• 10(current)
Alpha PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
(2016-01-22, 18:52)nb2a Wrote: Followed all the steps will have to see how to submit a log
Thanks again

(2016-01-22, 18:47)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 18:27)nb2a Wrote: First off thank you for the latest version. I seem to have issues to change channels unlike previous version. I get HD homerun tuner to work to some extent with EPG logos etc but still no success to see the Homerun channels in the add on itself.

I am running version 72
Windows 8
Kodi 16 c1

Without a log I can't help you...

Follow steps below and submit log

1. make sure kodi hdhr pvr backend is enabled, working and has epg data
2. select 'autotune pvr backend' in ptvl settings and also make sure pvr backend guidedata is selected at the bottom.
3. let ptvl do its thing...
4. submit log if nothing is working.

post in bug thread, instruction for debug log is there...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I installed latest version this afternoon, all seems to be working well. (using Live TV through PVR and local media and Iplayer addon).

One quick question Luna, will you be adding UK rating tags in the future?
(2016-01-22, 20:06)Lastgo Wrote: I installed latest version this afternoon, all seems to be working well. (using Live TV through PVR and local media and Iplayer addon).

One quick question Luna, will you be adding UK rating tags in the future?

yes, can you do me a favor... pm me with a zip of all the m3u's generated by ptvl.
I would like to confirm the formatting for UK ratings, then i'll push the tag pngs.
I can't send a PM i'm afraid (not enough posts yet)

Hopefully you can use the link below:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o25a38q79guiuk...er+(3).zip
I keep checking the changelog and first post, hoping to see the 'zap2it EPG data' added. Any progress on this, is this a low priority?
(2016-01-22, 20:53)spyder Wrote: I keep checking the changelog and first post, hoping to see the 'zap2it EPG data' added. Any progress on this, is this a low priority?

A developer who knows zap2it better than I, tells me its not stable enough to add... No point in putting time into something that will break down the road.

I do plan on adding scheduledirect and other legitimate metadata sources... but its low priority... right now I want to finish:
Apps/Ondemand/DVR in that order.... Plus I have some great content ideas... along with wanting to create a proper skin (really hope some talented skin developers take up the challenge for me).
(2016-01-22, 21:27)Lunatixz Wrote: A developer who knows zap2it better than I, tells me its not stable enough to add... No point in putting time into something that will break down the road.
Ok, good to know. I am trying to get live tv without using a backend, and that seemed like the easiest solution.
(2016-01-22, 22:57)spyder Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 21:27)Lunatixz Wrote: A developer who knows zap2it better than I, tells me its not stable enough to add... No point in putting time into something that will break down the road.
Ok, good to know. I am trying to get live tv without using a backend, and that seemed like the easiest solution.
http://zap2xml.awardspace.info try this out to generate an xmltv.xml file. If you need help you can PM me, but I work weekends so don't panic if I am slow to respond.
Just did a fresh installation of 15.2 Isengard on Windows 8.1 after experiencing an issue where I would get crashes a few seconds or so after launching Kodi. I determined that the crashes were being caused by PTVL somehow so I removed it, with the idea that I would install fresh after re-adding the repo, but after I re-added the repo I found that the add-on is no longer available. What gives?

EDIT: For clarity's sake, what I mean is that after I add the repository, I browse to Add-ons > Install from repository > Lunatixz repository > Program add-ons > PseudoTV Live and it's marked as incompatible. Is Isengard no longer supported by PTVL?
Is there a way to rollback? This update once again trashed my setup.
(2016-01-23, 00:55)lordairivis Wrote: PseudoTV Live and it's marked as incompatible. Is Isengard no longer supported by PTVL?

PseudoTV Live always supports the latest build of Kodi, as new PTVL versions are released backward compatibility can not be guaranteed.

With v.0.7.2 it's recommend users use Jarvis RC1, There are way too many Kodi improvements to ignore by keeping backward compatibility. That's not to say you can't get PTVL to work on older builds... but you may encounter issues.
(2016-01-23, 06:19)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 00:55)lordairivis Wrote: PseudoTV Live and it's marked as incompatible. Is Isengard no longer supported by PTVL?
That's not to say you can't get PTVL to work on older builds... but you may encounter issues.

Thanks, I'll wait until Jarvis has a stable release to upgrade. Keep up the good work, love PTVL.
(2016-01-23, 06:33)lordairivis Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 06:19)Lunatixz Wrote:
That's not to say you can't get PTVL to work on older builds... but you may encounter issues.

Thanks, I'll wait until Jarvis has a stable release to upgrade. Keep up the good work, love PTVL.

RC1 is out and stable...
(2016-01-23, 03:28)colin_clout Wrote: Is there a way to rollback? This update once again trashed my setup.

My setup got trashed as well (OpenElec kodi 14.2).. I downloaded this zip, replaced, and then disabled the repo to kill future updates https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Liv...171513ff36
(2016-01-23, 17:48)BrianFantana Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 03:28)colin_clout Wrote: Is there a way to rollback? This update once again trashed my setup.

My setup got trashed as well (OpenElec kodi 14.2).. I downloaded this zip, replaced, and then disabled the repo to kill future updates

What's the point of using this software if you won't read the documentation included with the updates?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2222053

[sarcasm] Also, thank you for continuing the success of this plugin by uploading your logs and reporting any problems for inspection... the two of you are fine examples of what makes this community successful! [sarcasm]
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x4