• 192(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-09-23, 02:24)Warner306 Wrote: Also, it would be nice to have an option to hide this label in episode view:

I just added this for only the view pictured. Landscape I believe? If it works well for you I will add it for the other episode views. Let me know if it does what you want it too do Smile
(2015-09-24, 01:34)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 01:18)lexx_nightwolf Wrote: What kind of joke? Suddenly skin reboots and began in the style of Batman! I was very lucky that installed automatic backup and I was able to return the skin to the previous form. But the KODI still wants to upgrade to this kind of disgusting! Why do that?
PS: written using Google translator (I dont know english)
PSS: skin update 5.6.0-1.8.3

You are obviously using Banned Add-ons (wiki) and repos since the helix version of the skin I release has not been updated since the 23rd of June.
I also have nothing to do with any Batman additions to the skin or any other mod so take it up with the people whose repo and skin mod you chose to install.

Figured out what happened.
The author of the batman skin neglected to change the addon id. So when your box called back to a repo hosting the skin, it found a matchin id and boom...
(2015-09-22, 16:18)Trixster Wrote: Ok, I can't seem to get this to run under Jarvis now. I'm using a raspberry pi 2 with the nightly milHouse builds from the rpi sub forum. The Silvo skin has been running great until the rpi nightlies moved over to the Jarvis alpha. Now whilst Aeon Nox still runs fine under Jarvis the Silvo skin slows down massively and a whole loads of GUI items are missing. Reverting back to the last known working build of isengard makes the Silvo skin work fine again so I'm guessing it's a Jarvis incompatibility.

The latest skin update fixed my issue.
Sometimes I wonder just how many piracy related sources use my skin... A google search is very depressing.
Last thing I want to be associated with is something hurtful to Kodi and the XBMC foundation.

There should be no reason to not update to Isengard and use the latest version of both the skin and Kodi.

The hard work the devs do to update Kodi are more than worth upgrading for.

Not trying to sound preachy and I want to help out everyone that comes to my thread but those that are clearly posting issues or questions related to the unmentionable have started to dwindle the spark of enthusiastic helpfulness I wish to offer Sad
(2015-09-24, 09:43)Trixster Wrote: The latest skin update fixed my issue.

That is good news Smile
Hi, just downloaded this skin. I'm unable to see korean/chinese characters, how do i fix this? the fonts at appeareance settings is greyed out
Hi Guys,

How do i stop this skin from updating please? As everytime it does i lose my set up

Thanks for any info
(2015-09-24, 10:02)geostrong Wrote: Hi, just downloaded this skin. I'm unable to see korean/chinese characters, how do i fix this? the fonts at appeareance settings is greyed out

Which skin version are you using? There are 2 choices with the default Nox 5. One is blank for a Hebrew CatBoxNueue font and a 3rd choice in my version is Arial that I added when requested. I thought it could be used for korean/chinese characters...

If it is greyed out I think you are using either a really old version or not my Nox 5 skin mod ??
Hi Mike,

Just a quick question, how do you organize your TV Shows?

I use MediaElch and Filebot for local media files. I prefer local files so it stays next to where my movies are.

Thank you in advance.
(2015-09-24, 10:09)kizzer31 Wrote: Hi Guys,

How do i stop this skin from updating please? As everytime it does i lose my set up

Thanks for any info

The skin updating should not make you lose your existing settings. What are you losing when updating?
(2015-09-24, 09:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Sometimes I wonder just how many piracy related sources use my skin... A google search is very depressing.
Last thing I want to be associated with is something hurtful to Kodi and the XBMC foundation.

There should be no reason to not update to Isengard and use the latest version of both the skin and Kodi.

The hard work the devs do to update Kodi are more than worth upgrading for.

Not trying to sound preachy and I want to help out everyone that comes to my thread but those that are clearly posting issues or questions related to the unmentionable have started to dwindle the spark of enthusiastic helpfulness I wish to offer Sad

The problem is Mike too many people are getting a hold of these so called "android" boxes not knowing a thing about Kodi and installing everything under the sun thinking they're the bee's knees because they can access anything and everyting at utterly rubbish quality.

You do an excellent job of updating the skin and answering everyone Mike. 90% of people in this thread are clued up on Kodi and how it works. Just ignore the bafoons streaming movies from some crappy coded add on at 480p Tongue

Playing local content (apart from radio or live tv) is the way Kodi should be ran in my eyes.
(2015-09-24, 10:11)armen.mogahdsian Wrote: Hi Mike,

Just a quick question, how do you organize your TV Shows?

I use MediaElch and Filebot for local media files. I prefer local files so it stays next to where my movies are.

Thank you in advance.

I just place them in a parent folder for a TV Shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer/ Season 1/ episodes from season 1...
(2015-09-24, 10:13)GTunney Wrote: The problem is Mike too many people are getting a hold of these so called "android" boxes not knowing a thing about Kodi and installing everything under the sun thinking they're the bee's knees because they can access anything and everyting at utterly rubbish quality.

You do an excellent job of updating the skin and answering everyone Mike. 90% of people in this thread are clued up on Kodi and how it works. Just ignore the bafoons streaming movies from some crappy coded add on at 480p Tongue

Playing local content (apart from radio or live tv) is the way Kodi should be ran in my eyes.

I said dwindle not extinguish Tongue and I agree I cannot even watch a movie in less than 1080 unless the movie is old enough or was filmed with significant Film Grain that a 720 transcode will do. If you could see the wall of DVDs that I have had to replace with BluRays... Wink
(2015-09-24, 10:12)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 10:09)kizzer31 Wrote: Hi Guys,

Thanks for any info

The skin updating should not make you lose your existing settings. What are you losing when updating?

Hi Mike,

When it updates m8 i seem to lose the widgets and the fonts i originally had, as in cant get mr v widgets to show up at all pal

Thanks
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55