• 70(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
First tvshow submenu label is missing.
English language btw
Anyone with this issue?

Amazing lite skin.
Thanks

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
(2014-04-09, 20:59)xbs08 Wrote: First tvshow submenu label is missing.
English language btw
Anyone with this issue?

Amazing lite skin.
Thanks

Known issue. Either enable custom submenus, or wait for BigNoid to update the string.
(2014-04-09, 02:29)vidkun Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 01:13)o007 Wrote: I would also suggest the episode view -- it's really great for TV shows episodes

+1

Been missing this view as well. Would also be interested to see option for listing count of unwatched episodes for a show in Logo view.

Other than that, Nox 5 is looking pretty slick! Thanks!

+1 for episode view

Seems silly but I am staying on Frodo & 4.0.9 just for this view in hopes it will be added to Gotham before the official 13 release.
(2014-04-09, 21:21)Xtropy Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 01:13)o007 Wrote: I would also suggest the episode view -- it's really great for TV shows episodes

+1

Been missing this view as well. Would also be interested to see option for listing count of unwatched episodes for a show in Logo view.

+1 for episode view

Seems silly but I am staying on Frodo & 4.0.9 just for this view in hopes it will be added to Gotham before the official 13 release.

+1 for episode view too

Same situation for me, I'm staying on Frodo because I use this view everywhere.

Anyway thank you for this beautiful theme.
Sorry, but I wont add episode view.
I did add Lowlist just now on git Smile
(2014-04-10, 19:23)BigNoid Wrote: Sorry, but I wont add episode view.
I did add Lowlist just now on git Smile

Awesome! Thanks BigNoid.
the new version looks awesome on gotham! Smile
just a small feature request:
on the home screen, could you add a fixed icons mode?
would be nice to have all the home itens on the same screen without needing to scroll.
*in this mode, instead of the selection being centered and the icons scrolling, the selection would move and the icons stay in place.
Already exists.
Skin Settings/Home/Aeon Nox main menu layout -> Icons
Skin Settings/Advanced/Navigation Style -> Fixed
I made few changes to the recordings view. The only thing that I have to fix is the mark for watched and unwatched using context menu. If a recording is watched watched overlay appears however if you go to context menu instead of having mark as unwatched it has watched and if you click on it the mark disappears so something is back to front.

The original version looked to busy so I have put duration and channel name after the plot.

Link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7X9IEX...sp=sharing

(2014-04-10, 19:23)BigNoid Wrote: I did add Lowlist just now on git Smile
Rofl
great news. thanks a lot!
Low list ftw! I'll join the rest in thanking you Big Noid.
(2014-04-11, 02:23)denz Wrote: I made few changes to the recordings view.

Thanks for sharing! Observations:
  • Liked the added capabilities (watched status and plot description).
  • A bit strange: Thumbnails in portrait format are stretched to fit the landscape orientation on the right.
  • Scrolling through the plot description would be useful.
(2014-04-11, 12:27)sergiocos Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 19:23)BigNoid Wrote: I did add Lowlist just now on git Smile
Rofl
great news. thanks a lot!

(2014-04-11, 13:25)prawnee Wrote: Low list ftw! I'll join the rest in thanking you Big Noid.

It's not the same lowlist as in v4. I got rid of the onright action to show extended info as I hate hidden navigation and there's no logo in right corner as thats redundant with the poster. So its basically the same as tripanel except it shows fanart more Tongue
Install the Gotham update today, along with this skin. Can't get the widgets to load. I am using the 'recent episodes' and 'recent movies' widgets for movies and tv shows. All the scripts in the OP are installed. Any help?
(2014-04-09, 21:21)Xtropy Wrote:

+1

+1 for episode view

I concur .. this is a great view for tv shows .. only sugguestion i could make to make it easier for navigation is in the upper left corner where it says TV / <tvshowname> change that to <tvshowname> / <season>

currently there is now way to distingush what season. My other thought would have been to have it display the season poster instead of the overall tvshow poster like it does now
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537