• 180(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-09-08, 05:57)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Thanks Warner, I appreciate the heads up but I know when BigNoid updates his skin and I sometimes wait to incorporate the changes since I, and am sure you also, have realized some of them can take a little time reworking and modifying code to get it back to how we want again Wink
I am not really working on the Jarvis version right now (just making the Isengard version function on it) since I have some issues with the DX 11 upgrade and do not currently have the time to use it and report bugs while updating/maintaining and supporting the skin...
I just realized this has now started to sound like complaining but it is not Confused
I think... Tongue
I will hopefully get to merging BigNoids additions/changes when I update my Jarvis test environment. Thanks again for the heads up Big Grin

I've been using the new DialogVideoInfo with Isengard. Adding the Plot to the GroupList is fairly large improvement in navigation if you want to quickly scroll through the particulars of each title. Small perhaps, but I like it better. A couple of entries are also needed in variables.xml.
(2015-09-08, 06:23)Warner306 Wrote: I've been using the new DialogVideoInfo with Isengard. Adding the Plot to the GroupList is fairly large improvement in navigation if you want to quickly scroll through the particulars of each title. Small perhaps, but I like it better. A couple of entries are also needed in variables.xml.

I have not tested it yet myself but after your description and looking over the code it seems the plot/cast button was removed and you just press down to highlight plot and if you have script.toolbox installed it will zoom the plot when clicked and to see cast, similar movies, or other extended info content press down to cycle through it... Is that correct?
If it works flawlessly on Isengard it might be nice to backport it Huh
@mikesilvo164

I wonder if you received my last pm ?
Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-09-08, 08:54)wilmans2m Wrote: @mikesilvo164

I wonder if you received my last pm ?
Thanks.

Sorry about that... I did get the PM but it sadly slipped my mind.
I added the new translations, and pushed the update.
Thanks for the update
and the reminder Smile
Don't worry. Was just to know if you had it Wink
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-09-08, 05:44)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-08, 01:28)Sepharat Wrote: This is what I meant by the EPG not highlighting things. These screenshots are using confluence

And these using the skin. The most noticeable one is where the EPG for the current channel is shown. In confluence you can see them center in the middle of the screen with the time each program is going to played. In the skin they appear on the side without any time at all. In the global EPG what cannot be seen are the squares delimiting each tv show.
Is this something simple to fix?

Apart from that, I have a couple of simple questions. I guess they are related to how Kodi is coded more than the skin but it´s just curiosity.
What's the reason for some add ons to have more views than others? I have some add ons installed where you can only choose between "List" or "Icons".
Is there any script that allows you to show the context menu from within a widget? It'd be great to be able to select an option from there, specially for those ones where you can select a stream.

Thanks!
OK, first issue. The square outline is replaced by a highlight bar that is visible in your screenshot. In confluence you are highlighting MI6 music but in my skin you are highlighting Espirits Criminels as denoted by the blue highlight bar Huh

Second issue. I can add the time to the sidebar but is that the start time or endtime?

I'm not sure i understand you. The reason why I'm highlighting different tv shows is because i didn't bother finding the same one after changing skins Laugh. The only thing i wanting to remark was that in one you can see the square outline for each tv show, being still able to highlight one of them by moving to it to change the channel, while in the other one only the tv show selected has a square outline. For what i understand this was made on purpose this way, in which case it's fine. I was asking because i thought there was a problem in that element of the skin.
About the second issue, that time is the start time Wink

Thanks!!
(2015-09-08, 10:00)Sepharat Wrote: I'm not sure i understand you. The reason why I'm highlighting different tv shows is because i didn't bother finding the same one after changing skins Laugh. The only thing i wanting to remark was that in one you can see the square outline for each tv show, being still able to highlight one of them by moving to it to change the channel, while in the other one only the tv show selected has a square outline. For what i understand this was made on purpose this way, in which case it's fine. I was asking because i thought there was a problem in that element of the skin.
About the second issue, that time is the start time Wink

Thanks!!

I guess we are not understanding each other. I thought you were saying the blue square in your confluence pic is not in my skin but it is there just in a different way, the only difference is that it is covers the whole program and not a box outlining that program.
I will need a more clearer description of what you would like changed because I am not certain what part of the guide you are referring to.
cheers mike,changing theme color worked.
thanks forr all your hard work.
(2015-09-08, 05:38)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-07, 17:47)Markb80 Wrote: Hi all, I am new and have been learning about Kodi for the past 6 months and I have managed to customize my Aeon Nox 5 build and also install the Silvo Mod Skin just last week. I now almost have a perfect set up for me. Ok my question is I would like to update to the very latest Silvo Mod Skin from Git with the recent tweaks, can I just download the zip file from Git and then install to my skins folder which replaces the previous version?? Also will it change my layout and sub menus etc that I have created? This is my first time updating a skin, like I said I have added new skin before but never updated a current one like this.

