• 79(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-03-27, 22:11)mateus Wrote: Just so I don't waste time looking for a ghost, are all the images for movies and TV that appear as backgrounds and sliding DVD cases part of the mod or zip file? Or is that something that has to be created by me?

I believe question 3 in the FAQ answers that, if not, just post a question after you try setting it all up. Just to explain things in more detail when you add things to the library fanart is added to the database then when setting up the main menu and choosing the background type you can either use the database fanart or setup up a multimage folder with images of your choosing.
(2015-03-27, 21:47)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-27, 14:49)Purge Wrote: After reinstalling my System , the ratings are gone Sad

On my previous installation the FSK Ratings worked fine with your skin .

TV-Show rating working , but i got no Movie Rating ( i also tried to get MPAA ratings but it dont work)

Do you get no rating or NR as the rating? I recently had a similar issue and the problem was the rating prefix in the scraper settings. I changed it to be Rated with a space at the end and it started working for me with MPAA ratings. I think that will work for FSK ratings but if Mario S. pops in I am sure he can confirm that or help if I am mistaken.

(2015-03-27, 21:18)mateus Wrote: Mike, I have been using XBMC for a few years, now KODI, and have never really messed with customizing any of the skins or fooling with any mods. I have Kodi running on 7 different Firesticks and really love how this tricked out skin looks. How difficult is it for someone with limited experience to set them up the way it is in some of the images in this thread?

If it is too difficult I definitely did my job wrong Wink The setup should be as easy as selecting the options in skin settings. I made a tiny FAQ that is still in progress but maybe question 4 and the following answer will help you Click Here to see the FAQ. If you still need help just post what you want it to look like and either myself or someone else will point you in the right direction. Happy customizing!

do you have in all views no ratings ?
and which scrapper do you youse?

my ratings in the nfo looks like this:
<mpaa>Germany:16</mpaa>
<certification>Germany:16</certification>
Working on custom Widgets
hi we are trying this skin on windows before we try on android device , we are still seem to having problems with kodi crashing or not responding we have done crash report please advise thanks http://xbmclogs.com/pqfkohe7y
(2015-03-28, 13:17)flowerpot Wrote: hi we are trying this skin on windows before we try on android device , we are still seem to having problems with kodi crashing or not responding we have done crash report please advise thanks http://xbmclogs.com/pqfkohe7y

First thing, that's not a debug log. Next thing, it is very unlikely that the skin is causing any crashes. My advise would be to start with a clean install of Kodi, install the skin, do not add any of the banned repos or addons and see if it still crashes. Since nobody else has these issue it most likely is your setup.
(2015-03-22, 17:13)leejk Wrote: Thanks for the update. I noticed in the change log that you made an adjustment for ff & rw speed indicators to not be hidden by channel info banners when using PVR, but they are still underneath the channel info banner here for me. I'm using the MythPVR add-on, so maybe it has a taller channel info banner than most, not sure. I can experiment with it here if I knew what files to weak. Any suggestions?

thx

Hi, does anyone else still have this problem?
I got NR as rating in all views.

I scrapped with Standard Movie Scrapper. And now i have tried Universal Movie Scrapper .

And finally i have ratings Smile

But 1-2 Movies don´t have Ratings . Can i handle this with the nfo ?

How can i scrap a single movie with the nfo ?
@mikesilvo164 I love this skin, so thanks.

I am trying to play around with some of the fonts. I can change them no problem whatsoever but in the main menu some fonts get cut off on the left hand side (see screenshot). I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to edit to increase the area in the main menu so the font fits in without getting cut off.

Great skin Mike, thank you for your hard work.

Question
Am I being simple, or is there a way to show fanart rotating through whatever widget is activated? Example, for my movies menu item aI have the "Trending Movies" widget activated in panel mode, I'd like the background fan art to load too and cycle through each respective panel.

I think it keeps your library looking fresh, rather than it cycle through the same old fanart of movies in your library. It feels more "live" and also gives some suggestions of movies you should see
(2015-03-29, 14:55)oHUTCHYo Wrote: Great skin Mike, thank you for your hard work.

Question
Am I being simple, or is there a way to show fanart rotating through whatever widget is activated? Example, for my movies menu item aI have the "Trending Movies" widget activated in panel mode, I'd like the background fan art to load too and cycle through each respective panel.

I think it keeps your library looking fresh, rather than it cycle through the same old fanart of movies in your library. It feels more "live" and also gives some suggestions of movies you should see

I have exactly the same setup - Trending Movies Widget above Movies - and the fanart changes when I scroll through. I think it is extra fanart, don't quote me though, have you tried setting Artwork Downloader to downloader 'Extra Fanart' and see if that works?
(2015-03-29, 15:54)mjd72 Wrote:
(2015-03-29, 14:55)oHUTCHYo Wrote: Great skin Mike, thank you for your hard work.

Question

I have exactly the same setup - Trending Movies Widget above Movies - and the fanart changes when I scroll through. I think it is extra fanart, don't quote me though, have you tried setting Artwork Downloader to downloader 'Extra Fanart' and see if that works?

Thanks mate. I wasn't very clear, mine also shows the respedtive fan art when I hover over the actual tile, but if I don't press up from "Movies" to access the widget panels, I'd like it to still use the fan art from each title in the range. Sorry if I'm still not being clear.
(2015-03-29, 16:11)oHUTCHYo Wrote: Thanks mate. I wasn't very clear, mine also shows the respedtive fan art when I hover over the actual tile, but if I don't press up from "Movies" to access the widget panels, I'd like it to still use the fan art from each title in the range. Sorry if I'm still not being clear.

No worries. Not sure about that one except for actually having all the fanart on your device and setting the skin to use that folder.
love the skin mike..

i want to change the font for just the main menu,where can i find it in the font xml file.

thanks
(2015-03-28, 16:31)Purge Wrote: I got NR as rating in all views.

I scrapped with Standard Movie Scrapper. And now i have tried Universal Movie Scrapper .

And finally i have ratings Smile

But 1-2 Movies don´t have Ratings . Can i handle this with the nfo ?

How can i scrap a single movie with the nfo ?

look in the nfo that have ratings and copy this lines in the nfo from the movies that have no ratings or you can youse ember media manger or something else !!
what is in your nfo with ratings can you post that please !!??
All. I ah well experienced an issue where by I changed the skin from my customised version of silvo's aeon nox to confluence then when I returned I had lost all my gui settings and it was back to standard including the blank backgrounds... What happened. I have been using this skin for months and not had an issue before.
Please help as it took me ages to set it up. I even tried reverting to a backup and it's the same. Could my gui settings file be corrupt?
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55