• 307(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-06-08, 19:43)Dec64 Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 17:14)Lunatixz Wrote: Would a screen shot prove it works?

You can alway select the classic (old) coming up next box.

new overlay only works with my two skins included.

A detail you might be overlooking is runtime info has to be accurate.. and a strm file would not work since it's a playlist not a file or direct source.

Lol I dont doubt it works, i'm saying in my setup something is missing to make it work. It will be the fact I use .strm files. I did'nt know that would effect it. Ill look at moving over to direct hdhomerun at some point. Cheers.
There are a lot of factors that go into something as simple as a popup box... if an issue becomes apparent I'll look into it, but for now it appears to work as it was designed. Good luck Smile

(2014-06-08, 19:28)CaBrA Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 17:23)stickemup Wrote: I just got an Amazon Fire TV and am trying to get pseudotv live working on it. If I do just USTvNow channels it works as expected. When I try to autotune local media it just gets to 2% updating channel 2 and goes nowhere. I let it run overnight and it still went nowhere. I'm attaching a full log from boot untill trying to add channels. Hope its something obvious I'm missing. It is a fairly vanilla install and to make sure no random keypress or amazon remote were screwing with it I have taken the batteries out and have no other peripheral hooked up up.

Same here, I never could make pseudotv run. Also i dont even know what this add on do

I bought a firetv about a month ago... still haven't played with it past installing xbmc. But I do plan to support full firetv functions including app launching.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-06-08, 20:07)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 19:43)Dec64 Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 17:14)Lunatixz Wrote:
[quote='CaBrA' pid='1729886' dateline='1402248536']
[quote='stickemup' pid='1729830' dateline='1402240999']
I just got an Amazon Fire TV and am trying to get pseudotv live working on it. If I do just USTvNow channels it works as expected. When I try to autotune local media it just gets to 2% updating channel 2 and goes nowhere. I let it run overnight and it still went nowhere. I'm attaching a full log from boot untill trying to add channels. Hope its something obvious I'm missing. It is a fairly vanilla install and to make sure no random keypress or amazon remote were screwing with it I have taken the batteries out and have no other peripheral hooked up up.

Same here, I never could make pseudotv run. Also i dont even know what this add on do

I bought a firetv about a month ago... still haven't played with it past installing xbmc. But I do plan to support full firetv functions including app launching.

Did you see anything that sticks out to you in the log? Shouldn't it work just like it does on other android devices or ios?
(2014-06-08, 13:16)Dec64 Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 04:14)bry- Wrote: @Dec64 and @bry- vs luna. No worky. Ready set log!

Seriously though. No notifications.

Haha. Hello Bry. Yeah so i used to get popups for whats next before the new overlay option. Now i get nothing. Is it skin specific?

*edit* Just checked, still does work on non livetv/live stream channels.

Would a screen shot prove it works?

A detail you might be overlooking is runtime info has to be accurate.. and a strm file would not work since it's a playlist not a file or direct source.

Fair enough. So my question is... What are you using for the ny1 stream? I have strm files that go directly to the HDhomerun prime bypassing the need for a backend.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-06-08, 20:46)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 13:16)Dec64 Wrote: Haha. Hello Bry. Yeah so i used to get popups for whats next before the new overlay option. Now i get nothing. Is it skin specific?

*edit* Just checked, still does work on non livetv/live stream channels.

Would a screen shot prove it works?

Fair enough. So my question is... What are you using for the ny1 stream? I have strm files that go directly to the HDhomerun prime bypassing the need for a backend.

I use a nextpvr backend to my hdhomerun prime
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-06-08, 21:07)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 20:46)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 17:14)Lunatixz Wrote: Would a screen shot prove it works?

I use a nextpvr backend to my hdhomerun prime
you should try with just the strm files directly to the prime. far better experience for me with live tv.
There was an update? Should it have triggered an autoupdate? Or is it manual installation again? Anyways, just running my PTVL again. Hope somehow it fixes itself. Wish me luck!

Update: More than 30 minutes now. Still blank screen.

Update: Looks like somethings happening.
Anyone know how much we need to pay to unlock the extra features?
(2014-06-09, 01:50)rytharr Wrote: Anyone know how much we need to pay to unlock the extra features?

first post - click the donate button. your info won't go out until friday so if you are impatient wait until thursday.
It worked! Praise Luna! 2hrs 22min wait. All worth it as I got PTVL running again!
Anyone else having problems getting TV genre movie genre movie studio and mixed genre to auto turned
Just want to chime in after checking the latest build. It's pretty impressive. The EPG is more stable. Everything is working but I haven't got to my music channels yet so the jury is still out. But, playing around for the last 30 minutes I can say I'm pretty impressed. Good Job!
I have not pulled 0.4.3a myself but here is the changelog for this interested: https://github.com/Lunatixz/script.pseud...ngelog.txt
(2014-06-09, 02:15)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 01:50)rytharr Wrote: Anyone know how much we need to pay to unlock the extra features?

first post - click the donate button. your info won't go out until friday so if you are impatient wait until thursday.

uhh ok, First post did not say how much. I donated $5 on tuesday and got no reply or anything from pm so I take it I did not donate enough.
(2014-06-09, 04:19)rytharr Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 02:15)bry- Wrote:

uhh ok, First post did not say how much. I donated $5 on tuesday and got no reply or anything from pm so I take it I did not donate enough.

Or life got the way and he wasn't able to get to donor accounts this week.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-06-09, 04:33)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 04:19)rytharr Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 02:15)bry- Wrote: first post - click the donate button. your info won't go out until friday so if you are impatient wait until thursday.

Or life got the way and he wasn't able to get to donor accounts this week.

He's most likely busy! He probably just missed it.
  • 307(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45