• 195(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I'm using nextpvr to watch tv using Kodi
I can record a live stream in kodi as long as I'm watching, or the show is live.
But when i use the guide trying to setup a timer, for a show that will air a few hours later, nothing happens.
The skin let me add the timer, but after clicking OK, there n no timer

If I use nextpvr tvguide, I can select a show that is scheduled to air a few hours later and record it.
I'm thinking that I may be missing a plugin for the timer, of the skin is not allowing me to add the timer.

I guess my question is how to schedule future r recording using kodi?

I appreciate any help that I can get.
Thank mike for your response.
ill see if I can fix it or not.
right now I set it to movies so I can get all views.

I have changed skin to have something like Full size panel, I was wondering if you can hint me how can I add autoscrolling feature to widgets?
i Tried to put autoscroll tag after before every includes in widget panel tags but no success so far. Can you hint me at something..?
(2015-09-27, 04:45)brochild Wrote: I'm using nextpvr to watch tv using Kodi
I can record a live stream in kodi as long as I'm watching, or the show is live.
But when i use the guide trying to setup a timer, for a show that will air a few hours later, nothing happens.
The skin let me add the timer, but after clicking OK, there n no timer

If I use nextpvr tvguide, I can select a show that is scheduled to air a few hours later and record it.
I'm thinking that I may be missing a plugin for the timer, of the skin is not allowing me to add the timer.

I guess my question is how to schedule future r recording using kodi?

I appreciate any help that I can get.

Sorry, no idea. Maybe ask in the NextPVR section Huh

(2015-09-27, 05:05)roozbehid Wrote: Thank mike for your response.

I have changed skin to have something like Full size panel, I was wondering if you can hint me how can I add autoscrolling feature to widgets?
i Tried to put autoscroll tag after before every includes in widget panel tags but no success so far. Can you hint me at something..?

I think if you add <autoscroll> to the include and/or panel container not before or after... it should work. I have not tried it so I am just making a best guess.
Quote:I like some of your images. If you do not mind, I will replace some with these new ones Smile

Not sure I get what you want in your last sentence... You want me to add logo instead of title to InfoWall? What do you mean by gap?
Yes, of course. Sorry for my English. I mean spacing between poster, logo instead of title for InfoWall view.
In addition i think that better to have indicate icon for music fullscreen(eg.codec,channel,studio). This my sample.
Hi,

I just made a clean install of Kodi and moved to this Skin.
I really like it, but there are two things where I don't know if this is the normal behaviour.

So first of there are a couple of views for the artist section where you can activate artist logos. Although this works for me in playback mode, in the artist view no logos are shown.
Is this how it should be?

In addition, it says that no artist biography can be found. But when I press 'i' and go back again, the artist information appears.
Can I do something about this?

Thanks in advance Smile
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
I've managed to somehow lose the watched status indicator in my movie library. Neither the resume icon, nor the watched flag is appearing in views such as wall, icon, etc. If I switch to a list based view, I do see the tick boxes filled correctly. The unmatched episode count for tv shows also works.

I went into skin settings, advanced, watch status and ensured that everything is enabled. I also uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck either. Any ideas?

Thanks
in some views you must activate it in the side menu !!
(2015-09-27, 18:43)Mario S. Wrote: in some views you must activate it in the side menu !!

That was it, thanks! Specifically, from side menu, selected view settings and then enabled overlays.
Mike
Thanks for the prompt response about my scheduled recording issues.
I will ask the same questions ina the nextpvr forum.

Quick related question
It seems for adding a timer, the user is prompted for
Record, yes or no this is all I get, and by clicking on yes does nothing

From reading the nextpvr forum, there should have been additional messages like
Recording type
Recording directory folder
Pre padding
Post padding
All of these are missing from kodi.
Is that due to the skin of kodi itself?
Am using kodi 15.1 windows 7 x64
(2015-09-27, 05:50)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-27, 05:05)roozbehid Wrote: Thank mike for your response.

I think if you add <autoscroll> to the include and/or panel container not before or after... it should work. I have not tried it so I am just making a best guess.

