• 18(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Mikesilvo

Thanks for adding biglist view, I think it is very cool

I noticed that in some views you have the SD/HD toggle, I think there is some other views that would benefit from this:

Biglist
Gallery

Thanks
(2015-01-17, 18:12)Edworld Wrote: Mikesilvo

Thanks for adding biglist view, I think it is very cool

I noticed that in some views you have the SD/HD toggle, I think there is some other views that would benefit from this:

Biglist
Gallery

Thanks

Gallery should have that option already... I will add it to BigList.

BigList was part of the skin already I just made an alternate layout when I saw the steveb version and thought the look of it better fit the design of the skin.
Mike:

Just noticed you have an alternative layout in episode view, I always thought the other view was backwards

Thanks
For those of you interested in white themes, below is the link:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=196645
(2015-01-17, 17:04)Edworld Wrote: All the King's Men is missing the apostrophe
Around the world in 80 days, "80" needs to be replaced by "eighty"
Sunrise (1927) is missing from the list

I have updated the file with your fixes, thanks! Let me know if you see any more errors, typos, or missing movies.

Link has been updated in original post and the same link is Here.
(2015-01-17, 20:13)Edworld Wrote: For those of you interested in white themes, below is the link:

Does this theme work as is without any issues?
(2015-01-18, 01:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-17, 20:13)Edworld Wrote: For those of you interested in white themes, below is the link:

Does this theme work as is without any issues?

I installed it in your mod and didn't find any issues,I also tried it with a clean install of aeon nox and no issues either
Mike:

Let me know when you want me to stop with ideas

I also use mimic and like their setup screen, take a look

I have added Maniac's Live TV mod to the skin. If you use Live TV and want to test and report back issues or if it works without problems I would appreciate your feedback. This version is the most current version and I won't add new features till I'm reasonably sure it is bug free.. I'd like to push the update to the repo and first post by the 20th, so if you see any issues, I'd like to fix them before that date if possible.

Thank You!

Download LiveTV Version Here
(2015-01-18, 02:39)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I have added Maniac's Live TV mod to the skin. If you use Live TV and want to test and report back issues or if it works without problems I would appreciate your feedback. This version is the most current version and I won't add new features till I'm reasonably sure it is bug free.. I'd like to push the update to the repo and first post by the 20th, so if you see any issues, I'd like to fix them before that date if possible.

Thank You!

Download LiveTV Version Here

I'm assuming I need a videocard to test this, which I don't have
Is it normal episodes present in a TV series are now not correctly displayed... Too much on the left not fitting the round area? Doing this since sum betas....
(2015-01-18, 02:40)Edworld Wrote: I'm assuming I need a videocard to test this, which I don't have

I think you need some type of tuner card that accepts Live TV signals. I happen to have one and tested some available unencrypted channels but you can never test every use case which is why suggestions and/or feedback are so helpful...

(2015-01-18, 02:48)Bernard_Defacqz Wrote: Is it normal episodes present in a TV series are now not correctly displayed... Too much on the left not fitting the round area? Doing this since sum betas....

Can you provide a screenshot? I am unaware of any episode display issues.
Will do a clean install tomorrow and let u know... Will take screenshot if it is still there.. Played a bit too much with the betas so probably just on my side thanks for the hard work in all cases!
(2015-01-18, 02:39)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I'd like to push the update to the repo and first post by the 20th, so if you see any issues, I'd like to fix them before that date if possible.

Thank You!

Mike I'll download it Sunday and give it a test on my HTPC which has a tuner card built in.
(2015-01-18, 04:24)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-18, 02:39)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I'd like to push the update to the repo and first post by the 20th, so if you see any issues, I'd like to fix them before that date if possible.

Thank You!

Mike I'll download Sunday and give it a test on my HTPC which has a tuner card built in.

Thank You!

Any issues with the overlays or is that finally solved?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55