• 81(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Nice but Sub menu's disapeared, very slow now, to dark, can't change layout from icons to list...brrrrrrrrrr

I like to go back to the previous version, is that possible because this update has messed up a lot
And for Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master folder too ?
What do I have to do that when playing music in fullscreen diskart will stay? After some seconds I only have fanart.

Tks.
Sorry for the rookie question, but is there a way to have this skin automatically update whenever a new version is released?
(2015-04-02, 14:06)misa Wrote: Nice but Sub menu's disapeared, very slow now, to dark, can't change layout from icons to list...brrrrrrrrrr

I like to go back to the previous version, is that possible because this update has messed up a lot

If there was an issue with the update then I think there would be other users mentioning that they are having a similar problem. Nothing has been changed that I can think of that would cause the problems you mentioned.

(2015-04-02, 15:51)Alyy Wrote: And for Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master folder too ?

What exactly is the question about the Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master folder Huh

(2015-04-02, 22:50)moravec Wrote: What do I have to do that when playing music in fullscreen diskart will stay? After some seconds I only have fanart.

Tks.

Press info when it disappears then when it reappears do not click info again. It should always stay on after that until you click info again.
(2015-04-03, 00:37)Dr.Know Wrote: Sorry for the rookie question, but is there a way to have this skin automatically update whenever a new version is released?

Installing the repo in the first post will provide updates automatically.
I did that with the last update, but it's not updating for some reason.... I will try again.

EDIT - I can confirm the repo is installed but the skin is not updating...stil 1.8.1. repo version is 1.0.

(2015-04-03, 00:43)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 00:37)Dr.Know Wrote: Sorry for the rookie question, but is there a way to have this skin automatically update whenever a new version is released?

Installing the repo in the first post will provide updates automatically.
(2015-04-03, 01:10)Dr.Know Wrote: I did that with the last update, but it's not updating for some reason.... I will try again.

Try force refresh.
How do I do that (for future reference). I ended up downloading the repo again and reinstalling the repo. It immediately updated the skin.

(2015-04-03, 01:46)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 01:10)Dr.Know Wrote: I did that with the last update, but it's not updating for some reason.... I will try again.

Try force refresh.
(2015-04-03, 01:49)Dr.Know Wrote: How do I do that (for future reference). I ended up downloading the repo again and reinstalling the repo. It immediately updated the skin.

Got to System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > right click (or press "c") on "Aeon Nox: SiLV0 Repository" > Force Refresh
Hi Mike, just want to report a couple of things after this latest update.

First of all, somehow on my 15.1 Kodi installation, your skin managed to "uninstall". By this I mean that I came home to find that the skin had changed to Confluence, and when I went to the Appearance settings screen, your skin was no longer listed. However, the skin folder was still present in /addons, so I just did a force refresh, then went to Get Addons, entered your repo, went to the /skin folder in the repo, and clicked on the skin....that brought me to the install/configure/uninstall screen, and after I clicked "install", the screen went dark for a second, then brought me back to your skin instead of Confluence, and all was well. So that was a bit weird, but everything is working fine now Smile Just figured I'd mention it as a data point.

Second thing to mention--I really like the widgets, but it's hard to see which one is active (I've got mine set to Expanded view btw). I know there's the colour highlight on the active item in the row of widgets, and I know there's a slight graphic effect when scrolling with the remote to indicate which one is being selected, but it's still not really obvious. Also, in the Video Addons widget, when scrolling to the right, the active item is always the one just to the left of the right-most item; but when scrolling to the left, the active item is always the left-most item. That makes for a little confusion too.

I wish I had a good suggestion to make about making the active item in the widget list more visible (don't you just hate it when people complain but never suggest an answer?), but I really don't have any good ideas Smile I thought maybe a coloured bar across the top of the active widget item, but I don't know that that's a good idea.

Anyway just wanted to give you some feedback. Again, in general, this is the happiest I've ever been with a skin since starting using Kodi years ago...truly fantastic work on your part!
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
For some strange reason mine defaulted back to confluence and i lost all my settings.

Also where has the compact view gone in songlist view? Any chance it could be re-instated?
Quote:What exactly is the question about the Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master folder Huh

It was updated as ?
I only have RightList available to me. I have the repositor enabled so I'm not sure when I lost all of the other views. I download the current zip file and deleted the aeon.nox.silvo directory before replacing it with the new zip file.
Mike:

Fanartlist view questions:

1) When I highlight a season the number of unwatched episodes scrolls inside the box. What do I need to change so it only shows 99 inside the box and + to the right so it matches the other views?

2) Once I select the season, *All seasons show inside the box "..." . I would like to see 99 and the plus sign to the right of the box so it matches the other views in the skin. What do I need to add or change?

Thanks
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55