• 359(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-07-16, 06:04)LakersFan Wrote:
(2014-07-15, 07:37)Dalton63841 Wrote:
(2014-07-15, 06:48)LakersFan Wrote: No matter what I've tried, I cannot update to the latest developmental version. I'm stuck on 0.4.6. It prompts me to update to 0.4.7 but it gets stuck. After reading the last few pages, I've tried the following:

1. Uninstall PTVL from XBMC
2. Verify script.pseudotv.live-developement folder is removed from addons folder
3. Manually delete pseudotv folder from userdata/addon_data folder.
4. Remove my PseudoTV link from my homepage in Nox.
5. Reboot XBMC
6. Install latest developmental version download by clicking the Download Zip link here.
7. Reboot XBMC again.
8. Add link back to homepage and run. Boom it asks me to upload 0.4.7 and gets stuck with the new features page.

Debug log here

THANK YOU!

I don't know if this has any effect, but I forgot another thing I did, after uninstalling PTVL and removing its folder from the userdata directory.

Go to .xbmc/addons/packages. Inside that folder is a zip file of every addon installed. I deleted the PTVL zip file in that folder as well. Then rebooted and installed the new version. Might be worth giving a shot.

That did the trick! THANK YOU!

Interesting... I wonder if Lunatixz can weigh in on why that needs to be done, or why it seems to only affect a few of us.
Hey everyone
I am still experiencing channels that start from the beginning.
Most movie channels agree always in the begining of the movie but if I find a channel that is in the middle of one, and I go one channel up and go back to it, it will start frolm scratch
I am on the latest Dev build

Am I the only one ?
Thanks
(2014-07-16, 18:30)EZ1976 Wrote: Hey everyone
Most movie channels agree always in the begining of the movie but if I find a channel that is in the middle of one, and I go one channel up and go back to it, it will start frolm scratch

Am I the only one ?
Thanks

I have a similar issue here except mine is more random. I'll browse through the guide, go down a couple and movies will load fine. Then about every third or fourth try, it will load the movie (that the guide shows as in the middle) at the beginning. I specifically came to this thread right now to see if anyone else had the issue or if it was just me.

I'm running 0.4.7 on Amazon Fire TV. Debug log...
Apologies if this has already been asked but is there a simple way to change the order of channels?

I've allowed PseudoTV Live to auto-tune all of my content as it seemed like a sensible starting point but now I'd like to re-order those channels.

Any suggestions? [/align]
I may well be doing something wrong but I can't seem to find the 'USTVNow' addon in the autotune list within PseudoTV Live.... I downloaded/installed the 'special edition' version provided in this thread but I had the original version installed (which works) first. I subsequently removed this version before installing the 'special edition' but when I went to enter my username and password in the special edition addon they were already there (presumably from the original version...).

Apologies if that was incredibly confusing! :-) Anyone else with the same problem??
Hi Luna! I'm curious, by the way--I'm having a hard time finding anything in the thread about this. The addons "Trakt" and "TV Show Next Aired"...What features do they add to PTVL, exactly? I want to give them a shot, but I want to know what they would do first for my PTVL experience. Smile
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2014-07-17, 05:28)ryanmcclure Wrote: Hi Luna! I'm curious, by the way--I'm having a hard time finding anything in the thread about this. The addons "Trakt" and "TV Show Next Aired"...What features do they add to PTVL, exactly? I want to give them a shot, but I want to know what they would do first for my PTVL experience. Smile

Meta data I would imagine.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-07-16, 20:42)LakersFan Wrote:
(2014-07-16, 18:30)EZ1976 Wrote: Hey everyone

Am I the only one ?
Thanks

I have a similar issue here except mine is more random. I'll browse through the guide, go down a couple and movies will load fine. Then about every third or fourth try, it will load the movie (that the guide shows as in the middle) at the beginning. I specifically came to this thread right now to see if anyone else had the issue or if it was just me.

I'm running 0.4.7 on Amazon Fire TV. Debug log...
Yep, I've been having the same issue ever since upgrading to Gotham. It happens the same with both pseudo tv and ptvl

You are not the only one
Trying to achieve shared channels for a multiroom setup. sharing things like the XML via smb seems to have casused the updating of channels to take an utter age. Its been about 2 days, about 30+ hours of trying and its only on channel 36, its not locked up but just taking stupidly long.
I'm not sure if anyone's ever seen this page before, but it has a really cool idea on it. This was written for the original PseudoTV as a guide for creating a great experience: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.p...Experience

Around point 10 or so, there is an amazing concept: creating a channel guide. I have currently 57 (and growing) channels of live and stored shows, and keeping track of what channel is what is incredibly hard to do. So, I'm creating a channel guide that will be on my channel 1 on my PTVL setup.. Any comments are welcome! If people like the concept, I will make a tutorial.

Here are the two images that make up my channel guide. As I have 57 channels, I have decided to make 2 images with a 6x5 logo grid.

Here is the actual video that I will use as my channel guide.

Wetek Play + LibreELEC
(2014-07-18, 06:45)ryanmcclure Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone's ever seen this page before, but it has a really cool idea on it. This was written for the original PseudoTV as a guide for creating a great experience: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.p...Experience

Around point 10 or so, there is an amazing concept: creating a channel guide. I have currently 57 (and growing) channels of live and stored shows, and keeping track of what channel is what is incredibly hard to do. So, I'm creating a channel guide that will be on my channel 1 on my PTVL setup.. Any comments are welcome! If people like the concept, I will make a tutorial.

Here are the two images that make up my channel guide. As I have 57 channels, I have decided to make 2 images with a 6x5 logo grid.

looks great
Hi Luna, I've been posting a bunch, and I hope that I'm not bothering you! I've noticed that my next playing show Overlay hasn't been working and have checked xbmc.log. Here's the log.

Here is the exact spot that I believe is the trouble:

Code:
02:36:56 T:2557473872  NOTICE: EXTtype
02:36:56 T:2557473872  NOTICE: EXTtype = landscape.jpg
02:36:56 T:2557473872  NOTICE: FindArtwork Cache
02:36:56 T:2557473872   ERROR: Exception in thread NotificationTimer:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 755, in run
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Overlay.py", line 1504, in notificationAction
                                                THUMB = self.Artdownloader.FindArtwork(type, chtype, id, mpath, typeEXT)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Artdownloader.py", line 95, in FindArtwork
                                                chtype = int(chtype)
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

I'm noting something interesting about "/home/stephan/projects..."... That seems like it isn't right at all. I can't tell if the error is in OpenELEC or in PTVL, because I am noting the PTVL error as well. I'm not too great at debugging. Thoughts?
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
I'm still really struggling to get this to work, I get a script failure. Please can someone take a look at the debug log for me.

HERE it is, thanks.
(2014-07-18, 06:45)ryanmcclure Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone's ever seen this page before, but it has a really cool idea on it. This was written for the original PseudoTV as a guide for creating a great experience: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.p...Experience

That's great ! looks and sounds very nice.

By all means - make a tutorial !!! I want this channel Big Grin
(2014-07-18, 11:34)itry Wrote: I'm still really struggling to get this to work, I get a script failure. Please can someone take a look at the debug log for me.

HERE it is, thanks.

I found this in your log:

Code:
ImportError: No module named requests

It looks like you need to install script.module.requests. (Link here)
Wetek Play + LibreELEC
  • 359(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45