• 41(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
I use 2-step authentication with an app specific password and don't have any problems, so I'm not sure why it is failing for you.
Have you generated an app specific password with select app 'Other'? Does it show a last used date in your account settings?
(2016-02-23, 18:48)foreverguest Wrote: Please try fix version below:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.7.1
- fix kodi library integration in Jarvis
- don't include playlist songs automatically in library
- add more song metadata when playing

hi, just tried version 1.7.1 and it does not fix the problem with some albums showing multiple time depending on how many tracks they have.........Sad
Check if the album artist field is the same for all tracks.
(2016-02-24, 05:16)foreverguest Wrote: I use 2-step authentication with an app specific password and don't have any problems, so I'm not sure why it is failing for you.
Have you generated an app specific password with select app 'Other'? Does it show a last used date in your account settings?
I just created new password for app 'Other' named 'Other'. Same error.
Google shows empty last used date Sad
I can provide any screenshots or logs.
I will test the playlist fix today. Thanks !

I tested the addon and worked just fine for me.
The songs on playlists are gone from my lib, and the addon is much faster to load now.
Thanks again ! This addon is really good !
(2016-02-22, 05:11)foreverguest Wrote:
(2016-02-21, 19:13)spec Wrote: The artwork is no longer showing for me after the 1.7 update.

Uploaded songs or from Google Music library?

both actually (bought on google or uploaded from amazon and freegal mostly so all metadata should be there correctly). it seems like when 1 uploaded song is played and the picture is not mached, nothing else loads after that. I picture loading in the log? if so I can look there and see what happens.

please request for enhancement to load multiple pictures of artist per song and do a slideshow instead of a single image throughout the song.
Excellent add on, works perfect with Google Music. I have just a question: can the recent listened tracks be sync with Google Music site? I dont know how it works actually.

For example: If I listen a song in kodi, then it would be added as recent listened in Play music? or using this addon has impact on google recomendations?
(2016-02-27, 20:36)spec Wrote: both actually (bought on google or uploaded from amazon and freegal mostly so all metadata should be there correctly). it seems like when 1 uploaded song is played and the picture is not mached, nothing else loads after that. I picture loading in the log? if so I can look there and see what happens.

please request for enhancement to load multiple pictures of artist per song and do a slideshow instead of a single image throughout the song.
I just pick the image url from google and pass to kodi, which downloads and displays the image.
Kodi just accepts one image url per song, you can try an addon like Last.FM Slideshow to display several images while playing.
Hi Foreverguest !

I'm a new user to this add-on (i was with Songza before) and I have playback issues as many others had. Your frequent answer to them was to log to Google Music through an Android device. And it works very well for them.

My problem is that I don't have an Android device...

Do you know a work around or I should forget that ?

Thanks for your help !
(2016-02-28, 00:02)CaBrA Wrote: Excellent add on, works perfect with Google Music. I have just a question: can the recent listened tracks be sync with Google Music site? I dont know how it works actually.

For example: If I listen a song in kodi, then it would be added as recent listened in Play music? or using this addon has impact on google recomendations?
When you listen a song with the addon, the playcount and timestamp are updated via google api, so I think it should impact the recommendations.
Have you noticed something wrong?
Music 
Running into an error Sad Help would be greatly appreciated!

Logs at http://xbmclogs.com/pb8ufbna5

Code:
20:48:43 T:140407893391104   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'gmusicapi.exceptions.CallFailure'>
                                            Error Contents: ListStationTracks: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://mclients.googleapis.com/sj/v2.0w/radio/stationfeed?alt=json&include-tracks=true
                                            (requests kwargs: {'url': 'https://mclients.googleapis.com/sj/v2.0w/radio/stationfeed', 'headers': {'Content-Type': 'application/json', 'Authorization': '<omitted>'}, 'data': '{"contentFilter": 1, "stations": [{"numEntries": 200, "recentlyPlayed": [], "radioId": "31611afc-d306-3864-ae54-b26bb6758b07"}]}', 'method': 'POST', 'params': {'alt': 'json', 'include-tracks': 'true'}})
                                            (response was: '{\n "error": {\n  "errors": [\n   {\n    "domain": "global",\n    "reason": "badRequest",\n    "message": "Bad Request"\n   }\n  ],\n  "code": 400,\n  "message": "Bad Request"\n }\n}\n')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/default.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                GoogleMusicNavigation.GoogleMusicNavigation().listMenu(params)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicNavigation.py", line 135, in listMenu
                                                listItems = self.addSongsFromLibrary(self.api.getStationTracks(station), 'library')
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/GoogleMusicApi.py", line 145, in getStationTracks
                                                return self._loadAATracks(self.getApi().get_station_tracks(station_id, num_tracks=200))
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/clients/mobileclient.py", line 829, in get_station_tracks
                                                station_id, num_tracks, recently_played=recently_played)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/clients/shared.py", line 80, in _make_call
                                                return protocol.perform(self.session, self.validate, *args, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/gmusicapi/protocol/shared.py", line 225, in perform
                                                raise CallFailure(err_msg, call_name)
                                            CallFailure: ListStationTracks: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://mclients.googleapis.com/sj/v2.0w/radio/stationfeed?alt=json&include-tracks=true
                                            (requests kwargs: {'url': 'https://mclients.googleapis.com/sj/v2.0w/radio/stationfeed', 'headers': {'Content-Type': 'application/json', 'Authorization': '<omitted>'}, 'data': '{"contentFilter": 1, "stations": [{"numEntries": 200, "recentlyPlayed": [], "radioId": "31611afc-d306-3864-ae54-b26bb6758b07"}]}', 'method': 'POST', 'params': {'alt': 'json', 'include-tracks': 'true'}})
                                            (response was: '{\n "error": {\n  "errors": [\n   {\n    "domain": "global",\n    "reason": "badRequest",\n    "message": "Bad Request"\n   }\n  ],\n  "code": 400,\n  "message": "Bad Request"\n }\n}\n')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

That playlist fix worked for me and made this add-on almost perfect! Thanks!
(2016-03-03, 04:26)dwg590 Wrote: Running into an error Sad Help would be greatly appreciated!

Logs at http://xbmclogs.com/pb8ufbna5
No android devices show in the log when logging in, try logging with an android device first.

Sorry, i didn't give a proper response...

Albumyear is still missing, related artists would be great too....but everything else looks fine...

I'm really grateful for your efforts..couldn't imagine to use kodi without this addon..Smile
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17