Vista isn't that bad anymore. Rofl This is nothing personal, just my opinion.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Slices, have you had a chance to play around with adding MSNBC? You said in another thread that you thought the new layout would make it possible. Thanks for all of your work on this plugin. It's fantastic!
@moneymaker - Does the repo/addon overwrite any common addons? I ask because I was using BlueCop's(0.7.0) and tried to play an ABC program which failed so I installed the xbmcplus repo(which updated Vevo) and I installed FC. I then noticed a few of my addons stopped working(wouldn't launch). I uninstalled FC and your repo, but still nothing. I then looked at all addons and deleted any modified that day, didn't work. I then gave up, backed up my settings and did a fresh install, and now all is working(haven't installed FC). I remember seeing an addon that wasn't a video addon that I hadn't modified(but deleted), but can't remember what it was.
@spyder

Please try again. There was a big mistake I've done. I wanted to make the addons ready for Gotham, but I noticed some information later.

If you still having problems just tell me which plugins aren't working anymore so I can fix this problem. You don't need to refresh each time.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Free Cable - US station aggregator7