• 17(current)
Release GlobalSearch Script
is actor search broken? just noticed it, the script doesnt find actors, everything else works.

edit: well, it works with confluence but not shednox, can a skin break it?
A skin has to enable it. Shednox likely hasn't been updated to display actor results.
(2015-02-07, 23:00)bryanbrazil Wrote: A skin has to enable it. Shednox likely hasn't been updated to display actor results.

thanks for the info, i will take the issue to the shednox thread.
Very good addon.

It could support searching in game's library.

Thank you.
(2015-02-08, 19:58)eldor Wrote: Very good addon.

It could support searching in game's library.

Thank you.

sure. as soon as Kodi gets a game library :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Having an issue with Global Search on Aeon MQ 5 on Kodi 14.1.

The letters aren't showing up in order to type.

Win 7 PC

Sounds like an incompatible skin - ask in the Aeon MQ 5 support thread.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-02-07, 23:00)bryanbrazil Wrote: A skin has to enable it. Shednox likely hasn't been updated to display actor results.
Didn't even realise that this was a feature of globalsearch. Not mentioned in the wiki, can someone update the wiki to reflect this?
(Still haven't got around to creating a wiki login ... Tongue )
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-03-29, 02:14)jurialmunkey Wrote:
Didn't even realise that this was a feature of globalsearch. Not mentioned in the wiki, can someone update the wiki to reflect this?
(Still haven't got around to creating a wiki login ... Tongue )

all info is available in the README file that comes with the addon.

on top of that, i posted a heads-up in the skin changes thread for helix:
1813380 (post)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I installed Global Search, but every time I search a title, there are no results... Can anyone help me with that?
What an amazing addon!! so fast even on my Pi1-B . Why isn't this installed by default? astounding ronie! thankyou
(2015-04-13, 13:44)MediaPi Wrote: What an amazing addon!! so fast even on my Pi1-B . Why isn't this installed by default? astounding ronie! thankyou

And available from within your favourite addon Wink
Ronie, I've got a skinning question...

I've added support for EPG search but I want to put the EPG results at the bottom of the list. This works well, but the EPG results get the focus when launching Global Search. Is there a way for skins to change this, or is this determined by the addon?

I would like the Movies results that are at the top of the list to receive focus. Thanks!
(2015-04-17, 18:24)braz Wrote: Ronie, I've got a skinning question...

I've added support for EPG search but I want to put the EPG results at the bottom of the list. This works well, but the EPG results get the focus when launching Global Search. Is there a way for skins to change this, or is this determined by the addon?

I would like the Movies results that are at the top of the list to receive focus. Thanks!

that's not possible. there may not be any movie results, so the list could be empty (and thus non-focusable).
(2015-04-17, 21:04)ronie Wrote:
(2015-04-17, 18:24)braz Wrote: Ronie, I've got a skinning question...

that's not possible. there may not be any movie results, so the list could be empty (and thus non-focusable).
Ok, thanks! I'll put the EPG results back at the top of the list for consistency. I normally have EPG turned off in the addon settings anyway.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GlobalSearch Script1