• 57(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Ok ! You work is fantastic Smile !!
(2015-02-20, 21:34)Mario S. Wrote: Ok ! You work is fantastic Smile !!

Thanks Mario Blush

Since the poll was leaning toward show me something and it took me less than 5 minutes to change it here is what I was thinking but... not sure Huh
Also lightened the fanart overlay some more...

watch gallery
I like the blue highlight over the media title if that's what you were asking in your poll. But it's fine too as shown for movies.

What are the vote numbers for under the titles? If that info regularly causes the title area to be too wide and it narrows up the info section, I'd be inclined to turn it off.
I cannot find this option:

"- Added artist logos for fullscreen playback (set your music collection path in the the Music OSD settings)"

I have the repo installed and am using the latest point release. Can anyone help?

Thanks
(2015-02-20, 23:58)leejk Wrote: I like the blue highlight over the media title if that's what you were asking in your poll. But it's fine too as shown for movies.

What are the vote numbers for under the titles? If that info regularly causes the title area to be too wide and it narrows up the info section, I'd be inclined to turn it off.

I actually like it without the blue highlight but still am not sure
I have made it an alternate layout so both year position choices are available.

(2015-02-21, 00:01)whoozwah Wrote: I cannot find this option:

"- Added artist logos for fullscreen playback (set your music collection path in the the Music OSD settings)"

I have the repo installed and am using the latest point release. Can anyone help?

Thanks

When playing music fullscreen "M" key choose settings icon to the right.
(2015-02-21, 00:06)mikesilvo164 Wrote: When playing music fullscreen "M" key choose settings icon to the right.

awesome. Thanks Smile
I guess it would depend on the background image as to whether or not the blue highlight would always work.
(2015-02-21, 00:13)leejk Wrote: I guess it would depend on the background image as to whether or not the blue highlight would always work.

I think it will always work it is just the more I look at it the more I don't want it to be there Confused
Mike:

I can go either way with blue highlight or not. I think all the views have the highlighted style. What I did notice, is that the view that includes the year next to the movie title still has the blue highlight.
(2015-02-21, 06:23)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

I can go either way with blue highlight or not. I think all the views have the highlighted style. What I did notice, is that the view that includes the year next to the movie title still has the blue highlight.

I had thought to leave that cause it might look weird having the text and year be the same color. Maybe make that a another difference for the alternate layout... But I am still undecided on keeping the highlight bar or not cause it looks good both ways. Decisions... Decisions...
I personally prefer without the blue highlight.

It suits the theme better.
Hi mike,

Is there any chance you could mod the theme to run artwork downloader after library update. The original Aeon Nox had this and it was great as I didnt even need to update artwork manually everytime.
(2015-02-21, 20:11)GTunney Wrote: Hi mike,

Is there any chance you could mod the theme to run artwork downloader after library update. The original Aeon Nox had this and it was great as I didnt even need to update artwork manually everytime.

Actually, I think it was set to update when the skin loaded. I have looked at the code before and there is a line dedicated to the Artwork Downloader in file such as startup.xml.
I've noticed a glitch when playing back music... not sure if this is a skin or kodi issue. While playing music, if you press the m key to bring up the menu, the menu flashes for a second before it appears. Anyone else see that?
(2015-02-21, 20:11)GTunney Wrote: Hi mike,

I'm pretty sure Warlion added that and it was never included in Aeon Nox from the original developers... I also think I recall Martijn responding to this request saying it added to many unnecessary api calls. I personally add one movie at a time and select the art manually so the only way I would add this is if someone got the ok from him.

(2015-02-22, 01:35)leejk Wrote: I've noticed a glitch when playing back music... not sure if this is a skin or kodi issue. While playing music, if you press the m key to bring up the menu, the menu flashes for a second before it appears. Anyone else see that?

I can not replicate this... Does it still happen after a restart? Have you altered anything in the skin (mod of some kind)?
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55