• 72(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Acestream has stopped working for me on Openelec.

When i click on a stream, the countdown from 40 starts and goes to zero and says "torrent not valid or available".

It used to start working within 3 seconds. How can I check what is wrong and fix it?
(2015-02-11, 20:02)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 11:49)hooley Wrote: Hi, ive p2p on a nuc 2820 with Openelec, I can't see the advanced tools menu anywhere to change my buffer speed. I can find it on my pi so I do know where I should be looking. When I go into it I've got the list of places to go and down the bottom it has the add website parser but that's it. Any ideas?

Thats a known bug, put settings back to default and re-enter the addon
That worked, thanks.
Hello,
I don't know what i did but i'm missing the add xml files, addon xml list, addon history, advanced tools menu options, etc.
I did a reinstall and add all parsers but nothing changed: http://s15.postimg.org/tqtmmfhaz/screenshot001.png

Is there a way to reset this addon or what the hell did i do wrong?

Nevemind, fixed using the Defaults option.
Hello, my acestream not work in raspi with OpenELEC, the count down runs and fails. How do I fix?
thanks
(2015-02-08, 22:20)caution247 Wrote: Having trouble with Acestreams internal player within p2pstreams on kodi 14.1 on FireTV. SOPcast works but Acestreams just counts down and give the error of the torrent not being available. I'm able to run the same links on my windows 7 machine so its not the streams. I've uninstalled and reinstalled countless times as well as fresh installs of kodi. I've factory reset the firetv as well. I've also used a previous version of p2pstreams with no luck

Heres my log: http://pastebin.com/zy6MkSpE

Thank you!

Reposting for visibility. I know there's a lot of folks asking for help and limited support. Thanks for the add-on, hopefully you can get a chance for this issue.
Hi,

i just bought a HP Chromebox and installed openelec on it.
how can i change the AceStream recommended settings like "Live Buffer - 30" or "Total Max Connects - 400"?
The info on the github site https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-Ko...figuration don´t help me if i can´t find the files which i need to edit!?!
For the other systems there are a lot of screenshots, so why only "For x64_86 you have to manually edit the files in '$HOME/.ACEStream'"
Please help! Smile
Has anyone been able to run 1080p streams smoothly with rp2 (sopcast)? Because I can't... Wondering if overclock would help
(2015-02-20, 03:19)xcei Wrote: Has anyone been able to run 1080p streams smoothly with rp2 (sopcast)? Because I can't... Wondering if overclock would help

AFAICT some were playlable others weren't. It's more related to the stream itself than with your hardware. Also sopcast streams use to have that little buffering in the first 1/2 minutes of the stream until the network is stabilized.
(2015-02-19, 20:57)Fantasma Wrote: Hi,

how can i change the AceStream recommended settings like "Live Buffer - 30" or "Total Max Connects - 400"?
The info on the github site https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-Ko...figuration don´t help me if i can´t find the files which i need to edit!?!
For the other systems there are a lot of screenshots, so why only "For x64_86 you have to manually edit the files in '$HOME/.ACEStream'"
Please help! Smile

Openelec is nothing more than an embeded linux operating system. That being said, all other screenshots in the linux i386/x64 wiki page are applied for openelec as well (appart from answering "no" to are you running openelec...). The engine settings can be changed in the advanced tools menu like 80% of other systems.

The wiki page, as the addon code, is open to anyone. So feel free to take the screenshots and edit the page.
Hi guys
I just can't seem to get P2PStreams to work on the little black box v.2.

When I start the add on it says:
The Haddon for Linux armv7 is experimental. Select the OS:
MXLinux
OpenELEC
Xbian
Jynxbox Pure Linux

I know that the little black box is running linux, but which one these?

I have tried to choose all of them and have tried to start an ace stream butof with no luck. It just says that the list file cannot be loaded.
Can anyone tell me if the little black box Ace stream settings in p2p streams need a special configuration?

Thank you in advance - I have looked this post through, but have not been able to find information that I understand to be helpfull for my situation.
Acestreams do not work on linux arm anymore.
@enen92 have you considered a name change for this great addon? i'd like to suggest: "Peer Streams."
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
(2015-02-19, 04:50)caution247 Wrote:
(2015-02-08, 22:20)caution247 Wrote: Having trouble with Acestreams internal player within p2pstreams on kodi 14.1 on FireTV. SOPcast works but Acestreams just counts down and give the error of the torrent not being available. I'm able to run the same links on my windows 7 machine so its not the streams. I've uninstalled and reinstalled countless times as well as fresh installs of kodi. I've factory reset the firetv as well. I've also used a previous version of p2pstreams with no luck

Heres my log: http://pastebin.com/zy6MkSpE

Thank you!

Reposting for visibility. I know there's a lot of folks asking for help and limited support. Thanks for the add-on, hopefully you can get a chance for this issue.

I wanna know this too, before I order a fire tv. Can anyone confirm?
(2015-02-20, 16:37)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-02-19, 20:57)Fantasma Wrote: Hi,

Please help! Smile

Openelec is nothing more than an embeded linux operating system. That being said, all other screenshots in the linux i386/x64 wiki page are applied for openelec as well (appart from answering "no" to are you running openelec...). The engine settings can be changed in the advanced tools menu like 80% of other systems.

The wiki page, as the addon code, is open to anyone. So feel free to take the screenshots and edit the page.

great, i don´t really know how it works but i should make a tutorial for other people in the wiki?! Huh
(2015-02-22, 02:33)enen92 Wrote: Acestreams do not work on linux arm anymore.

Sad

Is this a permanent thing, or is there a possible solution soon?
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14