• 440(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-10-11, 06:04)xavier.ba Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 05:55)scilz Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 05:17)xavier.ba Wrote: No complaints from luna! Just people that wont accept reality!! This add on has the potential of being great!! But luna depends of the feedback of people that wont say like it is!! How its going to be fixed?? No wonder just support box users thats all!!

If it was for my mac? Wow!!! But on boxes its just not good!! Just trying to make this add on more for the masses!!

I played a mmorpg once and there was a 9 year old kid that went around crying about everything on the game this guy reminds me of him.

See?? Pc only!! If you own a Box or whatever don't Ask for help! Either Your doing something wrong or send countless logs! If on a Pc !!!from the first time its going to be great!! Never have i had a complaint on my mac but you guys keep telling luna nothing its wrong!! With boxes!!

Ok, ok, ok. Let's start slowly. First thing's first: try commenting without YELLING!!!!!
Keep making this add on an pc enthusiast only!!
(2014-10-11, 06:04)xavier.ba Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 05:55)scilz Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 05:17)xavier.ba Wrote: No complaints from luna! Just people that wont accept reality!! This add on has the potential of being great!! But luna depends of the feedback of people that wont say like it is!! How its going to be fixed?? No wonder just support box users thats all!!

If it was for my mac? Wow!!! But on boxes its just not good!! Just trying to make this add on more for the masses!!

I played a mmorpg once and there was a 9 year old kid that went around crying about everything on the game this guy reminds me of him.

See?? Pc only!! If you own a Box or whatever don't Ask for help! Either Your doing something wrong or send countless logs! If on a Pc !!!from the first time its going to be great!! Never have i had a complaint on my mac but you guys keep telling luna nothing its wrong!! With boxes!!

Ok, ok, ok. Let's start slowly. First thing's first: try commenting without YELLING!!!!!
how can i make a log. the zip does not do anything when selected in xbmc
Add xavier.ba to your ignore list. The last 2 pages have been dedicated to responding to him. He does not provide log files does not take advice from anybody. Tosses out false information as factual. It's enough. Only so many times one can cry wolf.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-10-11, 08:34)tempuser Wrote: how can i make a log. the zip does not do anything when selected in xbmc

As far as I can see, a log file, is automatically generated when an error is detected.
If No log file is generated, it's a good guess, you don't have any remarkable errors.
So, pat yourself on the back, if it's clear, you got it right.
(2014-10-11, 12:42)bry- Wrote: Add xavier.ba to your ignore list. The last 2 pages have been dedicated to responding to him. He does not provide log files does not take advice from anybody. Tosses out false information as factual. It's enough. Only so many times one can cry wolf.

Seriously, can't we just ban him from the thread already?
(2014-10-11, 04:45)xavier.ba Wrote: With or with out options enabled!! There you go !! Mute bug its wrong !! If it crashes it mutes whyle watching and if you change channels sound appears until movie comes on and then mutes again!! If wou makeit crash with a bad channel!! Have the same configuration on a mac with out anny problems!! Just wished it would work under the conformability of a tv box!! http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=316166
Real testing here!!

I can confim that this is a MINOR bug, happens occasionally to me too, usually when ustvnow causes a crash on my firetv when channing channels. Basically the system is muted during channel changes and unmuted when the stream starts. However, since the stream crashes and never starts, the system is left muted and it causes the mute toggle to be in the wrong state from here on in (unmutes when changing channels, back to mute when stream starts).
It's an easy fix even without a keyboard and mouse though, just shutdown xbmc and pull down your guisettings.xml, find the following setting and toggle mute to false. Push your guisettings.xml back over to your XBMC instance and fire it up. No muss no fuss.

<audio>
<mute>false</mute>
<fvolumelevel>1.000000</fvolumelevel>
</audio>
(2014-10-11, 15:50)windsorguy1979 Wrote:
(2014-10-11, 04:45)xavier.ba Wrote: With or with out options enabled!! There you go !! Mute bug its wrong !! If it crashes it mutes whyle watching and if you change channels sound appears until movie comes on and then mutes again!! If wou makeit crash with a bad channel!! Have the same configuration on a mac with out anny problems!! Just wished it would work under the conformability of a tv box!! http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=316166
Real testing here!!

I can confim that this is a MINOR bug, happens occasionally to me too, usually when ustvnow causes a crash on my firetv when channing channels. Basically the system is muted during channel changes and unmuted when the stream starts. However, since the stream crashes and never starts, the system is left muted and it causes the mute toggle to be in the wrong state from here on in (unmutes when changing channels, back to mute when stream starts).
It's an easy fix even without a keyboard and mouse though, just shutdown xbmc and pull down your guisettings.xml, find the following setting and toggle mute to false. Push your guisettings.xml back over to your XBMC instance and fire it up. No muss no fuss.

<audio>
<mute>false</mute>
<fvolumelevel>1.000000</fvolumelevel>
</audio>

Thanks!solved it
Your telling us to post logs when we have errors, but not how or where.
So for quick clarification is this correct?

Is this the location http://xbmclogs.com/ ?
Do we put our Forum UseName
And, at the bottom, to avoid the Dogpile, set a limit for the log to last (say a week)?
I
(2014-10-11, 12:42)bry- Wrote: Add xavier.ba to your ignore list. The last 2 pages have been dedicated to responding to him. He does not provide log files does not take advice from anybody. Tosses out false information as factual. It's enough. Only so many times one can cry wolf.

Yes, please add him to ignore... I did it along time ago!

(2014-10-11, 17:51)IMnobody Wrote: Your telling us to post logs when we have errors, but not how or where.
So for quick clarification is this correct?

Is this the location http://xbmclogs.com/ ?
Do we put our Forum UseName
And, at the bottom, to avoid the [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Dogpile[/B], set a limit for the log to last (say a week)?

What about post 1 ? wiki how to in post 1 doesn't count?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hey Luna, I searched this thread but couldn't find anything that helped. I'm using my own XMLTV file for UK Channels, but the EPG is loading five hours behind. The same file loads correctly in PVR and Twinthers TV Guide. I looked through the settings of PTVL for some sort of offset but couldn't find anything. Am I being stupid and missing something really basic, or will I need to run an XMLTV file with a five hour offset for it to work in PTVL? Thanks mate.
(2014-10-11, 18:10)RayW1986 Wrote: Hey Luna, I searched this thread but couldn't find anything that helped. I'm using my own XMLTV file for UK Channels, but the EPG is loading five hours behind. The same file loads correctly in PVR and Twinthers TV Guide. I looked through the settings of PTVL for some sort of offset but couldn't find anything. Am I being stupid and missing something really basic, or will I need to run an XMLTV file with a five hour offset for it to work in PTVL? Thanks mate.

Is your xmltv using UTC or local time ?

Also before we look into the xmltv being the problem. Have you tried force resetting the channel. This should put everything back in sync. If not its the xmltv time... Easy fix.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
It's set to UTC+00:00. I'll look at force reset when I get home and report back. Cheers.
Since the last couple updates to PTVL, the RPI has a large amount of lag in scrolling thru the guide. I haven't found any settings that help with this issue. Is there any current or upcoming options to display only the guide and not the video in the background?
  • 440(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45