• 9(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
(2014-07-23, 05:55)gamingkingsten Wrote: @trizt thanks for the sharing.

I think the trizt has fixed the problem.

when I install add on using "install from zip file" option, it shown error invalid structure.
then I extract it and zip it again using the this structure, it works!

plugin.video.azdrama-1.0.18.zip
--->plugin.video.azdrama-1.0.18
-------->resources
-------->addon.xml
-------->default.py
-------->changelog.txt
-------->icon.png
-------->license.txt

Are you using the xbmc "install from zip file" option?
If yes, your method even simpler.
I will try this next time.
I have made a replacement of the package, download from here, which now should be more like the installation package and can be installed from within XBMC settings/add-ons.
Thanks Trizt @trizt. I was patching the v1.0.16 with dll then found here has already patched to v1.0.18 lol. Should come here earlier.........
It's my fault the wrong numbering, should have been 1.0.16, but I do set my version to a bit higher at home, so I don't suddenly get rid of some of the features with an update.
I'm new to xbmc. Hoping someone can help me, Azdrama app no longer working. I uninstalled and when I tried reinstalling, azdrama addon is no longer listed. Anyone else? Btw, I'm using amazon firetv
Work perfect, thank you so much!! Will I need to reinstall the old Azdrama add on once it is up and running? Or is this a permanent fix?

Michael

(2014-07-23, 10:54)trizt Wrote: I have made a replacement of the package, download from here, which now should be more like the installation package and can be installed from within XBMC settings/add-ons.
@Goddies2buy2003:
The official version of the plug-in do not work at the moment, there is a update planed in approximately two weeks time, until then you are either have to modify the code yourself according to instruction on page 7 and 8 or install the alternative package which has been mentioned on page 8 and 9.

@Misu:
Dknight mentioned last week that he wouldn't have time for a fix for three weeks, so I guess in two weeks time he will release the official plug-in. In my version there is still a case when the video won't play, but this far I haven't seen it yet, but I think Dknight will fix that case too.
Just tried playing azdrama tvshows.files are not playing

Hi i've found a site for streaming asian tv shows.url is www.kazeebo.com.Can you create an add on for this site aswell.thanks alot
Here's my fix for the mirrors, as for the latest episodes the default mirror not working. Haven't got time to repack it. It's basically fixing the Parts method to display mirrors correctly

PHP Code:
def Parts(url,name):                                                                                                     

link GetContent(url)                                                                                           

link ''.join(link.splitlines()).replace('\'','"')                                                              
        try:                                                                                                             

link =link.encode("UTF-8")                                                                                   

exceptpass 
        partlist
=re.compile('<ul class="listew">(.+?)</ul>').findall(link)                                               

partlist=re.compile('<li>(.+?)<\/li>').findall(partlist[0])                                                      

totalpart=0                                                                                                      

for partconent in partlist:                                                                                      

totalpart=totalpart+1                                                                                     
               partctr
=0                                                                                                 
               partlink
=re.compile('<a href="(.+?html)">').findall(partconent)                                           

mirror=re.compile('<b>(.+?)</b>').findall(partconent)                                                     
               if(
len(mirror)>0):                                                                                        

mirrornum=mirror[0]                                                                                  
               if(
len(partlink) > 0):                                                                                    
                          for 
vlink in partlink:                                                                         

partctr=partctr+1                                                                          

if(len(partlist) > and totalpart>0):                                                     
                                  if 
DISPLAY_MIRRORS:                                                                    

addDir(name +" Mirror# "mirrornum " Part " str(partctr),vlink,3,"")          
                                  else:                                                                                  

loadVideos(vlink,"Mirror# " mirrornum " " name

Only need to change the following bit

PHP Code:
partlist=re.compile('<ul class="listew">(.+?)</ul>').findall(link)                                               

partlist=re.compile('<li>(.+?)<\/li>').findall(partlist[0])                                                      

totalpart=0                                                                                                      

for partconent in partlist:                                                                                      

totalpart=totalpart+1                                                                                     
               partctr
=0                                                                                                 
               partlink
=re.compile('<a href="(.+?html)">').findall(partconent)                                           

mirror=re.compile('<b>(.+?)</b>').findall(partconent
@leckylao:
Thanks for your suggested code, with some modifications I have released my modified version 1.0.18.1 and needs to be manually installed from xbmc.

Keep in mind the version number will prevent any official version to be automatically updated to as long as the official version has a lover version number.
(2014-08-01, 14:51)trizt Wrote: @leckylao:
Thanks for your suggested code, with some modifications I have released my modified version 1.0.18.1 and needs to be manually installed from xbmc.

Keep in mind the version number will prevent any official version to be automatically updated to as long as the official version has a lover version number.

Thanks @trizt, FYI, if anyone still want the automatic update from the official version. Just need to modify the version number to v1.0.16 after the installation.

What you need to do is modify the addon.xml under ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/. Once restart the correct version number will be show.

Cheers,
Happy drama~
(2014-08-02, 02:48)leckylao Wrote:

Thanks @trizt, FYI, if anyone still want the automatic update from the official version. Just need to modify the version number to v1.0.16 after the installation.

What you need to do is modify the addon.xml under ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/. Once restart the correct version number will be show.

Cheers,
Happy drama~
If that is the case, we should use 1.0.16.x where x is side updates which we are using.
Dknight can continue to use the first 3 numbers for updates. When Dknight release the next version 1.0.17, we all get the updates.
@TechGuy8:
The issue reverting to an older version now is that maybe not all of the unique 400+ users will update to a package which has just another version ID. I would think the best, due of my mistake, would be that Dknight would bump the version number past 1.0.18, sure he can just tell people to uninstall/install the plug-in if they don't get his new version automatically.

Today I don't have time with changing version numbers, need to solve some nvidia related iommu issue, so that I can get a more stable desktop to work on.
Thanks trizt and gamingkingsten for the zip file and the installation steps. It works! Wink
Thanks @trizt for the zip file, I downloaded the zip file, extracted the plugin.video.azdrama folder into a thumbdrive, and copy the contents to the ~/.xbmc/addons/ folder using ES Explorer. I spent quite a while locating the folder as I've forgotten "to show hidden files" in ES Explorer to access ~/.xbmc/addons/ folder.

• 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11