Thank you to anyone that can help with probably a silly question to most of you experts Cool

If you update using GitHub please read the readme under the GitHub link in the 1st post and the FAQ in the 3rd post of this thread. Updating the skin will never alter setting unless I code them differently then no matter what you will have to re-set them up or you delete anything in your userdata (wiki)/addon_data folder.
So read those and update whenever you want, if you have any issues post again and I will do my best to help Smile

Thank you Mike I have now updated. One thing I cannot seem to sort out is how to get the movie cover to show on the playback screen when I press info or pause the movie? I get the media flags and can toggle film info on or off but cannot get the cover art to show? I have checked settings and no matter what I change it will not display? Last thing is how do I change the disc art/disc covers to "blu-ray"? At the moment they are just the standard clear cases with the red bit on with 3 discs? Sorry for the noob questions but I am still learning. Can I just say your work is amazing and love the skin and I will be a very happy man if I can just get the above 2 things sorted Smile
So I ended up having to completely delete Kodi because of an issue where it wouldn't open. I'm trying to get this skin back to what I had before. What is either the setting or file I need so that I can have the live case view look like a bluray or DVD case and not just the little tab on the side. I've been through the setting a few times and can't figure out what to turn on. I'm starting to think I might be missing a file.
Hi,

In views do we have such a configuration that I can get : boxmod, animation and movie title?
in showcase view, there is no title.
other views with cases has title but no animation.
(2015-09-08, 12:02)Markb80 Wrote: Thank you Mike I have now updated. One thing I cannot seem to sort out is how to get the movie cover to show on the playback screen when I press info or pause the movie? I get the media flags and can toggle film info on or off but cannot get the cover art to show? I have checked settings and no matter what I change it will not display? Last thing is how do I change the disc art/disc covers to "blu-ray"? At the moment they are just the standard clear cases with the red bit on with 3 discs? Sorry for the noob questions but I am still learning. Can I just say your work is amazing and love the skin and I will be a very happy man if I can just get the above 2 things sorted Smile

If you are using banned add-ons (wiki) I cannot help you since the skin is designed around a constant... meaning I can assume things if you have the media locally present but if you do not then the reasons why you have issues are because how some elements function. Streaming media does not provide resolution info until you play the item so red cases appear because that is the default when no resolution info is supplied. Lack of artwork is usually because you have not added any to your library. If you have locally stored content I will assist you further but if not, then you have to solve those issues by visiting the proper thread or forum for whatever addon you use.

(2015-09-09, 02:43)Tatts4Life Wrote: So I ended up having to completely delete Kodi because of an issue where it wouldn't open. I'm trying to get this skin back to what I had before. What is either the setting or file I need so that I can have the live case view look like a bluray or DVD case and not just the little tab on the side. I've been through the setting a few times and can't figure out what to turn on. I'm starting to think I might be missing a file.

Not sure what you mean by tabs can you be more specific or provide a screenshot Huh

(2015-09-09, 04:49)roozbehid Wrote: Hi,

In views do we have such a configuration that I can get : boxmod, animation and movie title?
in showcase view, there is no title.
other views with cases has title but no animation.

ShowCase view has the title available so I am uncertain what you mean... please provide a screenshot.
(2015-09-09, 06:59)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 02:43)Tatts4Life Wrote: So I ended up having to completely delete Kodi because of an issue where it wouldn't open. I'm trying to get this skin back to what I had before. What is either the setting or file I need so that I can have the live case view look like a bluray or DVD case and not just the little tab on the side. I've been through the setting a few times and can't figure out what to turn on. I'm starting to think I might be missing a file.

Not sure what you mean by tabs can you be more specific or provide a screenshot Huh

Mike,

I think he means he has clear case activated and wants BD or DVD case instead.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-09-09, 08:46)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 06:59)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Mike,

I think he means he has clear case activated and wants BD or DVD case instead.

Mike.

Hi Mike,
Yeah that makes sense Wink
Weird though cause I do not have clearcases as the default on a new install. You would have to change the option in the skin settings to show the clear instead of the default BluRay/DVD cases... Huh
A good day to all,

How did you get the fanart wallpaper for artists to work for your music?

I was able to download all the information using MediaElch for my artist including fanart wallpapers but the only thing appears is the artist or album but not the fanart background. I know there is an option in the skin settings where you can put all the artist fanart's but how do you name the files or make it work? Do you put the artist name as the filename?

Thank you in advance.
  • 180(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55