• 46(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-02-09, 07:24)Warner306 Wrote: Hey Mike,

I downloaded your last update to look at what you did with the panels and actually prefer your original design by a long margin. Having the text on the top on bottom is far too busy to the eye. The poster fade with the text on the poster looked really sharp. I'd hope you'd reconsider and go back to what you started with.

Are you talking about moving the title above the rating and runtime for both the expanded and compact options? I should keep the labels off the posters for expanded cause some people like it on and some like it off. When I said final widget design I just meant for Tuesdays release unless there can be a design consensus with enough time for me to finish the changes by then. As of now the widgets are the only thing I am working on and have the poster and TV widget types setup so that adjustments can be made fairly quickly to change things around. I think I am going to have to revisit my every Tuesday approach since there haven't really been any bug reports for anything that is not new... and adding new features takes a long time to get right. Anyway... point being I am not yet set on a "final" design and it most likely will continue to evolve with further suggestions.
(2015-02-09, 00:53)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 00:36)Warez Wrote: Cool... why are you doing all the Mods now? Is Warner out of the running? sick?

Warner does his own mods and he was kind enough share some of his research that has been extremely helpful but currently I am modding, maintaining, and supporting this skin by myself.

just out of curiosity, is bignoid no longer involved with the aeon nox 5 skin?
not that you do not appear to be doing a great job, just wondering?

i installed your mod over the weekend. very nice work. i am giving it a go this week so far it runs fast and smooth.
thanks for the great work.
(2015-02-09, 18:19)mxlance Wrote: just out of curiosity, is bignoid no longer involved with the aeon nox 5 skin?
not that you do not appear to be doing a great job, just wondering?

i installed your mod over the weekend. very nice work. i am giving it a go this week so far it runs fast and smooth.
thanks for the great work.

This skin is a mod of BigNoids Aeon Nox 5. It is not a replacement and I consider it just another option for any who like what it has to offer. I can not speak for BigNoid but I consider him to currently be and has been consistently involved just not as active in development now most likely because it is already an awesome skin and he is happy with where it is right now. Again I can not speak for him, it is just my guess.
thanks for the reply and sorry perhaps i should have asked the question in the nox 5 thread.
just seems you have become the go to guy for help in both nox 5 and your mod.
with good reason from what i see so far playing around this morning with your mod.
thanks again
(2015-02-08, 22:08)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-27, 00:14)mikesilvo164 Wrote: If you copy This File to your userdata folder and restart Kodi it will not show any RSS data and still enable the submenus to be hidden till you perform a down press (must still have show RSS news feed activated in appearance settings). It is a workaround but I think it should be sufficient.

Does the above work for you? Regarding the submenu backgrounds, they are the same as the main item so it should just work if you have a background set for that item in the main menu customizer.

Copied the file into my userdata folder, now I just have a blank RSS feed Confused I do have another version of Aeon Nox install, but I'm guessing it shouldn't cause any problems.

When I setup my main menu backgrounds, they didn't propagator to the submenus for some reason. I just configured the submenus to match the main menu backgrounds. If what I had to do is not the norm, no biggie I'm set up now, just wanted to give a little feed back Nod

I have your repository added so I should get any updates. Thanks again.
(2015-02-09, 19:17)mxlance Wrote: thanks for the reply and sorry perhaps i should have asked the question in the nox 5 thread.
just seems you have become the go to guy for help in both nox 5 and your mod.
with good reason from what i see so far playing around this morning with your mod.
thanks again

I am perfectly ok with asking any question so no apologies are necessary. If I somehow appeared curt or discourteous I am sorry it was not my intention. I have been more involved with answering questions in the Aeon Nox 5 thread since my months of modding I feel like I have become familiar enough with how the skin works that I can offer help on most issues. Thank you for the kind words Smile

(2015-02-09, 20:04)YellowDog Wrote: Copied the file into my userdata folder, now I just have a blank RSS feed Confused I do have another version of Aeon Nox install, but I'm guessing it shouldn't cause any problems.

When I setup my main menu backgrounds, they didn't propagator to the submenus for some reason. I just configured the submenus to match the main menu backgrounds. If what I had to do is not the norm, no biggie I'm set up now, just wanted to give a little feed back Nod

I have your repository added so I should get any updates. Thanks again.

Regarding the rssfeed.. Is that not your desired outcome? I thought you wanted to be able to hide the submenu but not see an rssfeed Huh If you are still having issues with the submenu... can you please tell me the version of the skin and script.grab.fanart you currently have installed?
@mikesilvo164
i am now going to apologies for your apologizing.
this is what happens when two polite and thoughtful mikes think they may have offended the other in the slightest way.
no further apologies are necessary.
Smile
thanks, really liking the mod.
(2015-02-09, 22:41)mxlance Wrote: @mikesilvo164
this is what happens when two polite and thoughtful mikes think they may have offended the other in the slightest way.
Smile

Rofl I guess my only response has to be... I am sorry for apologizing to your apology that appeared to need an apology for apologizing for possibly offending the other person and feeling the need to apologetically apologize... I think that made sense Rofl But you said apologies are not necessary so disregard all previous apologies... so sorry for that Angel
well said! Smile
I hope that was funny… Celebrating my birthday so I am a little tipsy. I actually thought that was hilarious but again little tipsy so who knows...
Mike that was dangerously close to "apologizing for possibly not being as funny as intended", I think you need to drink more and worry less, at least for the rest of the day. Wink

Happy birthday!
(2015-02-09, 23:38)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I hope that was funny… Celebrating my birthday so I am a little tipsy. I actually thought that was hilarious but again little tipsy so who knows...

Appreciate your work, like the democracy and love the humor! Happy birthday, Mike.
(2015-02-09, 22:55)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 22:41)mxlance Wrote: @mikesilvo164
Smile

Rofl I guess my only response has to be... I am sorry for apologizing to your apology that appeared to need an apology for apologizing for possibly offending the other person and feeling the need to apologetically apologize... I think that made sense Rofl But you said apologies are not necessary so disregard all previous apologies... so sorry for that Angel

You guys must be Canadian Wink If not, let me be the first to make you honourary Canadians!
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-02-09, 23:52)antisuck Wrote: Mike that was dangerously close to "apologizing for possibly not being as funny as intended", I think you need to drink more and worry less, at least for the rest of the day. Wink

Happy birthday!

Challenge Accepted!
(2015-02-10, 00:02)LFCFAN Wrote: Appreciate your work, like the democracy and love the humor! Happy birthday, Mike.

Smile

(2015-02-10, 00:34)canadave Wrote: You guys must be Canadian Wink If not, let me be the first to make you honourary Canadians!
Big Grin

I am a man of few words today.. Tongue
happy birthday mike!

@canadave - wish i could think of something funny to say that i would not need to apologize for.
Smile
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55