• 278(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-01-10, 23:55)Wylecyot Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 20:25)Wylecyot Wrote: Sorry if this was answered in a previous post. I tried searching but did not see an answer to my problem.

I am using Kodi 15.2 on a Fire Stick.. I constantly get a "Toolbox Script Error" when starting a movie or a video add-on. I am unable to disable or uninstall the Toolbox Script program (it is version 1.1.0). Any ideas?

Help! Still looking for a way of fixing the Toolbox Script Error. Thanks in advance!

Hello, did you ever resolve this problem as I have been having the same issue using Fire TV stick, Isengard (latest), and Aeon Nox Silvo (installed from the repo). I even did a completely fresh install with no apps added, only setting up my sources to the home library, and same problem. It seems to only occur when I launch a movie or TV show from my library or from YouTube, etc., the initial time. It happens when I launch anything (using only legal apps). I tried to create a log report by following the Wiki instructions, but I'm not locating the option. Under the Debugging area, I only see "enable component specific logging." I'm pretty new at all of this, but I've been coming along by reading the posts and following Mike's instructions and help, but I'm stumped on this. Also, when I came here for help, I don't even find an option to start a new post, so I'm happy to find your post so I can add to it. Thanks for any help!

By the way, I absolutely love Kodi and especially this skin. I tried several others and didn't care for them nearly as much. I had a great deal of difficulty setting up my libraries, etc., but this one has been much easier for me to manage. One thing I've done that I think is super cool and my daughter actually choked up over is that I took the videos she has been sending me via email from her cell phone camera and I created a library of them (they are mostly of my little granddaughter). I made special art for them, including fan art and poster. I made my own nfo file so they'd be scraped, and when my daughter came to visit, she was checking out Kodi and suddenly saw her daughter's name on Kodi's home page (I put her library under the Pictures section in the submenu bar), and she clicked on it to see what that was about and all of the videos she's been sending me since my granddaughter was born were there in this awesome format (I used the poster view and they look great!). Her eyes filled with tears and she choked up. There are 50 of them so far. It's just a wonderful way to watch the videos that would have been probably lost as she had no way to save them. Anyway, it was a huge, huge hit! I'm now doing other video libraries in the same way and adding them to the submenu bar underneath pictures (where I show family photos).

Thanks for any help with the above problem I am having.

Deb
(2016-01-25, 23:29)Debisky Wrote: Image

I vote to include that image in your page one gallery.
(2016-01-26, 06:43)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-25, 23:29)Debisky Wrote: Image

I vote to include that image in your page one gallery.

Hello! What is the page one gallery? Huh I'm hoping it's something good. hehe
It is the gallery on the first page of this thread. Then users can see, how the skin can look like
This gets my vote, too! Very nice!
+1

I'll post later some Pics of Live-TV section.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Big Grin 
(2016-01-26, 09:53)Solo0815 Wrote: It is the gallery on the first page of this thread. Then users can see, how the skin can look like
This gets my vote, too! Very nice!
+1

I'll post later some Pics of Live-TV section.

Oh, okay, sounds good. Thank you for the compliment, too. Big Grin
(2016-01-26, 10:05)Debisky Wrote: Oh, okay, sounds good. Thank you for the compliment, too. Big Grin
Agree with @Warner306 and @Solo0815,
I love how the posters look like really expensive personalized greeting cards Smile

To the toolbox script error... You can try disabling the blur in Skin settings > Video info but if that does not work. Can you post a debug log (wiki) so I can take a look?

You need to change the settings level from Basic to something higher either in the sidemenu for the GitHub version or the bottom choice shown after selecting System in Kodi's settings to see the Debug option and be able to enable it.
(2016-01-23, 08:11)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 18:31)martinconroy Wrote: Hi,
Random question ... I'm using Advanced Launcher to set up games, but when browsing the directories I can't see any EXE files. They are visible using Confluence, so I'm assuming there's a specific skin setting somewhere, but I can't spot it. Any ideas?
I don't use Advanced Launcher so if you can post some screenshots of what works in Confluence but does not in this skin, it would be very helpful Smile

Hi Mike - sorry for the delay responding. This issue resolved itself (somehow), but there is still an issue. Advanced Launcher steps you through its config, at each stage showing what it is expecting you to provide.

