• 168(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I recommend not placing the image inside the skin folder cause it will be deleted/overwritten when you update the skin. You can set the path to anywhere you have access to on your device and it will remember the location and image you select. It does not have to named a certain way or placed in a particular spot. The selection dialog opens inside the skins backgrounds folder but you can navigate to anywhere Wink
^This is a great improvement, Mike! I've gotten so tired of having to replace that default background image after every upgrade. (I really hate the astronaut image! LOL!)
I really like the myflix view looks really nice!
The issue i had with live tv channels (wall view) is fixed now to thanks for this!
Mike,

I just noticed a problem - unsure if it's with Nox 5: SiLVO, or my system. When I'm in skin settings and click on the manage submenu button, instead of launching it in a new screen, it superimposes the menu over the prior screen. Screenshot:Image

I am using the latest version from the repo, installed today, though I had the same issue with the prior version.

EDIT - The screenshot is not showing up on my computer - if you can't see it, I can try somewhere else (currently it's on Google Photos).

Cheers, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
(2015-08-24, 01:21)Carl314 Wrote: Mike,

I just noticed a problem - unsure if it's with Nox 5: SiLVO, or my system. When I'm in skin settings and click on the manage submenu button, instead of launching it in a new screen, it superimposes the menu over the prior screen. Screenshot:Image

I am using the latest version from the repo, installed today, though I had the same issue with the prior version.

EDIT - The screenshot is not showing up on my computer - if you can't see it, I can try somewhere else (currently it's on Google Photos).

Cheers, Carl.

Here you go, and I am having the same issue.
If you both are using OpenElec then you will have to update if the fix is currently available. It is not a skin issue.
Thanks for the reply Mike, I didn't speak up before since I figured it was a problem on my end - until Carl coincidentally mentioned it too. Turns out I was still running the last Isengard RC for Windows. Problem solved now of course. Smile

As an aside (also not related to your excellent skin) I sure do wish Kodi updates didn't overwrite my keyboard.xml every time, making my remote control non-functional until I fix it. Only reason I try to avoid frequent updates.
(2015-08-24, 02:37)antisuck Wrote: Thanks for the reply Mike, I didn't speak up before since I figured it was a problem on my end - until Carl coincidentally mentioned it too. Turns out I was still running the last Isengard RC for Windows. Problem solved now of course. Smile

As an aside (also not related to your excellent skin) I sure do wish Kodi updates didn't overwrite my keyboard.xml every time, making my remote control non-functional until I fix it. Only reason I try to avoid frequent updates.

Not sure how OpenElec works but I do not think updating Kodi should alter your userdata folder. Are you placing your keyboard.xml in the install directory and not the keymaps section of your userdata (wiki)?
Thanks for your quick response, Mike. I'm glad to know it's an OpenElec issue that can be fixed with a simple update. Now we just have to wait for that update, (he latest beta is more than a month old and based upon Isengard rc2 as they trouble-shoot some issues before releasing the next version).

On a different note, my family loved Cinema Experience before it stopped working on later Kodi versions. However, CinemaVision has contracted a Kodi dev to create an updated add-on, which is apparently due for a beta release in the very near future. They already have instructions in the first post on how to incorporate it into a skin, and it would be really cool to see Nox 5:SiLVO support that as well. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231881

As I've said previously, I love your mod. In the past 18 months I've moved through several different skins, but each was missing something. Yours is perfect, and the family is happy they don't have to encounter a different skin every couple of months.

Cheers, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
Thanks for your Skin Mod. But can you in a new Version add more Views in Music Menu? Must not have all the views as in video/film but a view as a wall whit titels under the albumcover would be really nice. Would be possible? Thanks to all who bless us with such a great work and mods Blush
hey Hello again Mike Smile before I was using your skin, when I was displaying the progress bar, I had information such as audio: MP3, video; Divx, etc. Is there a way I can recover this information with your skin? Thanks Smile
When using bigfan on newest version i cant see watched status.
Have tried disable/enable.

Any idea?
(2015-08-24, 04:29)Carl314 Wrote: Thanks for your quick response, Mike. I'm glad to know it's an OpenElec issue that can be fixed with a simple update. Now we just have to wait for that update, (he latest beta is more than a month old and based upon Isengard rc2 as they trouble-shoot some issues before releasing the next version).

On a different note, my family loved Cinema Experience before it stopped working on later Kodi versions. However, CinemaVision has contracted a Kodi dev to create an updated add-on, which is apparently due for a beta release in the very near future. They already have instructions in the first post on how to incorporate it into a skin, and it would be really cool to see Nox 5:SiLVO support that as well. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231881

As I've said previously, I love your mod. In the past 18 months I've moved through several different skins, but each was missing something. Yours is perfect, and the family is happy they don't have to encounter a different skin every couple of months.

Cheers, Carl.

I will just switch the current Cinema Experience buttons for CinamaVision when the beta gets released. Very easy and would only take a few minutes Wink

(2015-08-24, 15:16)stevham Wrote: Thanks for your Skin Mod. But can you in a new Version add more Views in Music Menu? Must not have all the views as in video/film but a view as a wall whit titels under the albumcover would be really nice. Would be possible? Thanks to all who bless us with such a great work and mods Blush

I will add/change something soon-ish.

(2015-08-24, 17:03)grendizer Wrote: hey Hello again Mike Smile before I was using your skin, when I was displaying the progress bar, I had information such as audio: MP3, video; Divx, etc. Is there a way I can recover this information with your skin? Thanks Smile

Pressing info "i" key or mapped remote button displays information when playing media. It is not tied to the player controls/OSD. For music you would have to switch the layouts or I would need to add codec info to the original one...

(2015-08-24, 17:33)snyft Wrote: When using bigfan on newest version i cant see watched status.
Have tried disable/enable.

Any idea?

Works here... Check to make sure you are not hiding watched items in your library and you have them turned on under skin setting > advanced > watched status indicator. They need to be set independently based on the colored icons and mediaflags setting.
I had disabled overlays in my view skin options somehow. >_<
I have a question. Is it normal that i don't have the flag for watched status in showcase view? it appear on bannerplex view for tvshow and on shift view for sets though...

Edit : i use mrv_widgets_v2 version of the skin
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
Desktop - Homemade : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | 32GB | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | SSD 500Go + 750Go + HDD 500Go | --W10--
NAS - Synology DS414 : [2*8To WD Red Plus (Raid 1)] + [2*6To WD Red (Raid 1)]
KODI 19.3
  • 168(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55