• 5(current)
Mod Video OSD Logo & Full Art [v.2.0]
(2015-11-13, 04:16)ketterer Wrote: Sorry, I acutally posted the link to the previous release by mistake, this is the newest, with all the goodness of 2.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0396oJ...9RQkk/view
make sure it is called "video OSD=Color MQ6 mods 2.0"
sorry I have been posting so many revisions today that I just put out the wrong link apologize but this version should work

Thanks for the update, but i think there is an issue with this release, even after choosing the logo for the top, it doesnt show up. Where as your previous link does show the logo, but has overlapping text.
REDOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ONE OF THESE OVER ANY PREVIOUS 2.0 INSTALL

VideoOSD mod 2.0 (re-release)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0396o...TlhMDFvRHM

VideoOSD mod +Color mq
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0396o...npOeHo3aVE

I had one big error, I reuped this fixed version, no changes other then fixes a completly missing OSD
I am Sorry to everyone who has been going through all of my versions and posting errors.
I have had a long day and I was really eager to get this public after i figured out some new tricks to keep everything aligned without worrying about size.
I have posted old links, forgetten to exit a control element in the osd making the whole thing disappear, and been running all of you amazing patient people around testing out these things
Thank you for your patience, I hope that these new files will be the last ones needed for awhile
(2015-11-13, 07:52)ketterer Wrote: I am Sorry to everyone who has been going through all of my versions and posting errors.
I have had a long day and I was really eager to get this public after i figured out some new tricks to keep everything aligned without worrying about size.
I have posted old links, forgetten to exit a control element in the osd making the whole thing disappear, and been running all of you amazing patient people around testing out these things
Thank you for your patience, I hope that these new files will be the last ones needed for awhile

Happens man, nothing to apologize. Corporations like Microsoft and Oracle also release several patches consecutively after their initial release.

Anyhow this is much better, but just a food for thought, do you think the bottom osd logo can move a little bit more right maybe a centimeter or two? But if you see complications let it be.

see my reference below.

Ok bro, i found another major anomaly here.
The original mod by devilshura for his lables contain the logos on his case in blue color where as the one in your package contains the pale yellow in color. The pale yellow logos throw the entire setup off.
See below.

The one with your mod.

The one with devilshura's mod.
MANswers,
The right graphic is troublesome. I do know it over hangs and I do understand that but as of right now I don't think I have will change it. If I change it I would need to shirk diskart and which would also shrink the other graphics. IIIwill look into it to to see if I can find a happy medium but no tone so no guarantees

As for the color, I don't think that I alert anything about that. I may be wrong but I don't think it could possibly be my additions they don't touch any area or even files that have to do with that. It does look like it's supposed to be gold tho. So maybe it's just his newest version? I acutely line it
(2015-11-13, 17:34)MANswers Wrote: Ok bro, i found another major anomaly here.
The original mod by devilshura for his lables contain the logos on his case in blue color where as the one in your package contains the pale yellow in color. The pale yellow logos throw the entire setup off.
See below.

The one with your mod.

You need replace the videcodec in the texture.xbt file with one from the color mod
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-11-13, 20:25)movie78 Wrote:
(2015-11-13, 17:34)MANswers Wrote: Ok bro, i found another major anomaly here.
See below.

The one with your mod.

You need replace the videcodec in the texture.xbt file with one from the color mod

do u have a repackaged xbt file with the white or blue logo made for yourself, if you do, it be great if u can beam a dropbox link here.
I have one made but instead of Gold, I have Silver and I a lot customized logo you might not like.

It's very easy to do,just download the texture tool and add the blue logo.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
I don't know what I did wrong but I used the manual mod (entered the code manually and I am MQ6 4.0 with colored400.
I got the cool look with it but now no matter what I watch, ......moving the cursor does not get the player controls to rise up from the bottom anymore?
I have to go to main menu to see any?
Hun? Where did I go wrong?
(2015-11-13, 17:20)MANswers Wrote:
(2015-11-13, 07:52)ketterer Wrote: I am Sorry to everyone who has been going through all of my versions and posting errors.

Happens man, nothing to apologize. Corporations like Microsoft and Oracle also release several patches consecutively after their initial release.

Anyhow this is much better, but just a food for thought, do you think the bottom osd logo can move a little bit more right maybe a centimeter or two? But if you see complications let it be.

see my reference below.

I am not getting the discart like it is shown in the image. I get the discart for the main section, but not when paused. Any ideas why i am not getting it?
(2015-11-14, 00:15)melons2 Wrote: I don't know what I did wrong but I used the manual mod (entered the code manually and I am MQ6 4.0 with colored400.
I got the cool look with it but now no matter what I watch, ......moving the cursor does not get the player controls to rise up from the bottom anymore?
I have to go to main menu to see any?
Hun? Where did I go wrong?
Sorry I wasn't around today.
Ok so you will need to add an extra
Code:
</control>
To the end of the section added to "VideoOSD.XML"
That should fix it for you
How can I pull the logo up on the upper left side corner? On some movies it is overlapping the chapters/tagline.

The ideal would be pull the logo a bit up a lower a bit the chapters/tagline
Can you please change signature.
(2015-11-15, 17:22)movie78 Wrote: Can you please change signature.

Done.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video OSD Logo & Full Art [v.2.0]2