• 72(current)
v21 fTV
Also getting deppencies not met when trying the latest github version.
Hey Hitcher

Everything is working very nicely. Great skin!

I would like to see something for photos saved on a harddrive. I have about 15,000 that I would like to be able to categorize and label some way with a widget. Any thought in maybe working this out with a type of my picture database?

Thanks again!
(2015-06-08, 18:57)springroll Wrote: @Hitcher - Understood you are busy with the other developments for the skin, let me know if you need anything else to address the two issues below.

Thanks!

(2015-06-04, 23:43)springroll Wrote: @Hitcher - Just got around to troubleshoot the video player status bar on the bottom not going away issue for you, and the dialog that's visible is VideoFullScreen.xml

As for the other issue retsam00 raised regarding"videos start minimized for me so i have to press the 'back'-button several of times to get to see the video any ideas how to fix that?" I was able to reproduce as well, and the dialog that's visible is MyVideoNav.xml

Hope that helps.

(2015-05-31, 10:14)Hitcher Wrote: Can you turn on the debug labels and let me know which dialogs are visible when this happens?
I've not been able to reproduce them so I don't have a clue as to why it's happening. Are you on the very latest GitHub version?
(2015-06-08, 19:59)b711 Wrote:
(2015-06-08, 00:10)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-06-07, 22:22)b711 Wrote: Here is the link to the current German language file for v0.9.98. I have not yet been able to check every entry in the practical use of the skin; e.g. I have not yet come across msgctxt #31162 "Show" and have not been able to see the context, therefore the translation of this (and maybe other items) should be amended in future. Any remarks are welcome.

@Hitcher: The larger boxes fit fine for the German language file, many thanks for adjusting them.

It's used to Show: All Videos or Show: Unwatched.

PS Thanks.

Thanks for the hint. Here is the updated German language file. However, the said menu "Show All Videos | Unwatched" seem to have strings outside of this language file - I have not found the string "All Videos" or "unwatched". "unwatched" however has a German translation, "All Videos" not yet. Maybe this is done centrally within the Kodi translation?

One additional remark: In the system information, "Storage" of storage capacity does not seem to be string while "capacity" is (msgctxt "#31156" msgid "Capacity")
Where possible I use Kodi's strings -

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/xbmc/x...strings.po
(2015-06-08, 20:38)rridder Wrote: Also getting deppencies not met when trying the latest github version.
You'll need to install the toolbox and nextup scripts first.
(2015-06-08, 20:51)remops Wrote: Hey Hitcher

Everything is working very nicely. Great skin!

I would like to see something for photos saved on a harddrive. I have about 15,000 that I would like to be able to categorize and label some way with a widget. Any thought in maybe working this out with a type of my picture database?

Thanks again!
Databases are Kodi's thing not a skin's. Wink
Thanks didn't had the nextup addon, nice update. I like the play/stop buttons you added also handy to use.
(2015-06-08, 20:38)rridder Wrote: Also getting deppencies not met when trying the latest github version.

+1
(2015-06-09, 01:10)graulito Wrote:

+1

Make sure you have both script.toolbox and this installed. Otherwise, just copy skin.ftv to your addons folder manually. Should do the trick Smile
@Hitcher

Skin keeps getting better and better! Thanks for all the support on this.

One minor thing. For addons, I noticed there isn't an Episode view type under View Option. Just Square, Wide and Poster. Is this deliberate or just by accident?
Hey Hitcher i was testing out the next up notification script an found a bug . if you have the osd open an the next up shows up an you press back to close the osd it closes the next up thing too.

can you fix this please?
Hitcher I've found a bug. I have harry potter added to my collection and I renamed the first harry potter from the philosopher's stone to the sorcerer's stone so it's the american naming. Anyhow, when I did that, it removed it from my harry potter collection. I switch my skin back to aeon nox and it's still in the harry potter collection. I never had this problem with aeon nox. So I go to manage the movie set, and it says it's still part of that set, as it should be. But it doesnt show up in the set. So I remove it then readd it to the set and it still wont show up.

Also another bug. If I restart kodi then quickly click down to my movie menu where all the widgets appear, nothing will show up, only 1 widget, and if i go to shows nothing will show up. I've noticed this only happens if i quickly click down on a restart, the widgets simply wont populate. If I restart then wait on the search menu for a little then click down, everything thing will populate, seems a bit buggy.

Thanks sir.
Hi Hitcher, thx for the great job!
I have some trouble with displayed additional info in russian.
The reason are the fonts HelveticaNeue_Lt.ttf and HelveticaNeue_Med.ttf don't support cyrilic signs.
The other two helveticaNeue fonts do it.
Would you please replace the fonts with cyrilic support?
Thanks a lot
Star 
Hi Gents

I very very rarely have the time or the inclination to post on forums these days but just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone involved in the development of Kodi and all associated software and add on providers.

I absolutely love this skin and have been playing about with it to install on two android tablets for rear of my car.

I have nearly finished testing it all and will post a video once they are finally installed in car, meanwhile here's a little photo. Thanks again!

https://instagram.com/p/3tWnzsQWAA/
@Oleg_Sch Hitcher had stated in a few posts here that it's quite difficult to accomodate for foreign characters with the fonts he's managed to include in this skin to make this beautiful. I know he'll include the support for foreign characters when it's possible while maintaining the look and feel of the skin.

In the mean time, you can attempt to add arial support in fonts.xml to see Russian characters.

I modified the fonts.xml file to add Arial and if you needed it, here it is http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=9StTDb38 Overall, it does the job displaying the unicode characters, I do notice a few quirks here and there such as the title of a movie and the summary doesn't line up exactly. You'll have to live with it for the time being.

(2015-06-09, 14:48)Oleg_Sch Wrote: Hi Hitcher, thx for the great job!
I have some trouble with displayed additional info in russian.
The reason are the fonts HelveticaNeue_Lt.ttf and HelveticaNeue_Med.ttf don't support cyrilic signs.
The other two helveticaNeue fonts do it.
Would you please replace the fonts with cyrilic support?
Thanks a lot
Hi,
Just like to say what a great skin this is. However since 0.9.96 have been having issues with My music add ons. they show the add on but when i click on them nothing appears just a blank screen! The view option box is blank.
The add ons i'm currently using are MP3 streams and musicbox. Everything else is working fine with this skin.
Please can anyone point me in the right direction
Quote:My music add ons. they show the add on but when i click on them nothing appears just a blank screen! The view option box is blank.

@Hitcher - £10 says they're opening in mymusicsongs rather than mymusicnav. If this is the case, if you activate the mymusicsongs window before firing up the addon, that seems to fix it.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Sorry but how do I do that? From customise menu I choose music / music library/ music add-ons/ music add-ons the icon for add on shows but nothing when I click on it
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42