• 6(current)
Release Conq - Gotham
(2014-05-03, 15:37)Scott00007 Wrote: Choosing to hide settings is changed anytime I update the skin, it always returns.
Didn't you see the message when selecting this option?

"Settings can be accessed from the Shutdown menu or by rebooting XBMC!"

It's a fail-safe.
(2014-05-03, 15:37)Scott00007 Wrote: Is there any plans to include clear art?
No.
(2014-05-03, 15:37)Scott00007 Wrote: One more thing. When I go into the favourites menu from the home menu, not by selecting a favourite, but the main "Favourite" menu then the submenu goes away. I have to go into settings and deselect and then select "enable favourites" in the submenu part of settings.
Fixed in latest version.
Under skin settings - home items - hide music appears twice while one should say hide albums and thanks for the skin.
Thanks, fixed.
Hitcher any feedback about artist slideshow while playing music? By the way compliments for the great skin !!!!
Yeah, it's added - I'll push tomorrow.
Can you let me know if pvr is going to be covered? I think pvr is becoming a central part of many people's xbmc usage. Thanks and cheers for all the hard work.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-05-03, 13:59)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 00:40)clackerdacker Wrote: Nice unobtrusive skin, works really well. The only slight niggle is without a kiosk mode setting it's too easy to bring up the screens that control the view and that confuses the ease of use. Brilliant job, thank you.
Kiosk mode added.
You sir, are a God (like person)
(2014-05-04, 01:29)nickr Wrote: Can you let me know if pvr is going to be covered? I think pvr is becoming a central part of many people's xbmc usage. Thanks and cheers for all the hard work.

And a nightmare to code, so not presently but patches welcome.
I absolutely love it. Was content with Xperience1080 after Alaska wasn't updated, but this is just perfect in my taste. Clean and simplistic as usual.

Is there any way to disable the "all seasons" folder in TV shows?
It's an XBMC advancedsettings.xml nothing to do with the skin.

PHP Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <
videolibrary>
        <
hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
    </
videolibrary>
</
advancedsettings
Fantastic skin, thanks - simple, but with hidden depths.

Just a couple of questions. I'm having trouble getting to the artist slide show using my remote. Is there a way you could make it easier to navigate to, or to start it automatically after a period of playing music - say 10 seconds?

Also, is there any chance you could add more background colours? Some more muted colours would be nice.
(2014-05-04, 10:03)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-05-04, 01:29)nickr Wrote: Can you let me know if pvr is going to be covered? I think pvr is becoming a central part of many people's xbmc usage. Thanks and cheers for all the hard work.

And a nightmare to code, so not presently but patches welcome.
OK I see, well it doesn't sound like a job for me, given I haven't done any skinning at all! But if I get an idle moment I'll take a look.

Thanks for the reply.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Really nice skin. I'm a big fan of simplicity and this hits the mark perfectly. Thanks for the hard work.
Hitcher - is there anywhere we can donate, to show appreciation for your fine work?

And thanks for the appreciation.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conq - Gotham5