• 17(current)
[WIP] Titan
Hi I love the skin and was wondering if there was any way to get a progress/cache bar to work. I seem not to see one.

Thanks.
(2014-01-05, 16:18)Nacker1776 Wrote: Hi I love the skin and was wondering if there was any way to get a progress/cache bar to work. I seem not to see one.

Thanks.

I dont uderstand what you mean. If i play a music file i see a progress bar.....

cheers

alex kruidenberg
I mean if you watch something from 1channel icefilms and others. There is no cache/progress bar showing you how much has been cached.
Some call it a cache some call it a progress bar. But it shows how much of a movie has been cached when watching from online.

Thanks for the responce i know some skins I've had to enable it in dialogseekbar.xml but i cant seen to find anything to help me with this one.

Thanks for you help.
(2014-01-05, 13:42)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Is there everyone who tested the language file?
I want to improve the file, but then i need feedfack. Without feedback i can't improve the language file.

I hope i can get some feedback soon!

Cheers

Alex Kruidenberg

Looks good!
I think most is translated nicely. Sometimes 'configureer' could be used for the smaller info in the main settings menu, it gets quite repetitive, however that's always the case with the bottom info in the main settings menu.

@ReazorFX: Nice to see how polished this skin already is Smile !
Hope you'll be able to spend some time on it to integrate stuff like watched/recommended/ongoing widgets Big Grin !
(2014-01-05, 18:26)Nacker1776 Wrote: I mean if you watch something from 1channel icefilms and others. There is no cache/progress bar showing you how much has been cached.
Some call it a cache some call it a progress bar. But it shows how much of a movie has been cached when watching from online.

Thanks for the responce i know some skins I've had to enable it in dialogseekbar.xml but i cant seen to find anything to help me with this one.

Thanks for you help.

Yes the Dialog Progress is the same like the Dialog Busy and it have no Processbar maybe a percent label will be useful.

(2014-01-02, 14:55)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Hallo reazorFX,

I've uploaded the file to Skydrive, so you can edit the file. Here is the link:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5E...lder%2c.po

Most of the file is translated, Only the text on the settings page must be translated.

By the way, i see that you uploaded a new version to GIT, version 1.4.1. Great work, Keep it going!

Edit: The translations of the home screen, music and movies works! Only the settings screen won't translate.

And online! Thx Nod

Please note that this is really just a personal project for me. I will not put all your desires, because I simply do not have time for it.
Thanks for you're work.

Still hoping to see PVR support soon ....
Hello reazorFX,

Thannk for adding my translation to git!
I have a suggestion for the skin:

1. Is is possible to add some artist/album information to the Now Playing screen. See the following screen for an example:

http://www.team-mediaportal.com/images/s...itan_4.jpg

2. I like the information screen of the orginal titan skin, here is an example:

http://www.team-mediaportal.com/images/s...tan_15.jpg

3. When i get a warning from xbmc, i see the logo of the default skin in to the left up corner. Maybe you can add a new icon?

For the rest, its an great skin. Hopefully these features can be added to the skin in the future.

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

Edit: I see a bug in the dutch translation, string 31400 is not translated. Or is my XBMC corrupted?
(2014-01-06, 15:17)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Hello reazorFX,

Thannk for adding my translation to git!
I have a suggestion for the skin:

1. Is is possible to add some artist/album information to the Now Playing screen. See the following screen for an example:

http://www.team-mediaportal.com/images/s...itan_4.jpg

2. I like the information screen of the orginal titan skin, here is an example:

http://www.team-mediaportal.com/images/s...tan_15.jpg

3. When i get a warning from xbmc, i see the logo of the default skin in to the left up corner. Maybe you can add a new icon?

For the rest, its an great skin. Hopefully these features can be added to the skin in the future.

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

Edit: I see a bug in the dutch translation, string 31400 is not translated. Or is my XBMC corrupted?

fix 31400 translation Nod
thx suggestion but first finish the uncoded part of the skin.

cheers

Edit: I am now on the last PVR Dialog (DialogPVRGuideSearch) the rest of PVR are most finish.
(2014-01-06, 11:01)reazorFX Wrote: [quote='Nacker1776' pid='1590813' dateline='1388939204']
I mean if you watch something from 1channel icefilms and others. There is no cache/progress bar showing you how much has been cached.

