• 252(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-12-05, 16:39)Edworld Wrote: season title appears twice on the bottom:

On Isengard this is still an issue, using 2.1.0
On Isengard 2.1.0 I am not able to setup the conditional weather background.
(2015-12-25, 03:44)Edworld Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 16:39)Edworld Wrote: season title appears twice on the bottom:
On Isengard this is still an issue, using 2.1.0
I do not have this issue. Are you sure you have installed the latest skin?

(2015-12-25, 03:46)Edworld Wrote: On Isengard 2.1.0 I am not able to setup the conditional weather background.
This should be fixed on Git. If you do not want to wait till the next repo update replace this file and this file (right-click and save as) in the skins 1080i folder.
mikesilvo164:

Happy holidays!

I posted the wrong picture. In tv shows - showcase view if you select information you can see the issue on the bottom.
(2015-12-25, 06:28)Edworld Wrote: mikesilvo164:

Happy holidays!

I posted the wrong picture. In tv shows - showcase view if you select information you can see the issue on the bottom.

I just checked TV Shows as well and it all looks fine to me. I tried all the settings...
(2015-12-25, 01:51)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-25, 01:44)GTunney Wrote: I'm using the latest from git I downloaded last night. Installed 2.0.9 then overwrote all files with those from git.

If you do it that way there are bound to be issues. The Textures.xbt file in 2.0.9 is most likely overriding the changes to the images I have made...

Once again you save me lol. Removed Aeon nox then done a fresh git clone into skin.aeon.nox.silvo and all seems to be working fine now. Just one minor thing. If skin default is selected the text, movie cover hightlight and progress bar all show as blue instead of whats chosen in color picker. Setting this to orange changes text but not cover highlight or progress.

Merry Christmas
(2015-12-16, 02:42)Shinoby92 Wrote: Okay i got a problem with the newest version on github from isengard branch....

whenever i watch something and press the middle button (in fire tv) so i mean like the enter button while watching something
it hangs / freeze for 1 sec and then the video plays and the dvd buttons appear on the upside (the pause , play ...... bar)

edit:
tested it on macosx...this happens only in Kodi on Android (Fire TV)
the old from 23.Nov version does not freeze for 1 second...
i also deactivated snow (thought maybe that is the reason) it is not

The Issue in video shown : (video color is yellow because of light)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qunWHqRH6MM

Still Have this problem...mike is there a solution? still the latest git have this issue
this is on jarvis, top250 cutoff from ratings

My skin just updated the other day and now I can not get TV Shows set up. I go thru the steps but after adding tv shows I go to click on it and nothing shows up in library. Also the widget is not showing anything other then a spinning circle. Is this just an issue on mine or anyone one else find this happening ?
Mike,

I installed Jarvis from your repo this morning and have the same issue as on Isengard, once I select information on settings:

Hopefully somebody else can check and see if we have the same issue
(2015-12-25, 18:56)Edworld Wrote: Mike,

I installed Jarvis from your repo this morning and have the same issue as on Isengard, once I select information on settings:

Go to userdata -> addon_data and delete the settings.xml for this skin. This is a new problem introduced by Jarvis. Skin settings are stored in their own file. Sometimes, this needs to be reset. I still can't get the overlays option to stay. I have to delete settings.xml and then set the overlays. The next time, this option is gone but the previous setting is saved.

I wonder if this issue should be brought up with Team Kodi. I don't totally understand how to replicate it, however. And I don't want to go through the set-up process yet again.
(2015-12-25, 23:23)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-12-25, 18:56)Edworld Wrote: Mike,

Go to userdata -> addon_data and delete the settings.xml for this skin. This is a new problem introduced by Jarvis. Skin settings are stored in their own file. Sometimes, this needs to be reset. I still can't get the overlays option to stay. I have to delete settings.xml and then set the overlays. The next time, this option is gone but the previous setting is saved.

I wonder if this issue should be brought up with Team Kodi. I don't totally understand how to replicate it, however. And I don't want to go through the set-up process yet again.

That fixed it! definetely a bug in Jarvis
Hi, I tried searching everywhere but can't find an answer to my question. When I am setting up shortcuts to my music addons, when i go into the music folder none of the addons open untill i open side menu and deselect Library Mode. Why is Library Mode always checked on, how do I disable it so that I dont have to always open the side menu? I am running this on my amazon fire tv box. Thanks in advance.
Mike,

on Isengard, on the addon status you need to add: script.skin.helper.service
@mike,

Would you be interested in a PR to add UnwatchedEpisodes as something that can be toggled by $VAR[ThemeLabelColor]?

I prefer it this way:

I can prepare the files if you are interested.
  • 252(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55