• 178(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-09-05, 14:47)Repoman Wrote: @Mikesilvo164 does your skin have a shelf 3d like madnox's?

No sir but it would be great if Mike adds it. I also how the 3D shelf look.
(2015-09-04, 14:36)armen.mogahdsian Wrote:
(2015-09-04, 09:45)rarazxp Wrote:
(2015-09-02, 22:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Add this to line 9 in DialogSeekbar.xml
Code:
<visible>[Window.IsActive(videoosd) | Window.IsActive(fullscreeninfo) | Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding] + !Window.IsVisible(MusicOSD) + VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen</visible>

Hello Mike, I take it I have to replace the file in the 1080i folder.
But after adding this to line 9 and do a Install from zip file, Kodi says "Add-on does not have the correct structure".
I used Winrar. Something special needed when replacing the file in the zip?
Thanks for your help.

If I were you, just extract the whole zip file then rename it to "skin.aeon.nox.silvo" and then do the edit there. You can then paste it in the addons folder so you can overwrite the files or delete the old folder.

(2015-09-04, 09:51)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-04, 09:45)rarazxp Wrote: Hello Mike, I take it I have to replace the file in the 1080i folder.
But after adding this to line 9 and do a Install from zip file, Kodi says "Add-on does not have the correct structure".
I used Winrar. Something special needed when replacing the file in the zip?
Thanks for your help.

I am confused... Why would you add it to the zip file and install from zip. That makes no sense Huh
Just add that line to your current file and restart Kodi if it is running.

Maybe he was trying to do it in the zip since it’s the master file and re-install using the zip.

Thanks armen.mogahdsian and Mike.
Sorry. This was indeed what I did. I am not in programming and .xml . All I know is how to install using a zip file.

I looked into my addons folder and there is no "skin.aeon.nox.silvo" folder at all.
No clue what is going on here. The skin is working fine though. Where can the skin be lol.

Can I still do it the way armen.mogahdsian suggests and unzip in the addons folder?
(2015-09-05, 18:00)armen.mogahdsian Wrote:
(2015-09-05, 14:47)Repoman Wrote: @Mikesilvo164 does your skin have a shelf 3d like madnox's?

No sir but it would be great if Mike adds it. I also how the 3D shelf look.

Right now I cannot add this view because it needs new images for the 3D case effect and I have hit my limit on adding images to the skin. Once Jarvis is a little further along in development for me to actively use on a daily basis then I can use the new resource image addons. Doing that will free up a considerable amount of space to add images and stuff, so it will only be for the Jarvis version of the skin and will not be added for Isengard.

(2015-09-05, 18:10)rarazxp Wrote: Thanks armen.mogahdsian and Mike.
Sorry. This was indeed what I did. I am not in programming and .xml . All I know is how to install using a zip file.

I looked into my addons folder and there is no "skin.aeon.nox.silvo" folder at all.
No clue what is going on here. The skin is working fine though. Where can the skin be lol.

Can I still do it the way armen.mogahdsian suggests and unzip in the addons folder?

If you use the Git version of the skin you should manually extract the folder and rename it using the instruction in the 3rd post of this thread. I assume you are using the Git version now so the folder name will be Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master if you did not manually change it. If you download the latest update and add the folder manually please check for other silvo skin folders and delete them before adding the new one. Regarding which is the best way to edit the file download Notepad++ and install it so you can see line numbers and after that it doesn't matter if you change the file before adding it to the addon folder or after cause it is the same file either way.
Pushed updates to Git...
I have removed the hide topbar in certain views setting and moved it to the individual views listed in the description of that setting. If you do not see it for a view and you want it added post a request telling me the view name and I will add them as they are asked for.
To mouse users, there is a hidden button that is always in the top left corner so if you decide to hide the topbar you can still open the sidemenu.
(2015-09-06, 04:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-05, 18:10)rarazxp Wrote: Thanks armen.mogahdsian and Mike.

If you use the Git version of the skin you should manually extract the folder and rename it using the instruction in the 3rd post of this thread. I assume you are using the Git version now so the folder name will be Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master if you did not manually change it. If you download the latest update and add the folder manually please check for other silvo skin folders and delete them before adding the new one. Regarding which is the best way to edit the file download Notepad++ and install it so you can see line numbers and after that it doesn't matter if you change the file before adding it to the addon folder or after cause it is the same file either way.

Hello Mike, it is working fine now. No more Time information at pausing a movie. You made my girl happy Smile
Thank you very much!
(2015-09-06, 10:28)rarazxp Wrote: Hello Mike, it is working fine now. No more Time information at pausing a movie. You made my girl happy Smile
Thank you very much!

Awesome, glad you got it sorted. If I can come up with a way to add this option that I am happy with you will not have to add this every time I update the skin. If anybody has a suggestion I am all ears Wink
(2015-08-18, 04:01)moravec Wrote: Ok, to be honest I don’t like both screens… I don’t need plot and actor info and then the logo alone is bottom right – not looking nice. Please consider adding things back to the pause screen, this was nice having the logo there.

