• 166(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-08-20, 01:01)wilmans2m Wrote: Mikesilvo do not forget as soon as you have finished, to message me to translate to French Wink Thanks.

Did not forget, will not forget Wink hopefully Confused

I am almost finished adding the things I have been working on and once that is done I will feature freeze and alter some labels for consistency while adding the missing ones to the strings file. Once I've completed that I will PM you and probably Mario (unless he does not want me to Huh) and have him update the German ones as well.

Not too much longer to wait... A week tops. Might even be tomorrow... It all depends on the, currently random, free time I have available.
No Problem Mike Wink
(2015-08-20, 00:25)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Made an alternate music layout Cool
watch gallery

I also reduced the opacity of the lyrics background.
It is based on Aeon Nox 5: Music

Hope you like it manfeed Wink

Big Grin It looks great! Wink
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Why every time i i start Kodi using Aeon Nox Silvo i got a empty background with the menu, but when i click to any addon in the menu then i exit that addon o program i can see the imagen in the background.

Thank you
(2015-08-20, 00:25)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Made an alternate music layout Cool
watch gallery

I also reduced the opacity of the lyrics background.
It is based on Aeon Nox 5: Music

Hope you like it manfeed Wink

Where it can be download it Huh
(2015-08-20, 20:20)REralte Wrote: Where it can be download it Huh

It is available now on the Git version of the skin.
Link in the first post and to all interested parties make sure to check the README underneath the GitHub link.
(2015-08-21, 03:13)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Link in the first post and to all interested parties make sure to check the README underneath the GitHub link.

Thank you
Hello,

Not sure if this is in the latest build but could I please ask for a option, so when you pause a movie the movie info is also displayed.

Thank You
Hello Mike,

Does the mr v widgets v2 branch have changes for Kodi Jarvis? If not, would you consider making a Jarvis branch with the mr v widgets v2? Thank you for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-08-21, 03:40)REralte Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 03:13)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Thank you

I download the Git and install it but continuing look the same do i change it
Still the best Skin/mod out there. Thanks Silvo!

Maybe someone can answer a question for me?

Using 15.1 Direct X11 Kodi, and whatever version of Silvo's skin I got from the link on the first page... I use the Gallery view for movie sets, I could swear that on the Helix version of the skin there was a way to add a Movie Set Logo to the set, and it would show up superimposed over the fanart on the Gallery view... I found the ability to change movie set poster and fanart, but last night I couldn't figure out how to add that damn logo -it looked cool before!

Any help would be appreciated!
(2015-08-21, 11:06)mamekid Wrote: Hello,

Not sure if this is in the latest build but could I please ask for a option, so when you pause a movie the movie info is also displayed.

Thank You

I will not add anything to the pause screen. This is by design for a few reasons. Just press info while paused and all the options you have activated in the settings will be there. It is just one extra press of a button to get the info and images displayed while paused.

(2015-08-21, 13:18)bsoriano Wrote: Hello Mike,

Does the mr v widgets v2 branch have changes for Kodi Jarvis? If not, would you consider making a Jarvis branch with the mr v widgets v2? Thank you for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart

Might work. Try it. Let me know Wink
I have made the fix for the side menus not working available on all branches except helix since that version is no longer being updated.

(2015-08-21, 14:41)REralte Wrote: I download the Git and install it but continuing look the same do i change it

You have to activate the alternate layout in the music OSD settings

This post will show you how to access those settings.
(2015-08-21, 16:10)jaydash Wrote: Still the best Skin/mod out there. Thanks Silvo!

Maybe someone can answer a question for me?

Using 15.1 Direct X11 Kodi, and whatever version of Silvo's skin I got from the link on the first page... I use the Gallery view for movie sets, I could swear that on the Helix version of the skin there was a way to add a Movie Set Logo to the set, and it would show up superimposed over the fanart on the Gallery view... I found the ability to change movie set poster and fanart, but last night I couldn't figure out how to add that damn logo -it looked cool before!

Any help would be appreciated!

Logos for movie sets are not natively supported so you either have to manually add them, use Movie Set Artwork Automator or if you do not mind using command line the Texturecache Maintenance Utility
(2015-08-21, 16:22)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Logos for movie sets are not natively supported so you either have to manually add them, use Movie Set Artwork Automator or if you do not mind using command line the Texturecache Maintenance Utility

Man - you're on top of this! Thanks for the help!
(2015-08-21, 16:16)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 11:06)mamekid Wrote: Hello,

Thank You

I will not add anything to the pause screen. This is by design for a few reasons. Just press info while paused and all the options you have activated in the settings will be there. It is just one extra press of a button to get the info and images displayed while paused.

(2015-08-21, 13:18)bsoriano Wrote: Hello Mike,

Regards,

Bart

Might work. Try it. Let me know Wink
I have made the fix for the side menus not working available on all branches except helix since that version is no longer being updated.

Thanks! I will try it tonight Smile

Regards,

Bart
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55