• 64(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi Helly,
Is there any chance for alternate home screen look for Xonfluence?

Something similar to

I don't have clue how to get it done on my own, all edits added only to screenshots.

And another request would be new view or media info 3 view transformation similar to

Or
Media info 3 has option to "Use wide banners" already, would be nice to have option to "Use posters" too.

Sorry for huge post

Edit: Updated images to somewhat not that ugly
Personally I think that is horrible, but each to their own I guess...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Thanks for all the hard work
searched but can't seem to find an answer for this one.....
Using Android M8s Jarvis
I created submenu for sports section of an addon using video node and it works but it doesn't update(scrape?)
any way to fix this?
.....Regards
Keep up the great work!!!
(2016-04-02, 22:13)niagaradroid Wrote: Thanks for all the hard work
Using Android M8s Jarvis
I created submenu for sports section of an addon using video node and it works but it doesn't update(scrape?)
any way to fix this?
.....Regards

Umm, think I heard if you turn off (NEVER option) automatic updates it'll take care of the problem..not sure but it's worth a try.
(2016-04-02, 22:51)flhthemi Wrote:
Using Android M8s Jarvis
any way to fix this?
.....Regards

Umm, think I heard if you turn off (NEVER option) automatic updates it'll take care of the problem..not sure but it's worth a try.

Thanks for the reply but i can't seem to find what you refer to
Where o' where might that be
Regards
(2016-04-02, 23:56)niagaradroid Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 22:51)flhthemi Wrote:
Using Android M8s Jarvis
any way to fix this?
.....Regards

Thanks for the reply but i can't seem to find what you refer to
Where o' where might that be
Regards

Go into the addon manager, pull out the side panel menu and the update options will be listed there. If you can't find your way to the addon manager go into video addons list and select get more.
@flhthemi...While waiting for your reply, I kept searching around and while doing so, i did in fact see what you were refering to and thought, 'this can't be what he/she is talking about' .....and there ya have it.
Unfortunately, it was already off and changing it made no difference to my dilemma
Any other suggestions from anyone on this matter would be greatly appreciated
.....Regards
Niagaradroid, uninstalling the Helly repo will also stop all updates. System > Addons > Install from repository > right click or Context menu on the HellyRepo > Addon information and then "Uninstall". Addons etc will only update if the original repository is available for them. Therefore removing the Repo removes the ability for an addon to update.
Nice skin, just one problem: it prevents some streaming music addons from working on my box.
Hi Helly
i found this bugs in my box,showing as below

i reset the skin,it works again,but after i reboot the kodi ,it happen again
Hi,
i have a question.
I use the view "Fanart" for Movies, but he Infobox all time shows up with a hight delay.
Is it possible to show it faster or instant?

Greetings.
(2016-03-23, 18:06)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 17:58)gshodg Wrote: I can't get my skin settings to save.

For example I change Home Menu > Menu Items 2 (Movies) > Widget set - to NONE (and did same for Menu Item 3 TV SHOWS).

But when I reboot, the settings are gone and "Recent Movies" and "Recent TV Shows" widgets are back.
If you can do a debug log it might show up the problem - at a wild guess kodi's not shutting down properly.
What happens if you make your changes, switch to confluence (or any other skin), switch back to xconfluence and then re-boot. Do you still lose your changes?

I have the same problem as gshodg, but trogggy's workaround does fix the issue.
But, that is a workaround only.
Is there an actual fix for this problem?
(2016-04-05, 18:21)cabrio Wrote: I have the same problem as gshodg, but trogggy's workaround does fix the issue.
Shut down properly.
How are you shutting down kodi at the moment?
(2016-04-05, 18:41)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-04-05, 18:21)cabrio Wrote: I have the same problem as gshodg, but trogggy's workaround does fix the issue.
Shut down properly.
How are you shutting down kodi at the moment?

Both reboot, or power off system results in the same.
Should i post a log? Would that help?
p.s. RPi3
It might - not saying I'll be able to get anything from it though.
It certainly won't hurt.
Most of the posts on this have been android, where people haven't exited properly - Pi shouldn't have that issue.

As a better workaround, btw - if you map a button on your homepage or remote to ReloadSkin() (or possibly you need UnloadSkin() then ReloadSkin(), can't remember) it should do the same thing but less messily.
Something strange is going on, certainly - but I can't reproduce it.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13