• 7(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2014-11-08, 03:43)wgstarks Wrote: @gominoa
Feature Request--- Support for Artist Slideshow. At least I don't think its supported yet. May not be possible but hopefully you'll consider it.

artist slideshow works perfectly fine here.
(2014-11-13, 19:06)xbmosx Wrote: artist slideshow works perfectly fine here.
When I launch Pandoki it just stays on the playlist. Did you have to mod something to get it to call Artist Slideshow?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
How can I set up Pandoki to skip commercials? Would really appreciate it thanks! :-)
(2014-11-13, 19:58)Arse4life Wrote: How can I set up Pandoki to skip commercials? Would really appreciate it thanks! :-)

I'm not at home so I can't double check this, but I'm fairly sure it's in the addon settings.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Uploaded plugin.audio.pandoki-0.6.0.zip

Saving over smb:// should work better
Default star rating is now empty instead of 3 stars
Queuing only keeps one ahead and doesn't try to download 4 songs at once
Station queues are cached to help stave off "To many songs requested" when switching stations

Let me know what I broke!

(2014-11-13, 19:58)Arse4life Wrote: How can I set up Pandoki to skip commercials?
Skip Ads only works in one of the Save modes. See 'Track Handling' option
Updated to 0.6.0

When clicking a station I see the music timer but no audio (script failed error as well). I tried 2 different stations.

Here is the log. http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=349825

Thanks!
(2014-11-13, 21:53)Arse4life Wrote: When clicking a station I see the music timer but no audio (script failed error as well).
Uploaded plugin.audio.pandoki-0.6.1.zip. Should be fixed. Thanks!
(2014-11-13, 21:29)gominoa Wrote: Uploaded plugin.audio.pandoki-0.6.0.zip

Saving over smb:// should work better

And it does! Thanks!
(2014-11-13, 23:12)gominoa Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 21:53)Arse4life Wrote: When clicking a station I see the music timer but no audio (script failed error as well).
Uploaded plugin.audio.pandoki-0.6.1.zip. Should be fixed. Thanks!

It is working. Thank you!

I'll come back tomorrow. I want to understand the rating system and how it works. I read about it briefly but didn't understand it entirely. Thanks again.
how do you do normal pandora functions like thumbs down/up for example?
Been hoping for a new Pandora addon for some time now. Will this allow us to create new channels, or to manage them? That is the last thing I need for Pandora on my HTPC to be perfect.
Awesome, just what I was looking for Smile

One issue: When trying to start a station from a remote app (yatse etc) the station won't start on the first attempt. On the second attempt to start a station, the station will start, but back in the xbmc gui it seems to get stuck on an "opening stream" dialog box.
(2014-11-14, 21:26)dkplayaclub Wrote: Will this allow us to create new channels, or to manage them?
I got you! Uploaded plugin.audio.pandoki-0.7.0.zip. Let me know what I broke!

Changed the expert star ratings:
Code:
5 - Create New Station based on song and play it
4 - Add song to station variety
3 - Thumbs Up
2 - Mark song Tired (wont play for 30 days)
1 - Thumbs Down
0 - Remove previous rating

Station management in context menu (new, rename, delete)
(2014-11-16, 00:58)gominoa Wrote:
(2014-11-14, 21:26)dkplayaclub Wrote: Will this allow us to create new channels, or to manage them?
I got you! Uploaded plugin.audio.pandoki-0.7.0.zip

Station management in context menu (new, rename, delete)
Changed the expert star ratings:

Code:
5 - Create New Station based on song and play it
4 - Add song to station variety
3 - Thumbs Up
2 - Mark song Tired (wont play for 30 days)
1 - Thumbs Down
0 - Remove previous rating

Let me know what I broke!

Insane! Will have a look soon!

After update I could not go into the addon. 3 tries. I rebooted Xbmc and sorted. How do you do the thumbs up and thumbs down? Sorry, I'm starting to get used to this new addon.
How do I get Pandoki to launch Artist Slideshow? Someone posted a few pages back that the addon would call Artist Slideshow. All I ever get after I select a station is just the playlist with the first track highlighted. Usually I leave the tv on when Pandora is running so it would be nice to get artist fanart or something similar.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8