• 281(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-01-27, 23:10)pl4tin Wrote: hi i would to ask if is possible update silvo to new milhouse's builsd and yes, i know is too soon to get new "official" update do kodi 17, but silvo mod works until build 21 of this month. Since that day have some issues , ex:
on salts addon we don't see the progress bar, when is searching sources, another ex the new build after day 21 we get some info about unknown sources,, in confluence i can see that but no on silvo..
aside this everything seems to work well, you all have done a amazing mod on this skin, thank you so much for all your work

thank you for your patience

Your post will be deleted or ignored. Special builds from repos not provided in this thread are not supported. Most of them come filled with piracy add-ons that are also not supported in the Kodi forums.

Talk to milhouse about his build of this skin. Mike is only concerned with the repo he provides, which is available in post one.
(2016-01-29, 21:43)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 23:10)pl4tin Wrote: hi i would to ask if is possible update silvo to new milhouse's builsd and yes, i know is too soon to get new "official" update do kodi 17, but silvo mod works until build 21 of this month. Since that day have some issues , ex:
on salts addon we don't see the progress bar, when is searching sources, another ex the new build after day 21 we get some info about unknown sources,, in confluence i can see that but no on silvo..
aside this everything seems to work well, you all have done a amazing mod on this skin, thank you so much for all your work

Your post will be deleted or ignored. Special builds from repos not provided in this thread are not supported. Most of them come filled with piracy add-ons that are also not supported in the Kodi forums.

Talk to milhouse about his build of this skin. Mike is only concerned with the repo he provides, which is available in post one.

I'm pretty sure the milhouse builds are the the Openelec testing builds for the Raspberry Pi, not some rubbish piracy build. Forum thread link
(2016-01-29, 21:43)Warner306 Wrote:

Hahahaahahaha
milhouse build are testing builds of kodi, in this case 17 "aka" kripton and he only work on confluence, which made some compatibility to others skins, but if you think this post is to delete ok i dont mind at alll, and iam sorry if i broken some rules Sad i dont make the same mistake again....sorry about that
(2016-01-29, 21:43)Warner306 Wrote: [quote='pl4tin' pid='2227753' dateline='1453929014']
hi i would to ask if is possible update silvo to new milhouse's builsd and yes, i know is too soon to get new "official" update do kodi 17, but silvo mod works until build 21 of this month. Since that day have some issues , ex:

Why are you trying to use KODI 17 when 16 is not even out yet? Why not use whats out there instead of having devs try to do what they normally do let alone support 2 generations out of the current KODI?
ok I'm doing something wrong I'm trying to add backgrounds to each area IE Movies, TV, MUSIC but when i go into skin setting and click on background it just says none. It doesn't let me navigate to where i have the backgrounds at.
Im on KODI 15.2
Hey Mike not sure if this is a bug or not but on Jarvis RC1 running Silvo 5.8.2-3.0.1 in Home Window the 'Aeon Nox Main Menu Layout' is locked at 5 items. You cannot change it to 3 items or 1 item.

I could have sworn that on earlier versions of Silvo I had changed the default from 5 to 3 items. Then again it is entirely possible that I'm just going batty.
(2016-01-30, 00:38)pl4tin Wrote: milhouse build are testing builds of kodi, in this case 17 "aka" kripton and he only work on confluence, which made some compatibility to others skins, but if you think this post is to delete ok i dont mind at alll, and iam sorry if i broken some rules Sad i dont make the same mistake again....sorry about that

No rule was broken. I misread your post. Master branch of the GitHub is for v17, but it probably isn't ready yet.
I just posted two FR on github, so they don't get lost in this thread.
If posting FRs is not allowed or wanted on github, then please close them.
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-01-29, 18:31)masinad Wrote: trying to install this in Kodi 15.2 isengard but I get error.

Code:
18:22:56 T:139636793612224   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (FileBrowser.xml) ------
18:22:56 T:139634881324800   DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[script.extendedinfo]: requires resource.images.studios.white version 0.0.5 which is not available
18:22:56 T:139634881324800   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeon.nox.silvo]: dependency check failed
18:22:56 T:139636793612224   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------

I deleted script.extendedinfo and now I cant reinstall it because resource.images.studios.white error
You are trying to install the wrong extendedinfo version and it looks like the wrong skin version as well. Have any crappy banned repos installed?
(2016-01-30, 04:04)smw6230 Wrote: Hey Mike not sure if this is a bug or not but on Jarvis RC1 running Silvo 5.8.2-3.0.1 in Home Window the 'Aeon Nox Main Menu Layout' is locked at 5 items. You cannot change it to 3 items or 1 item.

I could have sworn that on earlier versions of Silvo I had changed the default from 5 to 3 items. Then again it is entirely possible that I'm just going batty.
Most likely missing a required dependency. Check the add-on status section in Skin settings.
(2016-01-30, 09:16)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-30, 00:38)pl4tin Wrote: milhouse build are testing builds of kodi, in this case 17 "aka" kripton and he only work on confluence, which made some compatibility to others skins, but if you think this post is to delete ok i dont mind at alll, and iam sorry if i broken some rules Sad i dont make the same mistake again....sorry about that

No rule was broken. I misread your post. Master branch of the GitHub is for v17, but it probably isn't ready yet.
Actually there was a rule broken... Mentioned a banned add-on (wiki) in the OP Wink I am not referring to Milhouse builds I know those are test releases of OpenElec.
(2016-01-30, 11:16)Solo0815 Wrote: I just posted two FR on github, so they don't get lost in this thread.
If posting FRs is not allowed or wanted on github, then please close them.
Thx
Allowed and I actually prefer it that way... Makes it easier to remember things when I have the time to get to it Smile

---------------------------------------

First post updated with new links for Isengard and Jarvis and the latest skin has been pushed to the repo for both as well. Hoping that this is the first time without a major bug being found in the first two days after release...

Time for a little break Cool
Thank you for the updates.
(2016-01-30, 12:41)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-30, 04:04)smw6230 Wrote: Hey Mike not sure if this is a bug or not but on Jarvis RC1 running Silvo 5.8.2-3.0.1 in Home Window the 'Aeon Nox Main Menu Layout' is locked at 5 items. You cannot change it to 3 items or 1 item.

Most likely missing a required dependency. Check the add-on status section in Skin settings.

Figured it out. I checked the dependencies 3 times and didn't note that 'toolbox script' wasn't installed. Once I installed it everything worked as it should. Sorry to have taken up your time.
Something is wrong with the notifications they are not showing up anymore.

Found this error in kodi.log

ERROR: unable to load:/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/1080i/DialogNotification.xml, Line 0 Failed to open file

I looked in the 1080i folder and there isn't such of file..

Am i missing something?
Thanks for latest update Mike.

Since the update though I no longer see the time remaining label when watching video. Doesn't show when big or small is selected for this setting.
(2016-01-30, 22:24)Pienoet Wrote: Something is wrong with the notifications they are not showing up anymore.

Found this error in kodi.log

ERROR: unable to load:/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/1080i/DialogNotification.xml, Line 0 Failed to open file

I looked in the 1080i folder and there isn't such of file..

Am i missing something?
Skin has not yet been updated with the latest Krypton changes.
(2016-01-31, 00:17)rbrohman Wrote: Thanks for latest update Mike.

Since the update though I no longer see the time remaining label when watching video. Doesn't show when big or small is selected for this setting.
Small change. Press up after pressing "I" to toggle the time remaining on/off. It only has to be turned on once but can be toggled if you do not want it to display all the time.
  • 281(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55