• 236(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi,

Well, had a perfectly working installation of Isengard version from repository. Downloaded Isengard version from Github, and overwrite contents of skin on media player, restarted, got a message that skin couldn't be loaded (this missing dependancies), and now it's not even on my skins list.

Any ideas?
The only bug I found so far is:
The music covers on the music widget panel are not on the top border of the widget.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-12-08, 15:58)martinconroy Wrote: Hi,

Well, had a perfectly working installation of Isengard version from repository. Downloaded Isengard version from Github, and overwrite contents of skin on media player, restarted, got a message that skin couldn't be loaded (this missing dependancies), and now it's not even on my skins list.

Any ideas?
Did you install the wrong version of the skin (Isengard on Jarvis)?

(2015-12-08, 18:26)Solo0815 Wrote: The only bug I found so far is:
The music covers on the music widget panel are not on the top border of the widget.

Screenshots please.
(2015-12-08, 22:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Did you install the wrong version of the skin (Isengard on Jarvis)?

No, zipped up the Isengard build and extracted over the Isengard build from the repo. Will try again though tempted to wait for a new repo build if imminent?
(2015-12-08, 22:40)martinconroy Wrote: No, zipped up the Isengard build and extracted over the Isengard build from the repo. Will try again though tempted to wait for a new repo build if imminent?

Try deleting all SiLVO skin folders and extract and manually place in the addon folder again. Might also want to re-download the zip in case something was wrong or missing from it. If there is still a problem post a debug log (wiki).
Will do - cheers Mike
@mikesilvo164
Is it possible to get the view Wall or Fullscreen Wall at the Episode level of TV shows?

sorry for asking this question a second time, the previous time my post was at the bottom of the page and fear it might be easily overlooked
(2015-12-08, 12:01)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I have pushed some updates to Git concerning widgets, please download and test the latest for any bugs.

Not sure if I have missed any issues that have been posted... if so, please post again with screenshots preferably.

Thanks.

Hello Mike,

I tried the latest version of github and about my problem, The widget name that was not displayed for episodes, it works.
However now there are only 4 episodes thumbnail (very large) instead of 5 before (smaller). I preferred the previous version.
Also displaying thumbnail seems slower, perhaps because of their size...
(2015-12-08, 22:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 18:26)Solo0815 Wrote: The only bug I found so far is:

Screenshots please.
Sorry, it were not the Music Covers, but the TV-Shows:

The Live-Tv-widget is overlapping the "Now playing" info: (low menu)

I like the new "Live-TV and Weather >" entry Cool
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-12-09, 06:18)Kevin21 Wrote: @mikesilvo164
Is it possible to get the view Wall or Fullscreen Wall at the Episode level of TV shows?

sorry for asking this question a second time, the previous time my post was at the bottom of the page and fear it might be easily overlooked
Posters on episode level do not look right so layouts designed for posters only will not work for episodes. You would just see the same poster for the entire season or show over and over again...

(2015-12-09, 10:12)yourlord Wrote: Hello Mike,

I tried the latest version of github and about my problem, The widget name that was not displayed for episodes, it works.
However now there are only 4 episodes thumbnail (very large) instead of 5 before (smaller). I preferred the previous version.
Also displaying thumbnail seems slower, perhaps because of their size...
I will think about changing it back to 5...

(2015-12-09, 15:30)Solo0815 Wrote: Sorry, it were not the Music Covers, but the TV-Shows:

The Live-Tv-widget is overlapping the "Now playing" info: (low menu)

I like the new "Live-TV and Weather >" entry Cool

I can't replicate the first one but the second I will push a fix for later today or tonight at the latest.

What widget is it and can you post your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file for download? If you do post the file please do not paste it into the forum but instead make it downloadable on pastebin or something.
So, I am giving this skin a shot after using a different one for a rather long time. At this point, I only have two issues:

1.) While in certain view modes (such as MyFlix), the are two sets of text overlapping in the upper lefthand corner of the screen. I believe the genre categories are on top of other text that I can't entirely make out...it might the release year and such. How can I correct this?

2.) Also in MyFlix, the plot details are hidden for spoilers. I don't want the plot details hidden. How can I change this?

(2015-12-10, 02:23)Hoosier205 Wrote: So, I am giving this skin a shot after using a different one for a rather long time. At this point, I only have two issues:

1.) While in certain view modes (such as MyFlix), the are two sets of text overlapping in the upper lefthand corner of the screen. I believe the genre categories are on top of other text that I can't entirely make out...it might the release year and such. How can I correct this?

2.) Also in MyFlix, the plot details are hidden for spoilers. I don't want the plot details hidden. How can I change this?

1st issue is fixed on Git already and the second is not skin related it is a Kodi setting... Settings > Video > Library > Show plot for unwatched items.
No matter what I do, I get the dependencies error message if trying to install the git version. I think will have to what until it appears in the repo.
I was gonna push it last night but I ran into an issue that I want to solve first.
No problem. I ended up doing a manual copy and post of the new files into the existing skin directory. Everything appears to be working correctly now. Thank you.
  • 236(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55