But the main problem, for me - with all the info on is that I have a screen with masking. So the info is cut anyway depending on the movie we are watching. Actually I was considering asking you to move the fanart-logo – depending on the movies format just to the top of the lower black bar. Then the logo would be entirely visible. ;-)

Hi Mike
Maybe I am the only one with a screen masking... Just made a video to show what is hidden when the masking is set to the movies format...

Maybe it would be easy to have an option to move everything into the visible part...
hope some one can help me out.
in my tv shows section,i have the info line on the home screen,which shows number of shows and episodes,what i need to know is how do i change the color of the numbers count(there blue),i looked in the variables xml but couldnt find where to change the color.
thanks
Hello guys,

awesome job done on this skin. I almost have it customized to my needs and is absolutely brilliant! Specially in terms of smoothness and responsiveness compared to other skins. I still have a problem though. Maybe this has been asked already but I cannot find anything using the search entry. Is the part related to "Live TV" complete? Is intentional that the tv guide doesn´t highlight the duration of the tv shows? I´ve seen other skins where this is done by wrapping the title of each program in a white rectangle. In here you can guess when a show ends by checking the time the next starts but it´s more difficult to read. The EPG button has a similar problem as well. You can see a list on the left but there is no time or anything similar next to the title and it seems a bit unfinished.
It could be that that´s the intention, I haven´t found anything related to it so maybe is just me.

Anyway, keep the hard work up!
(2015-09-06, 21:34)moravec Wrote: Hi Mike
Maybe I am the only one with a screen masking... Just made a video to show what is hidden when the masking is set to the movies format...

Maybe it would be easy to have an option to move everything into the visible part...

It looks like you are lens shifting a projector to remove the black bars... Not sure what I should do about that Huh
Ideas are welcome.

(2015-09-07, 00:53)reilly nufc Wrote: hope some one can help me out.
in my tv shows section,i have the info line on the home screen,which shows number of shows and episodes,what i need to know is how do i change the color of the numbers count(there blue),i looked in the variables xml but couldnt find where to change the color.
thanks

What color do you want to change it too?

(2015-09-07, 01:01)Sepharat Wrote: Hello guys,

awesome job done on this skin. I almost have it customized to my needs and is absolutely brilliant! Specially in terms of smoothness and responsiveness compared to other skins. I still have a problem though. Maybe this has been asked already but I cannot find anything using the search entry. Is the part related to "Live TV" complete? Is intentional that the tv guide doesn´t highlight the duration of the tv shows? I´ve seen other skins where this is done by wrapping the title of each program in a white rectangle. In here you can guess when a show ends by checking the time the next starts but it´s more difficult to read. The EPG button has a similar problem as well. You can see a list on the left but there is no time or anything similar next to the title and it seems a bit unfinished.
It could be that that´s the intention, I haven´t found anything related to it so maybe is just me.

Not really working on the Live TV stuff ATM. I can look into adding and changing some things at some point down the road. If there are any bugs like a button not working I will fix those.
Hard to work on it when I never use it personally.
If you can be a little more specific of what you want and where, I can look into adding when/if I have time.
(2015-09-07, 10:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-07, 01:01)Sepharat Wrote: Hello guys,

Not really working on the Live TV stuff ATM. I can look into adding and changing some things at some point down the road. If there are any bugs like a button not working I will fix those.
Hard to work on it when I never use it personally.
If you can be a little more specific of what you want and where, I can look into adding when/if I have time.

Thanks for the fast reply! I'm working at the moment so I cannot take a screenshot. As soon as I have a moment I'll take a screenshot of the current situation and another one of another skin that has the effect I mentioned.
Thanks!
Mike i see u added Add CinemaVision button for seasons, where will i find this feature m8 as never have idea where it all is when u add new stuff :-)

Thanks for any info mate
id like to change them too silver mike,if thats possible.
(2015-09-07, 10:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [quote='moravec' pid='2099410' dateline='1441568099']
Hi Mike

It looks like you are lens shifting a projector to remove the black bars... Not sure what I should do about that Huh
Ideas are welcome.

No, masking: Stewart

The problem is, that the information in the black bars will be hidden due to the masking. So using the black bars to show logos and infos is maybe not a good place. Again - maybe not many users use horizontal masking...
(2015-09-07, 13:25)moravec Wrote:
(2015-09-07, 10:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [quote='moravec' pid='2099410' dateline='1441568099']
Hi Mike

Ideas are welcome.

No, masking: Stewart

The problem is, that the information in the black bars will be hidden due to the masking. So using the black bars to show logos and infos is maybe not a good place. Again - maybe not many users use horizontal masking...

It's not that the information is displayed in the black bars but that the ratio for Aeon Nox is 16:9, I know someone else has developed Aeon Nox for 21:9 so this may be the avenue you need to explore. It's a nightmare these days with some content being delivered in 16:9 and others 21:9.
  • 178(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55