As you can see on the below link, at the same stage of the process Confluence show the "Set the launcher application" label, whereas ANS does not. Obviously I can set up in Confluence and switch later, but would rather not if possible. Any ideas? Using Isengard BTW.

Images
(2016-01-26, 17:36)martinconroy Wrote: Hi Mike - sorry for the delay responding. This issue resolved itself (somehow), but there is still an issue. Advanced Launcher steps you through its config, at each stage showing what it is expecting you to provide.

As you can see on the below link, at the same stage of the process Confluence show the "Set the launcher application" label, whereas ANS does not. Obviously I can set up in Confluence and switch later, but would rather not if possible. Any ideas? Using Isengard BTW.

Images
The pics show the same thing just the section label does not say Select the launcher application... I assume you need to see the step cause if you don't know the next thing to add, makes it hard to finish setting things up...
I will take a look and install Advanced Launcher when I get a chance.
(2016-01-26, 18:31)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 17:36)martinconroy Wrote: Hi Mike - sorry for the delay responding. This issue resolved itself (somehow), but there is still an issue. Advanced Launcher steps you through its config, at each stage showing what it is expecting you to provide.

Images
The pics show the same thing just the section label does not say Select the launcher application... I assume you need to see the step cause if you don't know the next thing to add, makes it hard to finish setting things up...
I will take a look and install Advanced Launcher when I get a chance.

Exactly - thanks. It's been removed from the repo, but widely available via Google. Any more info needed just let me know.
Hi Mike please can you explain the difference between the illegal addons, and downloading of movies etc to your hard drive via torrents etc

On my android box using your skin I only have the YouTube and Ted Talks(not sure if legal)

But I'm honestly just curious, as movies downloaded would they not be considered as piracy unless you have ripped an actual copy of that movie that you own.

Excuse my stupidity Smile
Here are the Pics of the TV-section, all other things are covered already Wink
watch gallery

Note: these Pictures include my PR (pic 2 and 4) Cool
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-01-26, 18:42)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Hi Mike please can you explain the difference between the illegal addons, and downloading of movies etc to your hard drive via torrents etc

On my android box using your skin I only have the YouTube and Ted Talks(not sure if legal)

But I'm honestly just curious, as movies downloaded would they not be considered as piracy unless you have ripped an actual copy of that movie that you own.

I'm confused... You are asking the difference of illegally streaming content vs. illegally downloading it?

Not sure that conversation fits best in a skin support thread or why you are asking me Huh
(2016-01-26, 19:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 18:42)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Hi Mike please can you explain the difference between the illegal addons, and downloading of movies etc to your hard drive via torrents etc

I'm confused... You are asking the difference of illegally streaming content vs. illegally downloading it?

Not sure that conversation fits best in a skin support thread or why you are asking me Huh

Let me try to help. Both are illegal.

Kodi and addons which support content you could legitimately own - ripped owned DVD / CD - will be supported
Addons which can ONLY support illegal activity cannot expect to receive support, and neither can setups which use them as there is no guarantee these don't cause other issues.
(2016-01-26, 18:57)Solo0815 Wrote: Note: these Pictures include my PR (pic 2 and 4) Cool
Gonna be a bit till I get to the PR but...

@Mr. V, I think I recall you mentioning that you use Live TV Huh Mind taking a look if/when you get a chance?
(2016-01-26, 19:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

because you are a BLOODY PIRATE ARRRRRR Wink

everybody i know just use OWN RIPPED BLURAYS or DVDS ! the rest is illegal - POINT !
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 278(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55