• 104(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Please mixed widget would be awesome in this version of nox. Anyway i can implenent it inside ? Many thanks
(2014-05-17, 03:38)dbldown768 Wrote: Maybe it is my cover art, but I did attach a screenshot of the cover art that is cut off on the sides. Look at anchorman 2

I had this happening to me before. Try changing the refresh rate under system - system - video output. I think I remember needing to reboot before the change resolved the cropped images. Once you have the images sizing properly, you may then need to adjust the sync refresh settings found in system - video - playback.
It's because BigNoid use ratio=keep and not ratio=stretch in xml so XBMC crop the border to keep the ratio.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
I am unable to download subtitles while playing a movie. latest openelec 4.0 Intel NUC.

Is this a common problem?
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2014-05-17, 14:52)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's because BigNoid use ratio=keep and not ratio=stretch in xml so XBMC crop the border to keep the ratio.
the unfocused items shouldn't have anything cut off. But I think we can never agree on the aspectratio Big Grin

(2014-05-17, 15:01)smallclone Wrote: I am unable to download subtitles while playing a movie. latest openelec 4.0 Intel NUC.

I can download subtitles on my system. Without a debug log (wiki) i can only guess.
(2014-05-17, 12:39)onlyyou Wrote: Please mixed widget would be awesome in this version of nox. Anyway i can implenent it inside ? Many thanks

If I can find a nice new widget layout, I will add one. Atm I dont have any good ideas for it.
Just a heads up regarding new DialogVideoInfo control statements for TvTunes and VideoExtras for Gotham (there are some changes in the arguments. For clarification read here). They both now support music videos, besides usual movies and TV shows:

TvTunes: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...eoInfo.xml
VideoExtras: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...ifications

Have a good one!

PS: I know BigNoid supports only what he personally uses in his skin development, nonetheless I think this post could be useful to all those who actually use these add-ons.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
I was working a little on finding a solution to those missing or wrong logos on the views, and now its much better.

look at the new channels logos Tongue

The new channels and resolution logos are from another xbmc skin...
the colored's one are from neurosis13 mod thread HERE
(2014-05-17, 17:12)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-17, 14:52)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's because BigNoid use ratio=keep and not ratio=stretch in xml so XBMC crop the border to keep the ratio.
the unfocused items shouldn't have anything cut off. But I think we can never agree on the aspectratio Big Grin

(2014-05-17, 15:01)smallclone Wrote: I am unable to download subtitles while playing a movie. latest openelec 4.0 Intel NUC.

I can download subtitles on my system. Without a debug log (wiki) i can only guess.

Like I said some might be the art I'm using. That said if you look at elysium which is unfocused appears to be slightly cropped. Not a huge deal. I just saw a previous comment and then I happened to notice the same thing.
Motherboard P5N7A-VM, E8400 C2D 3.0 processor. NVIDIA 9300 graphics card. OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:3.2.4
Hi, So I've been using (and loving) version 4 and with the new xbmc version I decided to also update to version 5, one of the things I've noticed is missing is the ability to have the showcase view for any custom sections I make, the only options now are list and icons, any chance you can add showcase view back?
I want to thank all the translators on transifex...your translations should be visible on next update Smile
Hi!

Just upgraded my OpenElec.TV with Gotham with Aeon NOX 5(.0.4) skin - luv it, great work @bignoid!

Simple question: all the menu items have "static" backround image "man in the space" ;o)...

- Are there others /menu item (MOVIES, MUSIC...) by default (did not find...)?
- Are there background-packs somewhere?

Thx!

//timo
@tjsuominen: go to settings--> appearance-->skin settings --> setup the aeon nox main menu.
You can customize the backgrounds in that menu
@bignoid: Yes I know, but by default there are no EXISTING other background images available (ref. NOX 4)?
indeed, you must understand, choosing those backgrounds is time i rather invest in my family or in coding a better skin. So this time around I choose to have a single background and let users chose their favourite backgrounds.
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537