• 94(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hey !

First of all thanks for upgrading this beautiful skin to Gotham, the skin that gotham deserves !

It's faster and simpler, good work Smile

As you can imagine I have a question or a request : Do you plan to bring back the big wall view for movies ? This was the best view for large movies collection imho.
It will be nice to have it back ^^

Thank you for reading and for all this work.
Hi,
Nice looking skin so far - is there a way of creating custom shortcuts in the submenus as in Frodo Aeon?

We used to have links to smart playlists - i.e Kids TV, My TV, Girlfriend TV etc...
(2014-05-06, 06:31)StinDaWg Wrote: Watched status isn't showing with slim list turned on for videos in file view that don't have metadata scraped. All of these are watched.

Bug?
Excellent work on the new LIVE TV info bar mate Smile
(2014-05-11, 12:49)barto28 Wrote: Hey !

First of all thanks for upgrading this beautiful skin to Gotham, the skin that gotham deserves !

As you can imagine I have a question or a request : Do you plan to bring back the big wall view for movies ? This was the best view for large movies collection imho.

(2014-05-11, 13:10)WolvesPhil Wrote: Hi,
Nice looking skin so far - is there a way of creating custom shortcuts in the submenus as in Frodo Aeon?

We used to have links to smart playlists - i.e Kids TV, My TV, Girlfriend TV etc...

Here is a Video of how to edit submenus submenus
(2014-05-11, 04:32)sialivi Wrote: @BigNoid

A couple of minor nitpicks regarding the "now playing" list you can bring up during tv/movie playback by pressing 'c':

1) There are no open/close animations
2) There's a second long delay when closing it
3) Might be intentional, but the breadcrumbs says "videos/playlist" rather than "now playing" like it does in Confluence
Never used that, will look into it.
(2014-05-11, 06:55)Surlias Wrote: What happened to the "viewtype" settings when browsing a video library? I like setting TV Shows to InfoWall view and changing the settings to display banners instead of posters. InfoWall seems locked to poster view, and BannerWall doesn't have an info sidebar like InfoWall.

Otherwise, looking good! I don't even know if I'd use XBMC if Nox didn't exist.

Separate question, does anyone know how to remove the "star" flags on videos recently added to the library?
You can customize the watched flags in the advanced skin settings.
As for InfoWall, I didnt add options of it and dont intend to add them. As BannerWall is the only view atm I'm not happy with, expect that to be updated to a nicer view in the near future.
(2014-05-11, 12:49)barto28 Wrote: Hey !

No plans atm for bigger wall. Maybe an advanced setting can be added for this...will think about it.

(2014-05-11, 13:43)StinDaWg Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 06:31)StinDaWg Wrote: Watched status isn't showing with slim list turned on for videos in file view that don't have metadata scraped. All of these are watched.
Bug?
Indeed, added to first post and fixed on git.

@zag: glad you like it.

@isamu.dragon: nice, thx!
(2014-05-11, 18:33)BigNoid Wrote: @isamu.dragon: nice, thx!

If you'd like I can make a video on how to customize and create custom menus

Edit: Made the video already
Great, I'll put that in the first post Smile
is it possible to resize widgets to a bigger size??
how?
thank you
(2014-05-11, 19:26)malaspinha Wrote: is it possible to resize widgets to a bigger size??
how?
thank you

Not without editing a bunch of xml files.
(2014-05-11, 18:40)isamu.dragon Wrote:

Awesome - I missed the up and down arrows on the right hand panel to switch between playlist / favourite etc
(2014-05-11, 20:39)WolvesPhil Wrote:
(2014-05-11, 18:40)isamu.dragon Wrote:

Awesome - I missed the up and down arrows on the right hand panel to switch between playlist / favourite etc

Great video isamu.dragon.

Missing the up/down arrows seems to be a common complaint. Would you consider, BigNoid, replacing them and the list with button id 401? That pops up a select dialog to use to choose the shortcut instead, probably more intuitive!
@Unfledged: yeah, but that would take away the list on the right side, which is very intuitive imo. What I did yesterday, was remove the arrows and add a Type button in the middle that sends a click to 102 and by that scrolls one way through the lists of shortcuts.
Sounds much more discoverable Smile

Out of interest, why are you sending a click to 102 rather than reusing that button, just with a label rather than an arrow texture?
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537