Sad( it is not working.....
I added following to almost every where
Code:
<scrolltime>240</scrolltime>
<autoscroll>true</autoscroll>

like inside :
Code:
WP-PanelNavigation1,

<!-- Portrait Ext Widget-->
<control type="panel" id="8001">

<!-- ****************  Widget 1  ****************** -->
<control type="group" id="8011">

if you find sometime can you look whats wrong...maybe you can also add autoscroll content to the widgets in skin too Big Grin

because i am pretty sure it is possible... in mimic skin they have it and it is working!
Ok i found a solution for it.
I changed type from panel to list and it is now working!
is this a bug of kodi? as in documentation it is stated that panel also have autoscroll feature!
(2015-09-27, 04:08)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 00:55)RockDawg Wrote: My video was from a Windows machine so no Openelec to update there.

Since you said that you are on 15.1 can you try latest 15.2 RC?

I just updated to 15.2 RC2 and I have not seen it hang up up yet, but I am seeing the animation every time and sometimes it is choppy. I played about 20 trailers to test.
(2015-09-27, 06:22)devilshura Wrote: Yes, of course. Sorry for my English. I mean spacing between poster, logo instead of title for InfoWall view.
In addition i think that better to have indicate icon for music fullscreen(eg.codec,channel,studio). This my sample.

Mind posting a screenshot of what you would like concerning InfoWall? I do not currently have the option to display logo for title so I am not sure if you would like me to add it for InfoWall view or are referring to something else...

Not a big fan of icons on the music screen... I do have an alternate layout that shows extra info on the last line though, will that suffice?

(2015-09-27, 15:29)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

I just made a clean install of Kodi and moved to this Skin.
I really like it, but there are two things where I don't know if this is the normal behaviour.

So first of there are a couple of views for the artist section where you can activate artist logos. Although this works for me in playback mode, in the artist view no logos are shown.
Is this how it should be?

In addition, it says that no artist biography can be found. But when I press 'i' and go back again, the artist information appears.
Can I do something about this?

Thanks in advance Smile

I think I only added artist logos for RightList... Will look into adding for the other views that already have logos available for other mediatypes.

(2015-09-27, 19:43)brochild Wrote: Mike
Thanks for the prompt response about my scheduled recording issues.
I will ask the same questions ina the nextpvr forum.

Quick related question
It seems for adding a timer, the user is prompted for
Record, yes or no this is all I get, and by clicking on yes does nothing

From reading the nextpvr forum, there should have been additional messages like
Recording type
Recording directory folder
Pre padding
Post padding
All of these are missing from kodi.
Is that due to the skin of kodi itself?
Am using kodi 15.1 windows 7 x64

In my experience Kodi and its PVR backend have options spread out in both the backend itself as well as the Kodi Live TV Settings section. Other than that my knowledge is from my limited usage of ServerWMC and Windows Media Center as a backend so I, unfortunately, can not assist any further.

(2015-09-27, 21:43)roozbehid Wrote: Ok i found a solution for it.
I changed type from panel to list and it is now working!
is this a bug of kodi? as in documentation it is stated that panel also have autoscroll feature!

Nice Smile but I do not work on the Mr. V widgets. They are way to in depth and the code is quite large that in its current form I cannot maintain it and the skin at the same time... Sad

(2015-09-28, 00:19)RockDawg Wrote: I just updated to 15.2 RC2 and I have not seen it hang up up yet, but I am seeing the animation every time and sometimes it is choppy. I played about 20 trailers to test.

Will look into this some more and post a test file, when I can, for you to try to see if it fixes your issue.
Quote:Mind posting a screenshot of what you would like concerning InfoWall? I do not currently have the option to display logo for title so I am not sure if you would like me to add it for InfoWall view or are referring to something else...

Not a big fan of icons on the music screen... I do have an alternate layout that shows extra info on the last line though, will that suffice?
This is a screen from nox4. More space to see fanart, have option to using logo instead of text title.

For music alternate layout, that a nice one. But i more like the simple of 1st layout. So i will handle it for my personal uses.
(2015-09-27, 04:08)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 00:55)RockDawg Wrote:

Why does everyone always misspell it Silvio Huh

I Blame ‘Canadave’ for not fixing the bug in his signature.Nod
  • 195(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55