• 41(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-02-15, 19:40)Trachemys Wrote: Hi.

I would like to have a widget to see the next aired tv shows but not from all the tv shows, just the tv shows of my library.
Is actually any way to make some widget work to that purpose?

PS: Im blind and this ticks Image are hard to see for me, it would be awesome if you can add some option to use colours instead of the tick to mark the watched chapters

1) skin settings

2) customise home menu

3) scroll down to Next Aired

4) select widget on the left

5) scroll down one, select default widgets. that's where you will find My TV Shows Airing Today. unfortunetly the widget does not display Season and episode numbers.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2246057

I hope this helps.

A Colour option instead of the tick to mark watched chapters is a great idea Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-02-15, 23:07)Blurayx Wrote:

I would like to have a widget to see the next aired tv shows but not from all the tv shows, just the tv shows of my library.

PS: Im blind and this ticks Image are hard to see for me, it would be awesome if you can add some option to use colours instead of the tick to mark the watched chapters

1) skin settings

2) customise home menu

5) scroll down one, select default widgets. that's where you will find My TV Shows Airing Today. unfortunetly the widget does not display Season and episode numbers.

I hope this helps.

A Colour option instead of the tick to mark watched chapters is a great idea Smile

Thanks! Got it, didnt see it.
But as you said, it lacks on information like the day or the number of chapter and I would love to see the upcoming shows on a 15/20 days range and not only today. But well, its a good point to start.
(2016-02-15, 23:36)Trachemys Wrote:
(2016-02-15, 23:07)Blurayx Wrote:

1) skin settings

2) customise home menu

I hope this helps.

Thanks! Got it, didnt see it.
But as you said, it lacks on information like the day or the number of chapter and I would love to see the upcoming shows on a 15/20 days range and not only today. But well, its a good point to start.
I asked Guilouz to add season and episode numbers. Unfortunately it's not going to be added.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-02-15, 08:31)kobikite Wrote:
(2016-02-15, 05:46)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 18:08)kobikite Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Why the letters are small After the update? Even in English

Because you use Arial font.

There is a possibility to change it?
Return it to its original size

Use default fonts in settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-15, 10:28)taurus35 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 17:34)taurus35 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 05:43)Guilouz Wrote: It's working for me on OpenElec.

It will be difficult because on video info dialog, there is no more place.

I will see.

Hi Guilouz,

Have made a discovery today...My movie collection is on seperate drives with only one plugged into my media player at any one time. The fullscreen fanart option is only working when the drive with the movie selected is connected. If the drive is not connected & I try to view full screen fanart then nothing happens, even though the fanart is visible in the background of the info page. It seems to be trying to load it from the drive itself.

If you do include the larger plot window option then perhaps the tagline could be included in that window if it can't be fitted sensibly on the info screen?

Cheers

Hi Guilouz,

Is there something in the skin code that could sort the above issue with the fullscreen fanart? My current library was originally exported to the individual drives, with nfo's, fanart & posters, then imported into a fresh install. Although all the background fanart is showing whether the drives are connected or not, when trying to view fanart fullscreen it will only show if the drive is connected, despite being able to see the image in the back of the movie info screen.

Cheers

To be possible I think you must use database, not export with nfo, fanarts and posters on your hard drives.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-15, 13:20)SkywalkerPD Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Just installed the latest Milhouse (Kodi 17.0) build.

After installing I read this:

#0214, 14-Feb-2016: RPi / RPi2 -- Release post (No more support for DXT compressed textures and DDS artwork - may break third-party skins; improved performance when navigating Setting > Add-ons; solves hang issue with boblight/ambilight/hue; drop PR:8807)

Will this break your great skin?

No problem. I don't use DXT and DDS Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 

This is already possible, here (my tvshows aired today) :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-15, 20:35)yakirp88 Wrote: Since last update I get error when trying to edit menus "skin shortcuts unable to build menu"
Any idea?!

Have you updated all your addons ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi, can you please tell me where i can change the speed of the fanart for music , after i start an MP3 on my Core i5 PC it's taking 5-7 seconds for the first fanart to appear, and then a long time for it to change .
Please tell me where i can change that, i want the first fanart to appear instantly .

Thanks .
(2016-02-16, 03:25)Guilouz Wrote: To be possible I think you must use database, not export with nfo, fanarts and posters on your hard drives.

Hi Guilouz,

The fanart is there in the background of the movie info page if the drive is not connected, so it must be getting that from the texture cache but it's just not being viewed when full screen is selected. Is there a way to phrase the code differently to get fanart from texture cache rather than what it seems to be trying to do, get it from missing drive. I don't know about code is it not just a matter of not showing everything but "fanart" or bringing "fanart" to the front? as it's already there.

Cheers.
(2016-02-16, 03:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-15, 20:35)yakirp88 Wrote: Since last update I get error when trying to edit menus "skin shortcuts unable to build menu"
Any idea?!

What do you mean updated all my addons?
I just enter to customize my home screen and change something and than it stops building the home menu
(2016-02-16, 06:59)guandms Wrote: Hi, can you please tell me where i can change the speed of the fanart for music , after i start an MP3 on my Core i5 PC it's taking 5-7 seconds for the first fanart to appear, and then a long time for it to change .
Please tell me where i can change that, i want the first fanart to appear instantly .

Thanks .

You can edit line 37 of MusicVisualisation.xml
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-16, 10:14)taurus35 Wrote:
(2016-02-16, 03:25)Guilouz Wrote: To be possible I think you must use database, not export with nfo, fanarts and posters on your hard drives.

Hi Guilouz,

The fanart is there in the background of the movie info page if the drive is not connected, so it must be getting that from the texture cache but it's just not being viewed when full screen is selected. Is there a way to phrase the code differently to get fanart from texture cache rather than what it seems to be trying to do, get it from missing drive. I don't know about code is it not just a matter of not showing everything but "fanart" or bringing "fanart" to the front? as it's already there.

Cheers.

It's not possible to use cache. It use fanart in database or fanart.png if you use nfo.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-16, 19:25)yakirp88 Wrote:
(2016-02-16, 03:37)Guilouz Wrote:
Any idea?!

What do you mean updated all my addons?
I just enter to customize my home screen and change something and than it stops building the home menu

Latest versions of addons on github (in first page).
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-16, 03:36)Guilouz Wrote:

This is already possible, here (my tvshows aired today) :

First of all thanks for this awesome mod for the eminence skin, works like a charm and I love it.

Yup, someone told me about that widget but I think there is not so much info on the widget, would be awesome if we can see the date or the number of chapter, also not only the tvshows aired today, I would love to see a list of the tvshows aired on the uncoming 15 days or something like that
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12