• 156(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Does anyone know how to make the path and filename visible on the info screen for movies and TV episodes? I had this enabled in Frodo, but I can't find an option for it in Gotham. This is where the path and filename used to show up:

First of all thx a lot for the hard work adjusting 4.1.9 to Gotham! BigNoid is doing a great job I just don't like the new "clean" version. So this is just awesome Smile

Got a little problem though. Using the WallView for Movies and having logos show instead of Title/Genre it seems the logo is not 100% centered at the bottom. The top of the logo is always kinda in the Movie poster.
Had a quick look at the Viewtype_Wall.xml but can't really find the correct line to adjust it.

Can anyone help pls? Thanks in advance!
(2014-05-23, 18:02)LEDFan Wrote: Oh, if someone could figure out how to display the correct MPAA certification in the widget, that would be nice. Actually, it displays Not Rated but this certification shown there should be TV 14.

This info is scraped while importing the file and therefore it depends on what scraper you are using and the setting you set for that scraper.

I am using the Universal Scraper. If you are using the same go to Add-Ons - Movie Information - Universal Scraper - Configure - Rating and there you'll see Certification Settings.

Refresh the Movie and it should show the right rating. If not the information is not supported by the site (i.e. IMDb) and you would have to change it manually in the .nfo file of the movie.

To create an info file for your movie(s) (if not already existing) go to settings - video - library - export video library and choose multiple files.

Hope I could help
To anyone interested, I found a less-than-ideal solution to see the path & filename of a movie or tv show while in the info view. If you highlight the "Refresh" button, it displays the path & filename in the desired location along the bottom of the side panel:

But I still would like to make the path & filename permanently visible, anyone know how?
Question 
Okay, I have finally given up and posted. I've spent hours trying to get rid of these, some of which I had no trouble with in Frodo. Can someone please tell me which lines I need to comment out in order to get rid of the following?

I don't want to see the number of episodes on the TV show poster, or the amount of unwatched episodes in the Seasons view. And I'm also trying to get rid of where it says "Previous" on the TV shows main page (I'm not even sure what it's for - live TV?).

The view that I'm using is called "InfoWall", although the xml file says AddonWall

Thank you so much!!

Edit: Thanks BugRaider84! I can't believe I didn't even look at the menu. Blush Too focused on the xml files. Oh well. One down, two to go Big Grin
Has anyone else noticed that the extendedinfo.xml error has disappeared? I recently upgraded to Gotham 13.1, so I don't know if that's to blame, but the script error on startup no longer occurs.

(2014-05-21, 03:46)McButton Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 10:40)onlyyou Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 21:36)Surlias Wrote: Ah ok, I'll try that. Thanks

Does anyone know how to make it so that in the InfoWall view, the selected movie poster isn't enlarged and the other movie posters aren't dimmed?

Like this:

Instead of like this:

Fix this, and I'm set.

See this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154664. A mod has already been created. If the download doesn't work, contact ShadowTek, as he created this view.
(2014-05-23, 23:01)Mekare Wrote: Okay, I have finally given up and posted. I've spent hours trying to get rid of these, some of which I had no trouble with in Frodo. Can someone please tell me which lines I need to comment out in order to get rid of the following?

I don't want to see the number of episodes on the TV show poster, or the amount of unwatched episodes in the Seasons view. And I'm also trying to get rid of where it says "Previous" on the TV shows main page (I'm not even sure what it's for - live TV?).

The view that I'm using is called "InfoWall", although the xml file says AddonWall

Thank you so much!!

You can get rid of the very first one very easy: while in your list press left and go to view type settings. Now disable unwatched icon.
Cause I don't mind the other two infos I have no idea which lines that are but it would be really interesting to know because the previous/first aired info is a bit too far to the right and I'd like to adjust that...
(2014-05-23, 23:37)Warner306 Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that the extendedinfo.xml error has disappeared? I recently upgraded to Gotham 13.1, so I don't know if that's to blame, but the script error on startup no longer occurs.

(2014-05-21, 03:46)McButton Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 10:40)onlyyou Wrote: Fix this, and I'm set.

See this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154664. A mod has already been created. If the download doesn't work, contact ShadowTek, as he created this view.

