• 17(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-03-28, 13:04)orbtwin Wrote: this didn't solve my problem...and your screenshot are for movies not movie-sets.
and if i use the expert setting for the movie-sets , then , when i try to refresh i get this error: "illegal character path" or something
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2vZ6l...lgtWXBSdDg
and the most strange of ALL ... if i continue to re-scraping the movie-sets ... new images (poster, fanart and logo) are saved in the common folder, EXCEPT the *.nfo. i don't know where are saved ??

You need to define this in movie-set settings in 2 places
Files and sources Kodi tab: Path to your common folder + in expert, once again the path and also <settitle>.nfo for the nfo
That's working for me
mmm...doesn't work for me...
see attached screenshots uploaded.
always crash when i enable expert settings. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2vZ6l...lgtWXBSdDg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2vZ6l...UV2dGpUUkU
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2vZ6l...m9DVXpzNGs
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2vZ6l...nFfZFN2SnM

and the most strange thing is Ember shows the info for the plot of Movie_sets but isn't saved in the common foder as the rest of the images yes
A long shot, try to rename the artwork folder name so you don't have a space in it
Disable Kodi addons tab (not needed)
Expert tab, remove everything except the nfo setting
I'm pretty good at remembering to throw Bluray/DVD into the folder/file name after I'm done ripping a movie and before throwing it into ember, but I do forget sometimes. Is there any way that we can map the file's resolution to the video source? So anything that would be detected as 720p/1080p would automatically be added as a Bluray video source and the same with 480p/etc as a DVD video source. Is it currently possible? If not, would it be easy to add that in? If not, no big deal. I'll just have to pay a little more attention Tongue
Hey Dan,

Can we use some kind of regex to replace accented words (i.e. áàã) with unaccented ones (i.e. Dartacão becomes Dartacao)?

Thanks

EDIT: For the moment, I've renamed my files with "Panda Batch File Renamer" and re-added tvshows
Image Image
(2016-03-28, 22:27)redglory Wrote: Hey Dan,

Can we use some kind of regex to replace accented words (i.e. áàã) with unaccented ones (i.e. Dartacão becomes Dartacao)?

Thanks

EDIT: For the moment, I've renamed my files with "Panda Batch File Renamer" and re-added tvshows

To do what? You can add a replace filter for title cleanup if you need proper titles to search movies/tv shows.
(2016-03-28, 18:14)T-bird_se Wrote: A long shot, try to rename the artwork folder name so you don't have a space in it
Disable Kodi addons tab (not needed)
Expert tab, remove everything except the nfo setting

it worked ... thanks.
1. but ... it's possible to set the common folder WITH spaces ? ... i changed to a LAN homegroup shared folder without spaces in it ... but in other Ember versions worked with spaces in it.
(2016-03-29, 16:28)DanCooper Wrote:

Thanks

To do what? You can add a replace filter for title cleanup if you need proper titles to search movies/tv shows.

Hi Dan,

I suppose i would have to create one replace filter for each letter?
Image Image
I cant seem to find this anywhere but what is the official way to update to new version?

Install new version and copy profile folder to new install location?

Thanks
(2016-03-30, 07:04)Jazza1 Wrote: I cant seem to find this anywhere but what is the official way to update to new version?

Thanks

Install the new version over the old one.
(2016-03-30, 09:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 07:04)Jazza1 Wrote: I cant seem to find this anywhere but what is the official way to update to new version?

Thanks

And that keeps the db and settings?
(2016-03-30, 11:54)Jazza1 Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 09:29)DanCooper Wrote:

Thanks

And that keeps the db and settings?

Yes. But we had to rename some settings and they can't be loaded from old XML and the scraper modules enable/disable state and positions, so you have to check each settings again.
I renamed my trailer files to "theme.ext" for an addon in kodi and everything works beautifully. I ran ember, updated the expert naming for trailers to "theme" and after rescanning the library it all seemed good. I went back to rescan a movie's nfo only and noticed that down in the bottom left of the window where the filename and location is, it was pointed to theme.ext. Looked at the entire list and about 25% are pointed to theme file instead of the movie file.

So, I went back and changed the available theme extensions and added .mkv/avi/mp4/mov/webm to the list, rescanned and still no go. I added the following to the advanced settings.xml file:
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="NotValidFileContains" DefaultValue="">theme</Setting>

tried again, still sees theme.ext as the movie. Anything else I can try?? Huh

*EDIT* Also, for the files that it sees the theme.ext as the movie, if you refresh metadata or rescrape nfo it will save theme.ext as a copy <filename>.ext resulting in two trailer files.
(2016-03-31, 00:53)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: I renamed my trailer files to "theme.ext" for an addon in kodi and everything works beautifully. I ran ember, updated the expert naming for trailers to "theme" and after rescanning the library it all seemed good. I went back to rescan a movie's nfo only and noticed that down in the bottom left of the window where the filename and location is, it was pointed to theme.ext. Looked at the entire list and about 25% are pointed to theme file instead of the movie file.

So, I went back and changed the available theme extensions and added .mkv/avi/mp4/mov/webm to the list, rescanned and still no go. I added the following to the advanced settings.xml file:
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="NotValidFileContains" DefaultValue="">theme</Setting>

tried again, still sees theme.ext as the movie. Anything else I can try?? Huh

*EDIT* Also, for the files that it sees the theme.ext as the movie, if you refresh metadata or rescrape nfo it will save theme.ext as a copy <filename>.ext resulting in two trailer files.

You need a trailer as theme.ext?!? A theme is not a trailer, a theme is a sound file of movie/tv show theme. Sounds like a crappy addon... but anyway...

First, you have to add/replace this line in AdvancedSettings.xml (works only in latest 1.4.8.0 Alpha or higher):
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="NotValidFileContains" DefaultValue="">theme|trailer|sample</Setting>

- reset the "Valid Theme Extensions" back to defaults. You can't use the Theme system for Trailers in Ember.
- add "theme" to Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => Expert => Single/Multi/VIDEO_TS/BDMV => Trailer
- disable Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Naming => Kodi Defaults => Trailer to no longer save a trailer as <filename>-trailer.ext (attention: this means that Kodi no longer recognizes the trailers!)
(2016-03-29, 22:48)redglory Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 16:28)DanCooper Wrote:

Thanks

Hi Dan,

I suppose i would have to create one replace filter for each letter?

Yes, like:
Code:
à[->]a
é[->]e
ã[->]a
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2