• 171(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
According to Phil's xmls ListItem.Thumb and ListItem.Label.
(2014-12-22, 21:49)mikesilvo164 Wrote: New Wall view looks great!

Thx, idea for it was shamelessly stolen from pil65's wip skin Big Grin But it works really well on big screen.
Is there any reason why you need to press down on actors thumbnail to activate the extended info? It's counter-intuitive for the average person when logically you would press enter on a highlighted item which is consistent behaviour throughout the skin.

Can this behaviour be changed? or is there a reason for this?

Thanks for all your work on the extended info SteveB, Warner, BN and Phil.
For anyone who wants a label to go along with the new wall view, add the following code to the end of View_503_Wall.xml (right before </include></includes>):

<control type="group">
<visible>Control.IsVisible(503)</visible>
<animation effect="slide" tween="cubic" time="720" start="0,806" end="0,0">VisibleChange</animation>
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]</visible>

<control type="group">
<posx>-20</posx>
<posy>985</posy>
<include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>

<control type="label">
<posx>10</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1150</width>
<height>42</height>
<aligny>top</aligny>
<align>left</align>
<font>font16_title</font>
<textcolor>white</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>shadow</shadowcolor>
<scroll>true</scroll>
<label>[B]$INFO[ListItem.Label][/B]</label>
<textoffsety>-2</textoffsety>
<textoffsetx>30</textoffsetx>
</control>

<control type="label">
<posx>10</posx>
<posy>51</posy>
<width>1100</width>
<height>30</height>
<align>left</align>
<font>font14_title</font>
<shadowcolor>shadow</shadowcolor>
<textcolor>grey</textcolor>
<label>[B]$VAR[FloorSubLabelVar][/B]</label>
<textoffsetx>30</textoffsetx>
</control>
</control>
</control>

</include>
</includes>

@kokonutcreme: I dont want to lose default functionality. Ideally the extended info would be brought up by pressing info on the remote, but unfortunately thats not available.
First love the Skin and thanks to everyone in the community that produced it. I'm currently using Nox 5 for Kodi and I'm trying to resolve one graphic anomaly when using Showcase view with Covers. It seems the Watched/Unwatched/etc flags on the covers cause the flags to stretch out the entire screen almost and the only way to resolve is it to disable the watched/unwatched/etc flags in the skin options. Anyone else experience this bug and found any fix for it?

thanks again for an amazing Skin.
(2014-12-23, 03:38)uncertainty Wrote: First love the Skin and thanks to everyone in the community that produced it. I'm currently using Nox 5 for Kodi and I'm trying to resolve one graphic anomaly when using Showcase view with Covers. It seems the Watched/Unwatched/etc flags on the covers cause the flags to stretch out the entire screen almost and the only way to resolve is it to disable the watched/unwatched/etc flags in the skin options. Anyone else experience this bug and found any fix for it?

thanks again for an amazing Skin.

If you are using my mod this was just fixed.
hey,

is it possible to reduze the size of the covers in Shift view? I'm pretty sure they were much smaller in previous Nox versions, maybe they were changeable. In the latest Nox version they take half of the screen height.

Thx.
(2014-12-23, 17:12)mikesilvo164 Wrote: If you are using my mod this was just fixed.

Thanks as I am using your mod.....That was quick work and Beautiful mod you have made.. Big Grin
With today's release of Kodi, I was hoping that the in progress widget issue would be resolved. Keeping my fingers crossed....
This one is for Warner360, Use it as you see fit. Wink Merry xmas mate. Smile

Extendedinfo_Actors_Extended.zip

EDIT: Added tmdb logo
(2014-12-24, 07:09)Brimstone Wrote: With today's release of Kodi, I was hoping that the in progress widget issue would be resolved. Keeping my fingers crossed....
I am not aware anything is wrong with the in progress widget Huh
Anyway, you can make a smart playlist and assign that as widget.
the issue was reported in post 2485 - movies do not progress when you click on resume from the Recommended Widget dialog; however, if I go directly into any of the Viewtypes and press Resume, it progresses fine.

This issue started when Kodi RC1 was released.
Hi BigNoid, I was wondering if you wanted the UpDownShadow Include to be all views instead of just for the Wall view? Not sure if that has any influence over future planned changes but thought I'd mention it just incase... Also there is a slight scrollbar misalignment in InfoWall for music where line 361 changed to <left>154</left> adjusts it into position. Not sure if pull request are better as I did not want to do that if it wasn't the way you preferred, I also don't want to flood you with pull request if they are unwanted or annoying in any way...
(2014-12-24, 10:35)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-12-24, 07:09)Brimstone Wrote: With today's release of Kodi, I was hoping that the in progress widget issue would be resolved. Keeping my fingers crossed....
I am not aware anything is wrong with the in progress widget Huh
Anyway, you can make a smart playlist and assign that as widget.

There is an issue with the recent episodes/movies widget, if you play a video from the widget it's not getting marked as watched and the location is not remembered, where can i assign my own smart playlist to the widget?

Thanks
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537