Thats actually a pretty old mod, but I did make one for this version of Nox. Its set up how I like but feel free to try it: click

On a completely unrelated note: Wow, they already have an alpha of Helix 14.0 out. Tried it, crashed first run, but then ran fine but think I'll stick to 13.1 for now. These guys are on a roll.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
If randomandlastitems script is installed, will it show up in the enabled add on list? Reason I ask is when I install it via zip file, nothing happens ( I get no information that it was installed)
No, check your addon folder or look into help section in aeon nox settings.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-05-23, 22:05)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 18:02)LEDFan Wrote: Oh, if someone could figure out how to display the correct MPAA certification in the widget, that would be nice. Actually, it displays Not Rated but this certification shown there should be TV 14.

This info is scraped while importing the file and therefore it depends on what scraper you are using and the setting you set for that scraper.

I am using the Universal Scraper. If you are using the same go to Add-Ons - Movie Information - Universal Scraper - Configure - Rating and there you'll see Certification Settings.

Refresh the Movie and it should show the right rating. If not the information is not supported by the site (i.e. IMDb) and you would have to change it manually in the .nfo file of the movie.

To create an info file for your movie(s) (if not already existing) go to settings - video - library - export video library and choose multiple files.

Hope I could help

The purpose of my question is because for TV Shows, it doesn't reflect the right information in the widget (it works for movies though)... My movies and TV Shows are already correctly scraped.

You can see on these pictures that it's correct anywhere else but the widget:

Movie showcase view:

Movie widget:

TV Show Episode View:

TV Show widget:

Would someone has any clue how to fix this?
I collected some minor problems with this mod and hope you can help me solving them:

Using Gotham 13.0 with Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 on Mac

Info: InfoWall view with logos instead of posters/banners

1. When highlighted the logo should "lighten up" but it doesn't. The logo on the right is the original and it should look like that...
2. When highlighted the logo is "zoomed in" a bit too big and is going over the edges...
3. It's just my personal opinion, but I'd like to adjust the position of the previous/next aired info a bit to the left, but can't find the right lines

4. How to get rid of this? I don't really want that info...

Info: Wall view / no background panel / logo instead of Title/Genre

5. The logos are not centered, the top needs to be a bit lower but I can't find the right lines
6. I also would like to get the language flags a bit more centered (down)

7. If I chose "show watched flags" in either TV or Movies I get them shown in both, TV and Movies same if I disable them, but I would like to see the flag in Movies and disable it for TV. That was possible before

8. Just out of curiosity. Yesterday while browsing through my movies list all the movies that where not highlighted were kinda greyed out a bit or had a shadow overlay you might say. Today restarting XBMC it's gone (as you can see in the pic) but I really liked that. How do I get that back?

9. TVTunes is brocken... FIXED! For everyone using a mac and having the same problem take a look over here: TvTunes fix

At the end I would like to address a big thanks to all of you guys dedicated to this forum. Without you I would still be using Confluence Tongue
For those who want a new status icons (based on aeon nox 5):

Download Status Icons

Intructions:

overlayprogress.png ------> copy here--> /media
OverlayUnWatched.png --> copy here--> /media/thumbs
OverlayWatched.png ------> copy here--> /media/thumbs
OverlayResume.png -------> copy here--> /media/thumbs

Tested in GIT Version
I found a slight bug with the Live CD/Live DVD case backgrounds in 4.1.9.9, I don't remember seeing this before.

In the Live CD background, selecting clear cases OFF shows a plain transparent case around each CD cover, and selecting ON shows the same but a bit more fancy
In the Live DVD background. selecting clear cases OFF shows just the DVD cover, and selecting ON shows a transparent cover with either a DVD logo or a Bluray logo depending on the film resolution

I checked back with the original Frodo version of the skin and it seems that the plain transparent cases seem to be shown in the Live DVD view when clear cases are set to OFF. I prefer this to the logo'd ones, is there any way to get it back?
I will second this for me layout doesn't change its stuck to fan art this need fixing anyone ere plz help us thanks

Now, I also have a question about the movie set showcase view. Everything seems to be working well, except I can't seem to change the layout "style". It seems stuck in the "Fanart" layout, and trying to change to either the "Posters" or the "4 Thumbs" layouts doesn't do anything:

Any ideas?
[/quote]
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25