Thanks for you help.

Yes the Dialog Progress is the same like the Dialog Busy and it have no Processbar maybe a percent label will be useful.

Yes any indication of cache progress would be useful its the one thing I look for in every skin.

Thanks.
Any news?
(2014-01-09, 16:09)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Any news?

Yes, Version 1.4.5 is on Git. Live TV part are finish an can be used.
Hello reazorFX,

Thank you for hard work! The PVR functions are finished now, well done!
I found a new bug in to the interface of the skin:

When i download new addons for XBMC, i don't see progress (%) when the files are downloaded. Hopefully you can fix this bug.

Cheers Alex,

PS: do you need help for translating the PVR section of the skin?
Hey reazorFX,

first of all i want to say THANK YOU for continuing working on this awesome skin.
I already used the previous version without properly working PVR features and was deeply impressed.

Now with working PVR support it's even more fun.

Some points i recognized while playing around:
- I replaced /media/overlays/OverlayWatched.png/view_50_watched.png with /media/common/radio/options-radio-button-fo.png because i find it more natural to represent a watched file by a green dot and not a red one. For replacing i resized the copy of options-radio-fo.png to 50px height and resized the work area size to 60x60px so the icon is 20x20px in total.

- The label for the PVR button on the home screen was still missing and should be added to the strings.po (#41122) files or the label in Home.xml should be changed to #41024 (affects all languages)

- The scrollbar in the channel selection (PVR) is shown all the time and is higher than the content window, in addition scrollbars in the recordings sections wont show up while scrolling

- The indicator icon for active recordings in the channel selection is misplaced. Currently it's below the channel name and reaches into the area of the following channel (the last point only happens, when the recorded channel isn't selected, but in both cases the icon is overlayed by the channel name)

- The first column in the timer section (PVR) is too short so recording times and channel name overlay each other a little bit
Any plans to finish up Avalon in the future?
(2014-01-11, 16:24)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Hello reazorFX,

Thank you for hard work! The PVR functions are finished now, well done!
I found a new bug in to the interface of the skin:

When i download new addons for XBMC, i don't see progress (%) when the files are downloaded. Hopefully you can fix this bug.

Cheers Alex,

PS: do you need help for translating the PVR section of the skin?

Hi Alex

thx for report, the process at downloading are now include. I hope I have all labels in the PVR selection. Please test it an report me.

Cheers

(2014-01-11, 17:29)ownagi Wrote: - The label for the PVR button on the home screen was still missing and should be added to the strings.po (#41122) files or the label in Home.xml should be changed to #41024 (affects all languages)

Hi Ownagi,

Thanks for reporting. Yes it was the wrong label I´ll fix it in Home and in the Settings.

(2014-01-11, 17:29)ownagi Wrote: - The scrollbar in the channel selection (PVR) is shown all the time and is higher than the content window, in addition scrollbars in the recordings sections wont show up while scrolling

Also fixed.

(2014-01-11, 17:29)ownagi Wrote: - The indicator icon for active recordings in the channel selection is misplaced. Currently it's below the channel name and reaches into the area of the following channel (the last point only happens, when the recorded channel isn't selected, but in both cases the icon is overlayed by the channel name)

Yes it was not good placed, but also fixed

(2014-01-11, 17:29)ownagi Wrote: - The first column in the timer section (PVR) is too short so recording times and channel name overlay each other a little bit

I have change the width from the label, please test it and report me (pvr.demo have no timer)

(2014-01-11, 17:29)ownagi Wrote: - I replaced /media/overlays/OverlayWatched.png/view_50_watched.png with /media/common/radio/options-radio-button-fo.png because i find it more natural to represent a watched file by a green dot and not a red one. For replacing i resized the copy of options-radio-fo.png to 50px height and resized the work area size to 60x60px so the icon is 20x20px in total.

Do you need a PSD of the watched icon.

Cheers

All fixes now on Git: Version 1.4.6
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Titan13