• 24(current)
[Annoucement][AFTV] SPMC (XBMC spinoff) published in Amazon Appstore
(2015-02-15, 06:06)mjbxx Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 03:09)LakersFan Wrote: I don't have this problem with Aeon Nox. Have you tried going to the Confluence skin to see if the problem exists using that skin?

Confluence does not exhibit the pause issue when entering the OSD and it appears that this is not an SPMC issue. Looking forward to the official Amber skin release to Kodi.

Yeah, like I said it seems to affect any skin installed from a zip file, but installing the exact same skin from repo works fine.
With adbFire i can easily do the trick of using the Ikono TV app to launch Kodi and to replace the Ikono app icon to that of Kodi. Is there a way to do this for SPMC?

Thanks
(2015-02-20, 15:46)Goooobertron Wrote: With adbFire i can easily do the trick of using the Ikono TV app to launch Kodi and to replace the Ikono app icon to that of Kodi. Is there a way to do this for SPMC?

Thanks

You mean with the SPMC logo? I don't know how to do that, but I use the Kodi icon to replace Ikono and launch SPMC:

Open adbFire>Setup> Kodi package name, then copy 'n' paste 'com.semperpax.spmc' (minus the quotation marks).
With SPMC you don't need a sacrificial app. "Buy" SPMC thru Amazon and although it will tell you that it's not compatible with your fire tv, buy it anyways. After you've side loaded SPMC go to settings and your account on the fire tv and "sync content" after launching SPMC it should show up on the main screen in the "most recent" shelf.
The SPMC that you "buy" from the app store is not the launcher version, if you want the launcher version you still need to sideload it.
(2015-02-21, 15:58)yo_soy Wrote: You mean with the SPMC logo? I don't know how to do that, but I use the Kodi icon to replace Ikono and launch SPMC:

Open adbFire>Setup> Kodi package name, then copy 'n' paste 'com.semperpax.spmc' (minus the quotation marks).

Thanks, i'll do that if i somehow fail with method below from Canyaya.

(2015-02-21, 18:11)Canyaya Wrote: With SPMC you don't need a sacrificial app. "Buy" SPMC thru Amazon and although it will tell you that it's not compatible with your fire tv, buy it anyways. After you've side loaded SPMC go to settings and your account on the fire tv and "sync content" after launching SPMC it should show up on the main screen in the "most recent" shelf.

Thanks, i'll give that a go.
Does anyone have latest spmc working with 1080i h264 content on fire TV?

Using libstagefright and it crashes immediately, with mediacodec it is not hardware accelerated, so stutters.

This make spmc unusable to me, interested to know if anyone else with a fire TV is using spmc with live tv.
Hello!

New to SPMC, installing it as I'm typing this, and I was wondering:

I'm currently running Kodi 14.2 on my AFTV, and I'd like to know, is there a way to migrate over to SPMC? Not talking about the database, not a problem regenerating that, but could I just copy the folders from Kodi over to the SPMC location? If so, what location is that?

Is there a tool that can manage SPMC like AFTV Utility and the likes?

Also, does SPMC respect advancedsettings.xml or are there any changes regarding this?

Thanks!
(2015-02-21, 20:57)Goooobertron Wrote:
(2015-02-21, 15:58)yo_soy Wrote: You mean with the SPMC logo? I don't know how to do that, but I use the Kodi icon to replace Ikono and launch SPMC:

Thanks, i'll do that if i somehow fail with method below from Canyaya.

(2015-02-21, 18:11)Canyaya Wrote: With SPMC you don't need a sacrificial app. "Buy" SPMC thru Amazon and although it will tell you that it's not compatible with your fire tv, buy it anyways. After you've side loaded SPMC go to settings and your account on the fire tv and "sync content" after launching SPMC it should show up on the main screen in the "most recent" shelf.

Thanks, i'll give that a go.

I cant seem to get this to work. I've "bought" SPMC from the app store and then sync'd my account on the AFTV but the app never shows up on the home screen and I have to go back to loading SPMC from the settings menu. Sad
Go in to settings> account on the AFTV and deregister the device. Then register it. That is what it took to get mine to show up.
Hm, is the Clean Library setting missing in SPMC?
It's under Settings > Videos.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2015-02-25, 21:04)hdmkv Wrote: It's under Settings > Videos.

Not for me! Weeeeird!
Weird... just checked and I have it under Settings > Videos > Library tab. Not that it's needed I think, but do you have Kodi settings at 'Expert' level (vs. default 'Standard')?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
I know people have gotten the SlideME App Market installed on Fire TV. Have you thought about making SPMC available on there?

Not sure if apps installed through SlideME show up on the homescreen but if they do this could make installing SPMC a whole lot simpler.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Annoucement][AFTV] SPMC (XBMC spinoff) published in Amazon Appstore5