• 207(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
found another Bug:
I can't change the widget style. This error is reproducable with the latest Isengard-version on WetekPlay and on my Laptop. If I install the Isengard version in the first thread, it works.

I can confirm the missing Channel-Info in the main menu.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-10-15, 00:37)Solo0815 Wrote: found another Bug:
I can't change the widget style. This error is reproducable with the latest Isengard-version on WetekPlay and on my Laptop. If I install the Isengard version in the first thread, it works.

I can confirm the missing Channel-Info in the main menu.

You need the latest skin.shortcuts from its GitHub page.

Will fix the PVR issues mentioned soon Smile
OK, I don't know, that the new version is needed. Maybe I should write a script to autoupdate your skin and the skin.shortcuts automatically from github. Then the update will be easy and I don't forget up update a part.

FR:
If the Live-BG (e.g. Live TV) is running and you want to select the next Episode of a TV-show, then the name of the episodes are not so easy to read on white BGs. How about adding a light grey semi-transparent BG behind the names. The same as Maniac has done with the Video-Info on Homescreen. I'm talking about the "Episode" view. Hopefully you understand what I mean Wink

I can make a screenshot if you want to make it clear but I'm not at home.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@rudrood and @Solo0815 the PVR issues you both mentioned should be taken care of. Can you confirm?

@Solo0815 Yes please post a screenshot... not sure what you mean Huh
widget and info for Live-TV is working.

to the FR:
Here is a screenshot:
TV-Shows > Season XY > Episodes (Episode View)
The description is hard to read on bright BGs.
IMHO it would be better, if you'd add a transparent gray background, so the text is easier to read.

Please have a look at the next screenshot. Maniac has added such a BG behind the text. You see it at the top.

And Maniac said, the Live-TV-Widget has a Bug, but unfortunately he never fixed it Wink It should have the same grey BG as the Info on the top. You see that in the screenshot.
(2015-10-15, 18:37)Solo0815 Wrote: widget and info for Live-TV is working.

to the FR:
Here is a screenshot:
TV-Shows > Season XY > Episodes (Episode View)
The description is hard to read on bright BGs.
IMHO it would be better, if you'd add a transparent gray background, so the text is easier to read.

Please have a look at the next screenshot. Maniac has added such a BG behind the text. You see it at the top.

And Maniac said, the Live-TV-Widget has a Bug, but unfortunately he never fixed it Wink It should have the same grey BG as the Info on the top. You see that in the screenshot.

Looks like you are missing some files or something... episode view already has a background image.

Do you mean the Live TV widget background is too dark?
(2015-10-15, 18:50)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Do you mean the Live TV widget background is too dark?
yes exactly
(2015-10-15, 18:50)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Looks like you are missing some files or something... episode view already has a background image.
If nothing is playing the skin shows the fanart, I guess this is correct. But I talk about the episode-view, WHEN something is playing, e.g. Live-TV. Maybe I should have maked it clearer before Huh
Mike, your my hero. Everything is working for me now.
Thanks!
(2015-10-15, 18:59)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 18:50)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Do you mean the Live TV widget background is too dark?
yes exactly

If nothing is playing the skin shows the fanart, I guess this is correct. But I talk about the episode-view, WHEN something is playing, e.g. Live-TV. Maybe I should have maked it clearer before Huh

For now I am not going to mess with the Live TV widget...

The issue with the episode background should be fixed. I noticed some old crappy code from the beginning of this mod so I made some changes and hopefully no other little bugs sneak up in there Tongue
@mikesilvo164

could u make it possible that widgets are only coming up by pressing up on remote?
Hi,

What is the name and where is it stored at for the config/data/xml file for eg. the submenu ?
Mike,
Did you disable the live video background on the mainmenu in latest git?
When playing video and going to the mainmenu the background turns black and only menubar.
(2015-10-16, 17:07)rudrood Wrote: Mike,
Did you disable the live video background on the mainmenu in latest git?
When playing video and going to the mainmenu the background turns black and only menubar.

No not disabled... just the wrong condition for the setting. Should be fixed on Git now.
Thanks.
MyFlix still has the same live video transparency issue as described for the Episode view.

Still? Has it always done that? Either way, I will take a look soon and fix it it Wink
  • 207(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55