• 301(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
I personally disable all navigation sounds in xbmc. just my pref though.

Luna - think you could maybe fix the spacing for the two items below -

- maybe move them in a bit so they are not at the edge of the screen. and add weather perhaps?
(2014-06-02, 18:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-02, 15:35)EZ1976 Wrote: hey Luna.
it seems that directory channels cause the PTVL to freeze. i tried it locally (/storage/Movies), i tried SMB (SMB://192.168.1.250/Movies) and NFS (NFS://192.168.1.250/NFS).
playlist, livetv and genre works great but any directory i put will freeze the plugin.
any idea?

I just checked with and without Hebrew and Greek characters, both worked.

You need to double check file access to those directories...

hi
i checked permission on both directories. i tried both SMB, NFS and copied the movies locally to the xbmc machine but still no success.

i scraped with a hebrew scrapper, the channels didnt populate, same movies but with a english scrapper, it worked.

so its still the non english character bug (only in the movie's title and not the info)

i created a new install with a default clean PTVL and it still the same
(2014-06-04, 18:44)Lunatixz Wrote: i'm thinking about adding a "click" sound to the epg... what do you think?

Would be an interesting addition.
(2014-06-04, 19:01)bry- Wrote: I personally disable all navigation sounds in xbmc. just my pref though.

- maybe move them in a bit so they are not at the edge of the screen. and add weather perhaps?

weather is planned, been busy with code... after you send me your logos i'll fix it.

(2014-06-04, 19:17)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2014-06-02, 18:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-02, 15:35)EZ1976 Wrote: hey Luna.
it seems that directory channels cause the PTVL to freeze. i tried it locally (/storage/Movies), i tried SMB (SMB://192.168.1.250/Movies) and NFS (NFS://192.168.1.250/NFS).
playlist, livetv and genre works great but any directory i put will freeze the plugin.
any idea?

I just checked with and without Hebrew and Greek characters, both worked.

You need to double check file access to those directories...

hi
i checked permission on both directories. i tried both SMB, NFS and copied the movies locally to the xbmc machine but still no success.

i scraped with a hebrew scrapper, the channels didnt populate, same movies but with a english scrapper, it worked.

so its still the non english character bug (only in the movie's title and not the info)

i created a new install with a default clean PTVL and it still the same

can you send me the title of a tvshow that is in hebrew with it's tvshow.nfo and an example episode name with nfo.
thanks
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I keep getting this error when error when PTVL is updating the non live channels and I have to force quit.

Edit: Never mind, fixed now.
(2014-06-04, 19:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-04, 19:01)bry- Wrote: I personally disable all navigation sounds in xbmc. just my pref though.

weather is planned, been busy with code... after you send me your logos i'll fix it.
those logos were included in the sub folders of the donor downloads. I just searched for them based on the network. and moved them to the primary logos folder.
(2014-06-04, 19:34)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-04, 19:25)Lunatixz Wrote:

those logos were included in the sub folders of the donor downloads. I just searched for them based on the network. and moved them to the primary logos folder.

ahhh the color collection, yeah that one has so many logos, I forgot about those, lol
Lunatixz, just to let you know,after the last update:
1.The unicode issue with common plugin cache fixed Big Grin in my set up(Greek language).
2.The unicode issue with "super favorites" channel didn't fix.
3.Live tv artwork now works,but only for tv shows,I still see no artwork for movies.

Thanks again!
(2014-06-04, 20:54)tromy Wrote: Lunatixz, just to let you know,after the last update:
1.The unicode issue with common plugin cache fixed Big Grin in my set up(Greek language).
2.The unicode issue with "super favorites" channel didn't fix.
3.Live tv artwork now works,but only for tv shows,I still see no artwork for movies.

Thanks again!

1. Smile
2. Sad I'll take a look again, what sources are you using for superfav channel?
3. It should work... make sure you download the metahandler in post 1, its a new version...
(2014-06-04, 21:49)Lunatixz Wrote: 3. It should work... make sure you download the metahandler in post 1, its a new version...
Luna. Maybe worth taking a look at how Marcos Qui has Aeon MQ5 download all required add-ons that are in the official repo.

Does artwork for movies work for live tv also if they are in the epg?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
4.2a seems to have fixed the seek time issue, local media now resuming in real time as before...thank you!!!
I'm still not getting any luck getting PTVL to work. It updated to 4.2a but I still came home to a blank screen. I deleted cache. I forced reset. Tried to re-apply windowpatcher but got a script failed message. Ran the scan and then nothing but a blank screen for hours.

Here is my log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7n34uxybi6xryu/xbmc.log
Luna,

I Have been trying to install the latest version without success. Just hangs on "Auto tune" @ 1%

Did a complete uninstall delete all files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw7odhm6g366bze/xbmc.log

Is there something new needed to install?
(2014-06-05, 00:54)pharmeceutikle Wrote: I'm still not getting any luck getting PTVL to work. It updated to 4.2a but I still came home to a blank screen. I deleted cache. I forced reset. Tried to re-apply windowpatcher but got a script failed message. Ran the scan and then nothing but a blank screen for hours.

Here is my log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7n34uxybi6xryu/xbmc.log

(2014-06-05, 02:20)ylafont Wrote: Luna,

I Have been trying to install the latest version without success. Just hangs on "Auto tune" @ 1%

Did a complete uninstall delete all files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw7odhm6g366bze/xbmc.log

Is there something new needed to install?

You need to manually clean and re-install latest git, logs indicate corrupt install
(2014-06-05, 02:40)Lunatixz Wrote: You need to manually clean and re-install latest git, logs indicate corrupt install

Did that

Manually delete everything, searched for anything related to pseudo and deleted.

Then a fresh install. Did it a few time actually, sometimes a black screen.

3.7 installs fine - just went back to it.
  • 301(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45