• 12(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Pushed an update to the repo... First update, hope there are no issues... Let me know if it works. You probably have to select Check for updates in order to see it.
(2015-01-08, 00:19)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I forgot an image... I'll have a fix out soon. Overlays are not yet working in ShowCase No CoverFlow. You have the colored mod on, right?

Yes, I'm using the colored Flags....thanks
(2015-01-08, 01:02)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-08, 00:19)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I forgot an image... I'll have a fix out soon. Overlays are not yet working in ShowCase No CoverFlow. You have the colored mod on, right?

Yes, I'm using the colored Flags....thanks

Did the update fix the problem?
(2015-01-08, 21:09)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Did the update fix the problem?

Mike, skin updated to 5.5.7-1.1 automatically but the colored watched flag is still not shown for Showcase or Landscape...

thanks again
(2015-01-08, 23:10)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-08, 21:09)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Did the update fix the problem?

Mike, skin updated to 5.5.7-1.1 automatically but the colored watched flag is still not shown for Showcase or Landscape...

thanks again

Is it turned on in skin settings > advanced > watched status indicator?
(2015-01-08, 23:16)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Is it turned on in skin settings > advanced > watched status indicator?

Yes and other views show the watched flag such as list, low list, shift, shift case, etc...
Where is the colored flag for watched located and I will make certain it was downloaded on the skin update?

BTW this is no rush, I'll just switch back to the non colored icons for now...

thanks again
(2015-01-08, 23:51)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-08, 23:16)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Is it turned on in skin settings > advanced > watched status indicator?

Yes and other views show the watched flag such as list, low list, shift, shift case, etc...

Where is the colored flag for watched located and I will make certain it was downloaded on the skin update?

thanks again

That is weird... Works on my end. It is in the textures.xbt file located in the media folder when downloaded from the repo. The files are not in the xbt file when downloaded from Git. Do you have any other skin folders like Aeon-Nox-SiLVO or Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master that could be interfering? Should only have the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder since you use the repo.
(2015-01-09, 00:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote: That is weird... Works on my end. It is in the textures.xbt file located in the media folder when downloaded from the repo. The files are not in the xbt file when downloaded from Git. Do you have any other skin folders like Aeon-Nox-SiLVO or Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master that could be interfering? Should only have the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder since you use the repo.

Just have skin.aeon.nox.silvo in my /portable_data/addon folder. Size of my Textures.xbt is 79.972KB.
(2015-01-09, 00:21)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-09, 00:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote: That is weird... Works on my end. It is in the textures.xbt file located in the media folder when downloaded from the repo. The files are not in the xbt file when downloaded from Git. Do you have any other skin folders like Aeon-Nox-SiLVO or Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master that could be interfering? Should only have the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder since you use the repo.

Just have skin.aeon.nox.silvo in my /portable_data/addon folder. Size of my Textures.xbt is 79.972KB.

Just to make sure... you are talking about items that are marked watched, right? Try context menu or "W" on keyboard and make sure the item is indeed marked watched. Then can you try toggling the setting on/off to see if that helps? It works on my end... Confused
(2015-01-09, 01:54)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Just to make sure... you are talking about items that are marked watched, right? Try context menu or "W" on keyboard and make sure the item is indeed marked watched. Then can you try toggling the setting on/off to see if that helps? It works on my end... Confused

watch gallery

Yes, items marked watched in the library. Like I mentioned I see the watched Icon in almost every view but Showcase and Landscape. I tried toggling the setting on/off with same result. Maybe another user using the REPO and colored flags can confirm the same.
(2015-01-09, 03:19)uncertainty Wrote: Yes, items marked watched in the library. Like I mentioned I see the watched Icon in almost every view but Showcase and Landscape. I tried toggling the setting on/off with same result. Maybe another user using the REPO and colored flags can confirm the same.

I'll post a full zip skin file tomorrow for you to try. If it works I'll update the repo version.... Maybe I missed something when posting it to the repo.
(2015-01-09, 03:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I'll post a full zip skin file tomorrow for you to try. If it works I'll update the repo version.... Maybe I missed something when posting it to the repo.

Sounds good Mike, thanks...
Does anyone know how to enable extra fanart in this skin? Thank you in advance.
(2015-01-09, 03:27)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-09, 03:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I'll post a full zip skin file tomorrow for you to try. If it works I'll update the repo version.... Maybe I missed something when posting it to the repo.

Sounds good Mike, thanks...

Try this zip file please.

(2015-01-09, 16:35)foti Wrote: Does anyone know how to enable extra fanart in this skin? Thank you in advance.

extra fanart is not available in this skin.
hey man, i love your mod but i have 2 problems:

1: i did a fresh install of kodi and your mod from your repo and now if i edit the submenu i cant exit it anymore. i can exit it if i dont change anything else i have to kill kodi. it worked fine in earlier versions.
2: when linking a movie to a tv-show and use lowlist at season view the icons on the right will overlap

i hope you can fix it Smile
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55